Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Sculpted - art + craft guild
Introduce Yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DaisukiTsubasa

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 7:34 pm
Hello all, Im 16 turning 17 in sep. and I currently live in TN but that will change in a year when I go off to college. Which Next year I will be a senior and a freshman in college at the same time. ninja

I have always been into crafts and I give creidt to my sister who always keept me busy working with them. Now that Im older I can do more things and work on a more variety. I mainly stick with small things because I cant do very much. I cant draw, I cant knit and I cant use sculpt gonk
I wish I could but I guess thats my 'weakness'. I CAN do really cute things though. I have some links to some of the things I made and I LOVE them. ^-^ I love working with crafts, actually putting myself into them and making them the best that I can.

Rubix Cube:
(( dont have a finished picture yet sweatdrop ))
http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/5889/s7300546ou7.jpg

Dice:
http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/2650/cubedone9kd7.jpg
http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/5192/cubedone6ky6.jpg

Phantom of the MOLEpra:
(( For chemistry, "mole day" ))
http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/362/m2051e17396bca8706f9a11cs5.jpg

Mickey Mouse Skeloten:
(( for spanish "Day of the Dead" ))
http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/9840/m5ec7bb8929dbd703c8edc9aq4.jpg

Mokona Egg:
(( For spanish ))
http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/1585/s7300232er0.jpg  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 8:57 pm
Halla everyone, I'm Bryce, I'm fifteen and I'm from Canada. xD
I've basically been into crafts since birth, but more specifically, since I was about three or four and my sister had me making hemp bracelets, sewing, using clay and popcicle sticks, scrapbooking, etc. etc. 3nodding
I'm not all that talented at sculpting, but I make a lot of things with different materials, - playdough, clay, plaster, cardboard, DUCT TAPE, poly-somethin'-stuff... or whatever else happens to be in my cupboards...
Yeahhh.
I don't really have any links to my work... sorry. sweatdrop

tomthinkshiscouchisgod

tomthinkshiscouchisgod

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 8:59 pm
DaisukiTsubasa
Hello all, Im 16 turning 17 in sep. and I currently live in TN but that will change in a year when I go off to college. Which Next year I will be a senior and a freshman in college at the same time. ninja

I have always been into crafts and I give creidt to my sister who always keept me busy working with them. Now that Im older I can do more things and work on a more variety. I mainly stick with small things because I cant do very much. I cant draw, I cant knit and I cant use sculpt gonk
I wish I could but I guess thats my 'weakness'. I CAN do really cute things though. I have some links to some of the things I made and I LOVE them. ^-^ I love working with crafts, actually putting myself into them and making them the best that I can.

Rubix Cube:
(( dont have a finished picture yet sweatdrop ))
http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/5889/s7300546ou7.jpg

Dice:
http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/2650/cubedone9kd7.jpg
http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/5192/cubedone6ky6.jpg

Phantom of the MOLEpra:
(( For chemistry, "mole day" ))
http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/362/m2051e17396bca8706f9a11cs5.jpg

Mickey Mouse Skeloten:
(( for spanish "Day of the Dead" ))
http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/9840/m5ec7bb8929dbd703c8edc9aq4.jpg

Mokona Egg:
(( For spanish ))
http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/1585/s7300232er0.jpg

Yay for sisters who influence to craft, eh?

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 3:21 pm
User ImageTake my hand, Come with me...

Lets see, I live in U.S. I have liked crfting things sence I was little. I think my mom got me started. People always liked the stuff I did so i just kept going. I'm pretty good at sewing and things with paper, but I get frustrated very easily so offen my work does turn out quite right. I don't have anything on the internet yet but this weekend I will try to get some stuff on.

User Image
...Into this Crystal Village

icewolfspirit

selphiebishop

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 9:05 pm
Hi I'm Selphie. I'm 22 and from the United States in the state of Utah. My entire family loves crafts of various types from quilting, to cross-stitching to leather working and stuff like that and your basic crafts in wood or ceramic. I especially like to make clothes for dolls or stuffed animals. I got started in it when I had a project due for school having to do with the book Peter Pan. I made a beautiful night gown for my American Girl Doll to take to school as Wendy Darling. I'm not so good at getting all the hems right but my biggest strength is I don't use any patterns. biggrin I don't have any pics just yet of the work I've done but I'll work on it. Hope I fit in well here, thanks for being there. I'm just glad to know I'm not the only one that likes to make stuffed animals, clothes and other stuff like that. biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 4:49 am
'Ello! My name is Jessica, but feel free to call me Jess, Shnazzy, Shnazz, or Jelly. I'll be fifteen next month and I live on the East coast of the big old United States. I've always been into crafts, doing small little crafts here and there throughout the years, but lately I've been really getting into it. At the moment, I am woring with strings and felt, but my passion is glass-blowing. If only I could find a studio where I can learn how. I don't have anylins right now, but I'll tae some pictures and post them soon.  

bipolar spectacles

Morluin

Sparkly Enabler

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 8:05 am
Greetings fellow crafters! *waves*
I'm 26 years old, and into my second year studying psychology at university here in Christchurch, New Zealand. The assortment of crafts I dabble in varies from week to week, but my one consistent obsession is polymer clay. It's the one thing I've found I actually have some skill with (sort of) it's easy to pick up and put down without being too messy, and you end up with finished pieces relatively quickly. (I have a chronically short attention span sometimes) At the moment I've been making a lot of beads, and the occasional cutesy miniature dragon. I also have an ongoing project of a 25cm high "realistic" dragon in the armature stage.

The other things I play around with occasionally are knitting, watercolour painting, jewelery making, medieval clothing, braiding, embroidery, doll making, beading, carving, um actually... if it's a craft I've probably had a go at it at some point.

Aaaanyway, ramble. I've always liked creating things, even when I was tiny. My parents used to sit me down with some pretty blobs of plasticine and I'd be entertained for hours. I was usually too enthralled to eat it... smile  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 9:03 am
Morluin
Greetings fellow crafters! *waves*
I'm 26 years old, and into my second year studying psychology at university here in Christchurch, New Zealand. The assortment of crafts I dabble in varies from week to week, but my one consistent obsession is polymer clay. It's the one thing I've found I actually have some skill with (sort of) it's easy to pick up and put down without being too messy, and you end up with finished pieces relatively quickly. (I have a chronically short attention span sometimes) At the moment I've been making a lot of beads, and the occasional cutesy miniature dragon. I also have an ongoing project of a 25cm high "realistic" dragon in the armature stage.

The other things I play around with occasionally are knitting, watercolour painting, jewelery making, medieval clothing, braiding, embroidery, doll making, beading, carving, um actually... if it's a craft I've probably had a go at it at some point.

Aaaanyway, ramble. I've always liked creating things, even when I was tiny. My parents used to sit me down with some pretty blobs of plasticine and I'd be entertained for hours. I was usually too enthralled to eat it... smile

Welcome Morluin!

I have a chronically short attention span as well and I don't get very much done XD You seem to have a creative short attention span razz  

void flower

Clockwork Tribble

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 2:20 pm
Heyla!
I'm 16 years old (I know, I'm tiny), and I live in South Carolina, in the US. I'm not really sure what got me started sculpting, but I've always been into art. Right now I'm experimenting with any medium I can come up with, be it clay (one of my favorites), hot glue, or wire.
I seem to be good at everything I've tried (except maybe styrofoam carving), but I think my weakness is that I use a lot of detail, almost too much. My last clay fairy half shattered in the kiln because there were too many little details on her wings, and the feathers of my latest project, an aluminum peacock, had so many cut in details it ate my hair while I worked on it.
What I do is usually pretty out of the box. Nail polish on a mask, fish out of hot glue, fairies in a teacup, that sort of thing. Most of the time it works, sometimes it looks like someone juggled melted styrofoam and painted it with random colors. Maybe it's not so strange.
So...I guess that's me as an artist in a nutshell. If I write anything else I'll start rambling, and I'm pretty sure no one wants to read that.

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 2:32 pm
Hey! I'm sanjia and I live in Ohio. I love mixed media, card making and making socks people. I love playing with yarn and other random things!  

pathologicalcookiedino_

yerhtiwevolni

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 6:35 am
Hello!!! MY name is Christee!!! I am 30, just recently left my 20s on May 2nd. My medium is cake!!! Oh, I started in clays and fimo and got interested in cakes watching the food networks Challenge. I figured if I can make things with clays why not fondants and molding chocolate, etc. I work around my designs to create little worlds atop the cakes. I have yet to actually make the cake my art, I like the smaller details. I also don't bake....I have a bestfriend who is a stay at home mom that does all my cooking and baking for me.

I live in the great state of TEXAS!!! Go Longhorns!!! I have one son, Walker, who loves my edible art, he will be 10 on June 1st.

I hope to meet artsy folks from here. Can't wait.  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 9:39 am
Hello, everyone! I'm in my early twenties, from the United States-- I've been interested in crafts since a very young age, but I'm not an artist by any means; I dabble, mostly! The longest I ever stayed with one medium was in middle school, when I used to make sculpey characters and props to play with, but I've got some minimal experience with things like clay and dollmaking, too.

As for weaknesses-- the fact that I never stay with any one thing long enough to get good! I have a bad habit of doing whatever interests me at the time and not really pushing beyond that. Heh! Anyway, I'm very pleased to meet you all.  

emumumu

Klonoa of Phantomile

6,300 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 6:45 pm
Hi guys, I'm Natalie (but most of my buddies call me Rose). I'm 21 turning 22 in June and I'm a Japanese major. My medium of choice is crochet, though I'm hoping to branch out into sewing. I just need to get over my fear of the sewing machine. ^^; My main focus is making amigurumi, but just about any way you can make a plushie is of interest to me.
Nice to meet all of you.  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 7:46 pm
Hello! My name is Rebekah and I live in California. I like to make lanyards, origami, and friendship bracelets. I went to a summer camp like 5 years ago and they had activities on how to make lanyards, a tie-dye shirt, and beading.
I took interest in lanyards ever since then.
I'm pretty good when it comes to strings, but when it comes to modeling, I'm not that good.
Nice to meet you all.  

Jiyoungbecky_bejy94

The Mad Prophet

Dapper Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 10:27 pm
Howdy everyone! People call me Prophet for short, I'm 23, living in New York and I've been crafting for.. uhm.. a long time. Docoupage', macrame', costuming, theatrical props, altered wear, pretty much anything I think I can glue/sew/cut/sand/mold together I'll use! I've just started using liquid latex and I'm working on making a three dimensional painting with a Silent Hill theme. I'm a big video game geek, so you may be seeing some geek crafts from me XD I also collect Ball-Jointed dolls so minatures, especially miniature jewelry, is another thing I love doing.

I've been working for Michaels Arts and Crafts for a few years now and I'm a regular in specialty art stores, so I've become well versed in various mediums if anyone has questions. If something stumps me I usually go look it up or try it out myself, I'm always up for a little experiment!

I'm hoping to pick up some new inspiration here ad I would love to get into real crocheting (I knit with a crochet hook... and all I can make is a scarf XD). Amigurumi fascinates me and I would LOVE to learn how to do it!

See ya on the forums! :3  
Sculpted - art + craft guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces