Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Most horrible way to die? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Counter
  +1
View Results

bite_me_edward_cullen

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:34 pm
emmakins85
I think a slow painfully way would be horrible. getting all your fingers cut off then all your toes. your ears tounge and eyes cut off and out.
then to top it all off getting burned alive....

uve been watching to much of the Princess Bride  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:03 pm
being stabed  

wolfgirl1112

3,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

lieutenantsawah

Friendly Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:57 am
User Image User Image User Image
Qui Espy Icicle

The most painfull way ta die.........probally gettin shot at multiple times, lived through it, then died of blood loss.

User Image User Image User Image
Love Racer Missy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:46 pm
well I'd would say watch a firework in a pool with a toaster in it with soggy bread.  

AlliBalli52

9,350 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Generous 100
  • Wall Street 200

Seph Baelzara

Dedicated Gaian

12,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:03 pm
Worst way to die? That almost seems like an escape. Worst way to live is to be kept at the brink of death, constantly wishing for it, but never getting it for the rest of your waking days.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:09 am
Here's a random, yet probably painful way to die: being mauled by a clown. I would hate to die by being killed by Freddy in my dreams. *shudders*  

yuengling brothers circus

Everyday Victim

iGenocidal

O.G. Sex Symbol

7,150 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:26 am
to die in a freak accident like final destination  
miranda awesome rolled 20 4-sided dice: 2, 1, 3, 2, 3, 4, 4, 1, 2, 1, 2, 3, 2, 4, 1, 1, 1, 2, 1, 4 Total: 44 (20-80)
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:47 pm
hmm...i'd say the most horrible way to die is not slow and painful...

i'd say it's just painful. who cares if its slow. if it doesnt hurt at all, i can watch some t.v. while i slowly meet my demise.

the most horrile terrible gruesome way i can think of to die is being murdered by the one you love.

if i was killed by my best friend and ex-boyfriend glen, i would just...i dont know. if i wasnt already being killed id probably commit suicide.

and yes, he's my ex. i know what you're all thinking. and you're right. i do still have feelings for him :]  

miranda awesome

SOLDIER Blaise

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:07 am
i'd hate to die knowing i was gonna die, like in a house fire or lost at sea...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:02 pm
get lit on fire and have it all over your body before you get it out then attacked by a pittbull til u got away and have ur arms et ripped off then slowly get ripped apart inside while ur bleeding to death thinking what if i hadn't laid on that heating pad  

XV-Riku-2274-

guilingverity

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:10 pm
Being burnt, like at the stake or in a house fire. Getting just like a burn hurts, so I can't imagine having it all over your body. It's gotta be worse than drowning or suffocation.

Most interesting way to die: Airial bear mauling. You go skydiving, and it all goes horribly wrong! The bear jumps out of another plane, parachute strapped onto it. It flies over to you and just start tearing your face apart! When you get close to the ground, instead of just smack! and it's over, the bear pulls its parachute and grabs ahold of you so while you make your slow descent to the earth, it can continue to maul you. Eek. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:16 am
A slow painful death is the worst way.  

iR0ck54

R3Dteevee

1,750 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:24 am
By orange soda.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:43 pm
Alone. I would hate to die alone. I don't mean I want people watching me, I mean I don't want to be isolated from a ton of people, like living in the middle of nowhere and no one knowing I even died. That's just kind of sad, really. emo  

Living Disappointments

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

hellodeeries

Ladykiller

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:55 pm
Getting stabbed or shot in the stomach and slowly dying of your own stomach acid. That, or something really lame, like by a lawn chair.

:]

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces