Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*

Back to Guilds

The final chapter in the Persona 4, FES, and Golden - RP Guild Trilogy! No prior knowledge necessary! 

Tags: Persona 4, Megami Tensei, Roleplay, Persona 3, Persona 5 

Reply *~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*
::Out-of-Character Forum:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 2399 2400 ... 2476 2477 2478 2479 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Makako-ma

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:55 pm
Rednal
@Zorc: I think you mean Atma...

@Makako: Send it to the Captain, Arena Emperor? Or post it here for review and advice. XD We have VERY specific character build ideas if you have powers, and like to be sure new characters fit in.

Incidentally, I have a cannibalistic lovecraftian cultist. o wo
hold on, gonna just be a lazyass and edit someone else's format to post it here lol  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 9:11 pm
Got it. o wo b

(Incidentally, we're not always in this OOC thread - we have a Skype chat we're quite active in, though. XD)  

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Zorc James
Crew

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 9:15 pm
Rednal
@Zorc: I think you mean Atma...

@Makako: Send it to the Captain, Arena Emperor? Or post it here for review and advice. XD We have VERY specific character build ideas if you have powers, and like to be sure new characters fit in.

Incidentally, I have a cannibalistic lovecraftian cultist. o wo
A. I mean what I say, and not all the words that come out of my mouth are correct. But I do mean Yatagarasu Leader o mo. B. You have a cannibal. I have a guy who eats any kind of demon.

Also, to Ms. Kako (I am sorry if you don't like being called Kako, I like giving people nicknames, and it is a big habit.), we all have our moments of laziness, don't worry when it strikes you  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:07 pm
:: ???Title??? - Some sort of name ::

Quote:
Gaia Avatar: [Mods will do this.]
Gaia Name: Makako-ma

Quote:
BirthName: Hikari (no last name)
CallName Ishi Yamaguchi
Nicknames: Officer, The law, Lady law, pig b%^&^, several other things criminals refer to the police as.
Appearance: (pending)
User Image

School: visits many schools to talk to kids about stuff... "Whatever keeps her out of the field" her boss says anytime she ends up mutilating prime suspects so bad they can't send them to prison in good concious
Grade: N/A
Homeroom: Someones office
Love Interest: Kindof random and based on who she spends a lot of time with.. especially if she's kidnapped them or something. She has a thing for freeing people from their suffering.

She also has a motherly/big sister complex. Gets along more with younger people.

She finds punishing others to be an intimate act.
Personality: Oddly motherly even as she attempts to harm you. A kind spirit with no real interest in being slowed down by boundaries such as privacy or personal space.

Places stopping evil above the laws of man at least.
Bio: Long ago there was a pebble in the roof of a dark cave. Such a safe and tranquil place but it was sad and lonely, it longed to become more. One day a great and beautiful blinding light entered this cave and the pebble realized it was surrounded by other pebbles just like it. What was this. The power coming from it was so hot, it burned so badly but this was fine.. it was a pebble afterall. It couldn't help but want to become closer to this light. The pebble loosed itself from the ceiling wanting for just a moment to be next to this great light and indeed it did. In this moment as a pebble with no concept of time had found something beyond its understanding, something that had made a pebble give up a comfortable life in the safety of the cave ceiling for a mere moment of being close before spending the rest of its existence on the floor of a cave becoming one more rock to be slowly destroyed by the water and creatures that would enter this cave.

Eons later a stray dog was sad and lonely but one day witnessed a ritual for the sun.. a parade. The lights, the sounds, the energy.. the dog became lost in the festivities. It found itself in the way of a large veiled vessel of many decorations. A shrine carried by many men. What was inside.. The dog felt it had to see. The dog was kicked and sent aside and scolded by the guards and the procession went on. How could the dog hope to see what was inside that shrine.. surely seeking it would hurt. Having seen this dog treated like this a child gave the dog a piece of candy. This was the first act of kindness the dog had ever experienced and it gained the confidence to chase in spite of what it knew awaited... though this may have been the result of deadly gift the child had foolishly given to a dog in kindness. It died chasing that shrine with no regrets except its failure to ever find the answer to what it sought.

Again and again ever since that pebble had witnessed that great light in its home a certain spirit had been trapped within the cycle of life and death until it had finally ascended from the pebble deteriorating in the moisture of a dark, flooded cave floor to a human girl or.. at least human as she could be. At age 4 she, the daughter of a miner in a village of cultists was diagnosed with an inability to understand fear, pain, or love or even the difference between right and wrong. Though it wasn't as though she didn't know what these things were, she just didn't care. "Hurting each other is what people do isn't it, I could never reach the kind of paradise where this isn't so" she thought. Or at least she did until the age of 12 when she had a strange dream that had awoken memories from past lives. A great evil had kidnapped many children's minds in their sleep for some unknown plot. Feeling doomed in an unfamiliar world, memories of past lives awoke within her and she found the capacity within herself to love and seek to be more than she currently was. Something in her past had broken a spell placed on her and a strange cloaked man from the world of her nightmares had taken notice of her. She went on an adventure with him on his quest to halt the evil activities threatening the lives of children across the world with a legion of demons that had joined his cause! But her journey with him was cut short when they were captured and she had allowed herself to be sacrificed so that the man would be free to complete his mission. She awoke from this dream a changed person. It had only been one night in her own world but she now possessed vague memories of something great from her old lives. She had forgotten the name she was born with of all things and had found herself with a matchbox before the entrance to the mine full of the only ones who would remember what it was. Somewhere down in that dark cave there was a ritual being done.. these people were pebbles that had never felt the beautiful burning feeling she had experienced so many lives ago. These people were tainted with evil just like her and needed to begin their journey to enlightenment. She lit the matches and tossed them into the darkness of the mining elevator shaft when a voice below screamed warning the others that someone was trying to kill them. The three men begged the child not to continue!

The first pleaded that there were innocents below, not everyone wished to worship devils but that was the way of this world to which she responded "then you shall be a martyr, you the voice within the darkness.. I want to rescue you and others from this disgusting life.." indeed, to her this life beneath the feet of evil beings was no better than to be trampled by ants. One must seek to climb higher and chase greater things.

The second man pleaded that he was willing to give her all he owned and treat her as a goddess, she could be a high priestess.. to which she responded "Like a pebble that arrogantly clings to the ceiling knowing what wonder lies below.. what right does one have to hold one self up so high even when they have finally seen the truth of their existence" Another match fell into the cave and minors screamed for help. What was that truth she sought, that light that had driven her to this...

The third and final man swore vengeance on her... to which she responded "I fear you, but my fears cannot hold a light to truth" this was the first time fear had touched her heart, but a greater power guided this childs hand. She tossed another down and the dust of panicked miners had reached the entrance.. BOOM the dust of the mine had ignited and the ground erupted with fire.

When she awoke she was in a hospital bed not knowing who had rescued her or even how she had survived. Made into an orphan she later found her way onto a police force. Now 22 and known as officer Ishi Yamaguchi she holds several records for damage of public property and arrests of dangerous criminals in Osaka even in the presence of corrupt superiors. Too popular amongst the media to be kicked off the force without revealing said corruption she's been called a law enforcement prodigy and placed on suicidal missions slowly making her descent into the underbelly of society. She had wanted to become more but perhaps this was as far as she could go for now... but she was patient and viewed this as either an obstacle or test.

If nothing else she could save someone before she passed as humans do even if she had to break a few laws to do it.

Quote:
Summoner Data

Weapon: anything, Usually guns at the moment.
Arcana: unknown
Affiliation: Admires Amaterasu for irrational crazy people reasons. Likely a candidate for any suspicious government groups seeking to protect humanity from demons..................... <-dotdotdot

List of Summons
none yet but certain beings should be aware of her. She probably has some form of divine protection to still be alive.

Other Skills:
Has entered a realm created by a devil and survived. (has any implied skills associated with this act)

Quote:
Items Owned:
guns, fake ID's, ski mask, police gear, badguy-abusing kit.

Makako-ma

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:11 pm
Yeah, that's gonna need work - among other things, she shouldn't have anything that resembles Mir's custom powers. XD  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:41 pm
Rednal
Yeah, that's gonna need work - among other things, she shouldn't have anything that resembles Mir's custom powers. XD
lol

I just put ??? cuz im not even sure if she's supposed to have any starting off. Its probably gonna have something to do with excessive zeal.

Like a mix of the terminator and mastema. She will probably want to have some sort of fiar but conditional revival spam ability with pain as some sort of fuel for other powers as her own safety probably wont be of much concern to her.  

Makako-ma

Zorc James
Crew

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 2:20 am
She seems very interesting, character-wise. I would be interested to see how her law-ism would interact with a good few of my rather chaotic and crazy characters, as well as my one really law character.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:04 pm
Boudica, what are you doing!? DX You don't know better than the inn's staff! What if you tricked the girls into walking in on the boys!?

(But seriously, we put it that way for a reason. o wo; You, uh, may want to be careful when you just try refuting what other characters are doing, especially without asking why.)  

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Great Ryoman!
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:12 pm
XD

Still, it's hilarious. v.v *Can't wait to see how much she and Zeo DON'T get along*  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:16 pm
updated my character 3nodding  

Makako-ma

pikeru3617

Aged Shapeshifter

10,400 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:19 pm
Shall I change it and make it that she is too tired to change it? Warning though, if a boy comes in it WILL result in her loosing her temper and probably throwing things at said boy as well as yelling at him.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:26 pm
@Pikeru: And that's a problem? rofl

@Makako: Looking better. ^^  

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

pikeru3617

Aged Shapeshifter

10,400 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:27 pm
Rednal
@Pikeru: And that's a problem? rofl

@Makako: Looking better. ^^

No, no it is not. It actually sounds like fun. uwu  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:32 pm
Well, to be fair I think Zeo's TRYING to steer us towards that train wreck. xD

Getting the guys in trouble is basically his thing.  

Great Ryoman!
Crew

Makako-ma

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:40 pm
Great Ryoman!
Well, to be fair I think Zeo's TRYING to steer us towards that train wreck. xD

Getting the guys in trouble is basically his thing.
If young boys cannot even tread dangerous waters in the name of their perverted fantasies how could they ever hope to do so for their loved ones. Perhaps to accept the challenge is best for the soul and the development of strong healthy men.

biggrin go git you *** wooped  
*~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 2399 2400 ... 2476 2477 2478 2479 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games