Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trapped In The Dark: A Fullmetal Alchemist RolePlay Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum
~.: D.Gray-Man :.~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Am I a spazztard fangirl?
  Yes
  No
  A WHAT now?
View Results

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 6:52 pm
Didrika pouted. "It's true! So tell me!! I'm not too young! I've seen a whole lot of things most 13-year-olds haven't!"

Lavi sighed and walked over to the girl, patting her on the head. "Well....uh..." he looked at Allen. This would have to be a decision made by both of them. If she absolutly insisted, he didn't mind so much.  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 7:01 pm
Allen replied with an unsure shrug, but then with a hesitant nod. He didn't know exactly what to say, but he thought for a moment that It seemed okay.  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 7:18 pm
"So.... are you going to tell me or what...?"

"Well, uhm...Umboshi-chan...? Do you know where babies come from...?" Lavi asked, getting down on one knee to be more at eye level, even though he was no shorter than her.

"Well uhm....I know that when two people love eachother....they do stuff... and a baby comes from that... But not if Mommy and Daddy do it... Mommy doesn't get pregnant from that."

Lavi's faced turned completly white. What exactly had this little girl seen him and Allen do....?  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 7:25 pm
Allen froze in horror, not able to believe what the girl had said. He quickly covered his now red face and mumbled something to himself.

Kanda froze and turned slowly. He stopped and quickly looked away, coughing awkwardly.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 7:37 pm
"What.... am I wrong....?" She asked, looking at her Mommy and Daddy, wondering at their reactions.

He was still completly speechless. When did that happen!?!?!?! He couldn't look at Allen just then.... it was way too embarrassing.  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 7:43 pm
Allen didn't answer, and was much to embarrassed to be in anyones presence. He averted eyes as he took off down the hallway, and didn't stop until he turned the corner. Allen sat against the wall, face buried in his hands once again. Why did she half to say that, how did she know?!  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 7:47 pm
"Huh...? Mommy....?" She looked inthe direction Allen had left in. "Daddy, what's wrong with Mommy...?"

Lavi said nothing and instead walked off in the other direction. What had his daughter seen?!?!?!

Didrika was confused and a little angry that her questios were never answer, so she puffed out her cheek. She walked over to Kanda. "what's wrong with Mommy and Daddy....?" she asked him, not knowing the damage she just inflicted with that simple entence.  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 7:55 pm
Kanda looked down at Didrika, trying to ignore the words that had been previously spoken. "Eh?.. It's nothing of importance... Are you hungry?" He asked, an obvious attempt to change the subject.

Allen couldn't possibly talk to anyone like this, he wanted to disappear. He sat there frozen like a statue, mumbling things to himself.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 7:58 pm
"Uh, sure" She smiled happily at him. "Let's go!" She grabbed his hand and started to swing it back and forth as they walked.

Lavi stumbeld down the halls, trying to find his own room. He hoped no one would bump into him or want to talk to him... He was incapable of speech.  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 8:09 pm
Kanda let the girl lead him, staring off to the side as they walked. He'd by now grown accustomed to Didrika's presence.

Allen sighed, removed his hands and pulled his legs up to his chest. His face was still red of course.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 8:16 pm
Didrika continued to smile as they walked. She was happy just being near him. It was so different from just the day before. She wondered what Kanda though about the notion of her wanted to be his baby momma. She decided to not bring it up again yet, because of how strangely everyone had acted.

Somehow he managed to reach his room without running into anyone. He flopped down on the bed and couldn't help but wonder if it had been in this room or Allen's that Didi saw.... that.  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 8:24 pm
Kanda watched the happy girl and then spoke. "You never did apologize for kicking me." He said quietly.

Allen thought of talking to Lavi, but couldn't find a enough courage to do so.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 8:27 pm
"Geh? I didn't..? Well, uh....sorry!" She said, her face slightly red as she kissed him on the cheek again.

Lavi stared at the ceiling. He'd...have to talk to Allen about all this...eventually...But he still didn't think he could look Allen in the eye.  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 8:35 pm
Kanda blinked again in surprise once again, she'd already kissed him on the cheek twice now but.. He nodded, excepting Didrika's apology.

Allen continued to sit before forcing himself up from the ground. He slowly made his way towards the only place he could think of finding Lavi. Allen approached his room and knocked on the door. "L-L-La.. vi?"

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 8:41 pm
She giggled, glad he accpeted her apology. She was also glad that he didn't hear her when she said she loved him... Despite everything, she was still too embarrassed to sa those words to him directly.

---

Lavi stiffened when he heard Allen's voice. Didn't he just sa he couldn't look him in the eye. But he sounded desperate, and he knew they needed to talk. So he stood up and opened the door, looking at the ground instead of at Allen. He moved aside, letting him in and closed the door.  
All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games