Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23925 23926 23927 23928 23929 23930 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

l-Kriel-l

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:07 pm

WELL ******** YOU TOO
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:19 pm

[Kegan]
Montiqueue
l-Kathulu-l
Montiqueue
[Kegan]
Soemthing about your sig actually seems off... I can't quite put my finger on it.

IT has nothing to do with coloration...

The overall color and contrast was done on purpose. It is a bit odd but I like the overall outcome. :3 What I'm thinking the problem is, is that the right arm looks a bit too long. > 3>;
I think it's the feet. One foot is planted at the toes, the other one is like, standing on tip-toes. I dunno. Looks fine to me

Maybe I should've drawn shadows with it. xD That would've cleared up what you see.
Yeah, that was it, the back foot looks lifted off the ground, so it makes the body look suspended, like, it's floating on one side, and touching the ground on the other. The cloth is obviously falling across the ground, though, so it makes the disparity even more odd.

It's still really well drawn, though, aside from the physics of it. I like the coloring.

That was the hardest part for me in this drawing. Everywhere I placed the feet, it didn't seem right, so I just stuck to an idea and went with it. If I had places the front leg a little further away, I would've had to put the food at an awkward angle. I'm not too good with feet but I like how these cam out, despite the whole breaking gravity thing.

Montiqueue

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:30 pm

I know how that can feel... I recently had a breakthrough with how to draw boots.

Unfortunately the rest of the drawing is disproportionate.

I just wanted to draw the character's hoodie.

It turned into a new OC... a bard.

I want to play DnD... But I'm so busy @ _@

I need to finish this homework... I worked too ahrd, and burnt out early... UGHHH.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:37 pm

I just discovered Flapjack is gone for ********. o__o ;__________________;

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

l-Kriel-l

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:43 pm

I_love_Inuyasha1

I BLAME SOCCER MOMS
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:47 pm

i find this show to be inappropriate and un-Christian please cancel it

If I were Cartoon Network I'd just ask for them to pay for the revenue I'd be missing out on.

Waynebrizzle

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:48 pm

l-Kriel-l
I_love_Inuyasha1

I BLAME SOCCER MOMS

MOURN WITH ME JOE ;_______;
I blame Adventure Time *hides*
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:51 pm

Adventure Time would be better if it had a real plot once in a while. Not that that doesn't work, but it's going to get old fast.

Waynebrizzle

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:54 pm

Thank you Wayne. It seems like most people like that ******** show and I got so fed up I ranted to my mom about why it's boring XD

It's just the same plot with a new coat of paint.
Flapjack on the other hand was (oh my god I don't want to type WAS) fresh and unique and crude and hilarious. ;___;
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:57 pm

I_love_Inuyasha1
Thank you Wayne. It seems like most people like that ******** show and I got so fed up I ranted to my mom about why it's boring XD

Flapjack on the other hand was (oh my god I don't want to type WAS) fresh and unique and crude and hilarious. ;___;

It really was my favorite of all the new cartoons they got (though they're all definitely good). I like Adventure Time, but it is no Flapjack. I'm kind of mad that it's getting so much more marketing than Flapjack did too.

Waynebrizzle

l-Kriel-l

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:04 pm

I liked Adventure Time about as much as Flapjack because of both of their brand of WHAT THE ******** humor.
Just done in different ways.
Flapjack = What the ******** am I watching this is awesome.
AT = What the ******** just happened that portal is made of butts this is awesome.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:04 pm

Waynebrizzle
I_love_Inuyasha1

It really was my favorite of all the new cartoons they got (though they're all definitely good). I like Adventure Time, but it is no Flapjack. I'm kind of mad that it's getting so much more marketing than Flapjack did too.

Exactly. Just today my friend called Adventure Time "a better Flapjack". I died a little.
Adventure Time is popular as ******** for some reason. It's gotten a lot of marathons, stole Flapjack's time slot, and is just more loved in general...
Now they've got Regular Show. I hope it kills off Adventure Time, it's not likely BUT I NEED REVENGE crying

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:07 pm

Regular show just looks like an even more random version of AT.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:08 pm

I didn't see the pilot.
How was it?

l-Kriel-l

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:11 pm

I didn't watch it, but my friend was telling me how "kids shouldn't watch CN anymore" because of that "mature" show. I died a little more. XD Same ******** censorship. It's a cartoon for ******** sake =__=
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23925 23926 23927 23928 23929 23930 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games