Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2388 2389 2390 2391 2392 2393 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

skyestarweaver

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:39 am
Quote:
I have sad news for the people of Fantasy!! Gary Gygax has passed away. He was the creator of Dungeons & Dragons. Here is a lovely farewell journal from one of my friends on Deviant Art

Quote:
March 4th 2008

What could I say but Farewell Mr. Gary Gygax, I can never say Thank You enough for the work that you did on Dungeons and Dragons. Though I haven't made a character in some time and though I moved on to other games I will never forget the first time I learned what the Hell THAC0 was. I will never forget the first time my party took on goblins in front of an empty tavern because that's where the ale was. I will never forget the time I killed a worg or played a vampire that ascended to Godhood and descended back to Vampirism. I will never forget the time we found Vecna's Grimoire and the eye AND the hand of Vecna....but lost our souls when we opened the book. I will never forget the smiles that the D.M had as his traps finished us off. I have many memories and though you personally never ran these games...there would be no game to play without you. You blazed the trail and you lit the way...the first D.M. Rest well and may you roll better next time.

May he roll again and this time find a cleric.

Hey! What was the Deviant Art username?? I heart Deviant art!!!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:40 am
My grandparents were more into Country and Celine Dion, I'm afraid. And so were my parents.

I hate country

*gluggles Tana and Trowa*  

xXSuimitsuXx

skyestarweaver

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:41 am
Woa! I just got huggled! *huggles people back!* blaugh

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:42 am
Blasphemy! I haven't played soccer since I was in college. I doubt I could still play.  

Tanakietsu

Electric Kool-Aid

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:46 am
I like soccer, but I'm shockingly crap at all sports. I'm not horrible at ballet... 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:46 am
I completely fail at football (soccer). I used to play baseball when I was younger but I never really enjoyed it much. I like swimming and biking (which I am just too awesome at) >_>  

xXSuimitsuXx

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:51 am
I used to be fairly adequate pertaining to soccer, lacrosse, and tennis.

Used to be.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:53 am
I'd like to see Tana doing ballet. I think he'd be such a cute ballerina!

*whispers to EKA* You have a tutu or something?  

xXSuimitsuXx

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:58 am
No! I refuse.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 12:05 pm
Oh it's okay you don't ha-ave to... *sneaks up behind Tana with a pink tutu*  

xXSuimitsuXx

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 12:07 pm
Noooo! >_< *runs*

Also, I'd like to introduce every to my good friend Bacardi and Coke. We'll be hanging out for a little bit.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 12:09 pm
... I've developped a slight distrust in Bacardi since I was sick after downing a glass (not a shooter, a glass) of it. Then again, maybe Coke made him a better, softer person >_>

*attacks Tana with tutu and slips it over his head*  

xXSuimitsuXx

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 12:13 pm
AHHHHHHHHH! *wriggles intensely* Gerroff gerroff! :cry'd:

Bacardi is very well matched with coke. Though I am particularly picky when it comes to Bacardi.

My best friend, he is the best of all his brothers and sisters.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 12:15 pm
*gets Tana a chaser pill*

Tutus are really uncomfortable (so don't worry Tana *stands between you and Suimitsu "THOU SHALL NOT PASS!") and they're really hard to get into. I had a quick costume change last year (I'm pathetic enough to have trouble with the 2 hook & eyes on bras, so that was hell, I barely made curtain call and ended up with one side like 2 inches higher cause the hooks were off by a couple)

Electric Kool-Aid

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 12:16 pm
I'm not drunk! Dx

Chasers usually don't work anyway. I can hold my liquor. It's when I decide not to that I become delirious (for lack of a better word).

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2388 2389 2390 2391 2392 2393 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games