Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2390 2391 2392 2393 2394 2395 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

xXSuimitsuXx

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 12:46 pm
o_O Does that mean you like it?
It's what I love to listen to when I'm
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 12:48 pm
Yeah, it's pretty good.  

Tanakietsu

xXSuimitsuXx

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 12:52 pm
The video is from a French movie though... The original video isn't as good.
Portishead have some pretty nice videos though...  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 12:54 pm
Oh Portishead, not very familiar with their work, but what I've heard doesn't flow well with my tastes.  

Tanakietsu

xXSuimitsuXx

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 12:57 pm
I quite like Portishead *nods*

*trying to find movie torrent* crying  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 1:02 pm
Ahhh~ dinner went well, but I'm absolutely exhausted now from all the hectic spazzing.

I made sundried tomato risotto with clams (and loads of parmesan), cooked the right way of course with white wine <3 It tasted alright, not amazing, but alright (especially as you consider the fact that it was my first time cooking proper risotto). The chocolate cake tasted much better than I expected, so that's good. Also the starter was tomato-mozzarella salad. It's always a success, impossible to do wrong, loved the basilica flavoured olive oil I found in the store, it was really tasty!

I like salmon, it's tasty and super quick and easy to prepare, but couldn't serve it to my family since they eat it way too often anyways... it would've been boring. What can I say, we're a bunch of gourmands. Been brought up that way, always experimenting with all kinds of foods and organizing dining parties for friends and relatives... only now I have such a crappy kitchen to work in it's a real pain!

Alcohol makes the world much more tolerable, sad to say. I'm pretty much an alcoholic, most students are... Alcohol is just wonderful because it momentarily makes you forget about how crap life is <3  

Mou

Eloquent Conversationalist

xXSuimitsuXx

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 1:09 pm
Good to hear, Mou!

I found the movie on E-bay, but the descrption is so weird I'm not even sure if it's the movie or a poster XD Argh...  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 1:14 pm
heart So how is Sui tonight?  

Mou

xXSuimitsuXx

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 1:20 pm
(Well it's only 4:20 for me)

I'm alright. Though my mum won't let me out of the house tonight because I went out Friday night. Since when is sociability a bad thing, tell me? She seems to think going out more than once a week is a sin stare  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 1:40 pm
*gluggles Tana*

I'm glad your dinner party went without incident!

Everything in moderation, including socalization, no?  

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

xXSuimitsuXx

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 1:42 pm
So you're telling me going out Friday night and going out Sunday night is too much socialization? confused  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 1:42 pm
That sucks! Luckily my parents never put any restrictions on me...

Does she have any reason not to let you go out? (as in do you think you deserve that treatment xD)  

Mou

xXSuimitsuXx

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 1:45 pm
I spent my whole Saturday and this morning with them. They were just always like that *shrugs* I can't wait to move out...  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 2:02 pm
sometimes I wonder if you are only playing when you say you love Tana, dear Sui. 4laugh

I have only had alcohol in VERY rare occaisions. Never been buzzed/drunk/tipsy/feathered/hammerd/smashed/bombed. You are not alone, dear Trowa.

*gluggles EKA, Sui, Tana, and Trowa for good measure*  

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

xXSuimitsuXx

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 2:10 pm
Talon! *gluggles*

Why would I not love Tana!?  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2390 2391 2392 2393 2394 2395 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games