Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Randomness is a Virtue!
Please Introduce Yourselves! (NEW MEMBERS AND OLD) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 397 398 399 400 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you introduce?
Yes I love meeting new people!
73%
 73%  [ 971 ]
I'm to drunk to remember who I am!
26%
 26%  [ 359 ]
Total Votes : 1330

plprophecy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 2:15 am
HI MUCHI blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 3:41 am
well, it's about damn time muchi! welcome to the most random place on gaia!  

Super Buick

plprophecy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 7:08 am
you forgot perverted, twisted and demented xd  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 3:00 pm
OH OH OH i got an A+ in PE because i loved to go there an be a perv LIKE IN THE WRESALING UNITE THEY TEACH YOU HOW TO RAPE!!!! lol i am a pro perv!!!  

Taria180

Tsuki the desert rose

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 6:06 am
My name is Tsuki and I am 15 years old. I am usually quiet and reserved, but I do have a loud and disturbing side to me. I write fanfictions and I am currently writing a novel too. My favorite bands are Evanescence, Korn, Gackt, Disturbed, etc. I live in Florida and I am happy there. I am currently a sophomore in high school and I am the youngest in my grade level. I believe the most disturbing song I have heard is: Vicinity of Obscenity by System of a down (They sound like they are drunk and on drugs at the same time!). I like to play Resident Evil 4 as well. I have Tourettes Syndrome too! If you do not know what I am talking about go to youtube and look up Tourettes and watch any video, you'll catch my drift after listening to the guy.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 6:15 am
Welcome Tsuki! You'll find this guild is very interesting.. and perhaps.. too interesting at times. I'm 15 and live in Florida too! Go ussss. Do you live in southern Florida? And I do not care for SOADS, despite the raving reviews.. I do not care for Alesana either! I do like Evanscence mrgreen I hope your stay here is pleasant,... you will see everyone here is nice, random, but intelligent people!!! ( Sometimes)

~TorturingLiars~

[_TorturingLiars_]

Taria180

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 7:14 pm
i may be HYPER but i get A'S  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 6:47 am
I'm Sarah xd
I'm 15 ;o
I'm in Ohio >_<
I luvz to draw <3
I'm short xd
I luv animals XD
Randomness ish teh sex <3

...yep.. xd  

XRated Lolipop

9,650 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

[_TorturingLiars_]

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 6:53 am
HIIII SARAH, WELCOME TO THE GUILD! mrgreen Wow..everyone I'm inviting is 15,lol. I love animals too.. I have 4/5 cats.. but I love all others. And I live in Florida. HOPE YOU ENJOY THE GUILD, THE PEOPLE ARE AWESOME HERE! mrgreen

~TorturingLiars~

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 6:54 am
Oh, I suck at drawing <3

~TorturingLiars~

[_TorturingLiars_]

Super Buick

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 2:09 am
* starts to feel even older*

by the way.... only 10, that's right... ten!... shopping days until my birthday!

p.s. i really want a dark halo lol... i know it's not gonna happen, but i can dream.... mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 1:23 pm
Hi I just joined yesterday. My name is Elizabeth just call me Liz please. I live in Kutztown, PA. I'm 18 years old. I love to write just about anything. I love being random especially at night time when my brain can't even function correctly blaugh . Oh and I love just about anything like music, tv, books, movies, etc. But I'm in love with ANIME. mrgreen BELIEVE IT!!!!!  

jkjlkll

5,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Window Shopper 100

HisNekoNeko

Tipsy Kitten

23,400 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 6:19 am
Taria180
OH OH OH i got an A+ in PE because i loved to go there an be a perv LIKE IN THE WRESALING UNITE THEY TEACH YOU HOW TO RAPE!!!! lol i am a pro perv!!!

... *give sandy her sleeping pills and forces her to swallow* SHES GOING CRAZY!!! they dont teach us how to rape??? i wish XD ... and i normally get an A but i have the demon PE teacher...  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:07 pm
eek they teach u how to RAPE?!?!

WTF!

what kind of sick school is that (and why am i not there! >_<)?!

also: Hi everyone! My name is Julio and i'm an alco- oh wait... i already introduced myself! sweatdrop  

pexkool

HisNekoNeko

Tipsy Kitten

23,400 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:47 pm
1) no but i totally wish... that would be the day the world ends... when they teach rape in jr. high... XD

2)...finish ur sentence  
Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 397 398 399 400 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games