Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
TILL KINGDOM DAYS COME Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 6:55 pm
SoraSabishii
"I don't know..." she said with a sigh. "The whole using my body thing...so vialating!" she said while shivering. She plopped down on her butt thinking promptly for a moment, "I mean, no offence, but can you be considered human, for real, anymore?" she started picking at the grass agian. "Your just a wolf...a phsycich, heartless/nobody kicking wolf...I've dealt with weird stuff." she continued her ministrations to the grass "But having inside my body...just seems so..."
im am no heartless or a nobody, i am a soul trapped in a forsaken sword for all etirnity stare , but cinsider this, your powers will greaten tenfold, do you remember what my brother did to your Fang twisted * he starts walking around her* I can do that ten times worse, i will make you invincible, no one can touch you, you will be a part of me and me of you, we will be one symbiotic duo not even the great Damos could surpass, what do you say?? twisted  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 7:01 pm
((OMG, I just had an Epiphany! I wan theme song! It shall be..."Twilight" by Vennassa Carlton. Thankyou Rikku-chan for itroducing me to this wonderful song!))

Sabishii pulled her pulled her knees to her chest, looking at the ground. "This heart, is not mine to give. Not until I fulfill my contract..." she then looked back up to him. "You didn't aswer my question, are you some sort of enigma? And is that wolf form the only one you've got, or can you shapshift into anything you want?"  

Atelier Menchi

Distinct Trader

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 7:03 pm
i lost someone dear to me emo ...*Flashbacks appear and you see a younger Damos ,with a broken keyblade, on the floor with blood on his face reaching out and screaming* ...he was precious to me...*you see a man holding an unconcious child in his arms turn and disappear into a portal*...that man will pay for what he did, i will kill him... *you see Wolves soul appear in front of Damos's unconcious body* .. i will get stronger....*we can make you stronger, better than you were before confused stare ...but we need your body twisted *...and from that day on ive been searching stare  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 7:04 pm
SoraSabishii
((OMG, I just had an Epiphany! I wan theme song! It shall be..."Twilight" by Vennassa Carlton. Thankyou Rikku-chan for itroducing me to this wonderful song!))

Sabishii pulled her pulled her knees to her chest, looking at the ground. "This heart, is not mine to give. Not until I fulfill my contract..." she then looked back up to him. "You didn't aswer my question, are you some sort of enigma? And is that wolf form the only one you've got, or can you shapshift into anything you want?"
((you went to my profile. its one my favorite songs as well, thats why its there XD))  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

Atelier Menchi

Distinct Trader

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 7:07 pm
The Gothic Rikku
SoraSabishii

((you went to my profile. its one my favorite songs as well, thats why its there XD))

((I put a review too! Haha! I'm not a stalker now! ROFL))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 7:07 pm
SoraSabishii

(9you saw thru it, man your good stressed whee biggrin ))
i am whatever you desire of me *changes into a tall dark man man and then a snotty rich looking women a child with a teddy bear and back to a wolf agian* just tell me and ill grant...any desied form you want and you may have it, but you must seal our contract twisted remeber i am your friend not your enemy stare  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 7:08 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
i lost someone dear to me emo ...*Flashbacks appear and you see a younger Damos ,with a broken keyblade, on the floor with blood on his face reaching out and screaming* ...he was precious to me...*you see a man holding an unconcious child in his arms turn and disappear into a portal*...that man will pay for what he did, i will kill him... *you see Wolves soul appear in front of Damos's unconcious body* .. i will get stronger....*we can make you stronger, better than you were before confused stare ...but we need your body twisted *...and from that day on ive been searching stare

(( @ sorasabishii stop my songs XD find your own. Expectly kremiln dusk. im learning how to sing that song. i would rather have it not used in the rps as a scene background music. we dont need it in the rp))
"Is there anything i could do to help you find this man?" Berry looked up at him and wanted to hug him but she didnt know if it would be the right thing to do so she didnt.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 7:10 pm
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP

(( @ sorasabishii stop my songs XD find your own. Expectly kremiln dusk. im learning how to sing that song. i would rather have it not used in the rps as a scene background music. we dont need it in the rp))
"Is there anything i could do to help you find this man?" Berry looked up at him and wanted to hug him but she didnt know if it would be the right thing to do so she didnt.
yes, be at my side
((huh im lost what are you guys talking about?? sweatdrop ))  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 7:14 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP

yes, be at my side
((look up a couple of post and u will see it))
Berry lightly hugs her and smiles" Dont worry at all, i will be by your side....always....."She smiled that she wanted her to be near him.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 7:15 pm
((OMFG! Rly? I was just guessing...well sorta. The whole "we need your body" was a dead give away...))

Sabishii sighed once again, stroking her hand over his head. Back and forth, back and forth, it was a hypnotizing rythm. "I'm afraid I won't be myself if I let you into my heart...the heart that isn't even my own..." she plopped down on her back, looking at the sky. So many worlds, not enough time to see them all. To save all... "Maybe you could stay with me until I fulfill my own contract..." she looked towards him.  

Atelier Menchi

Distinct Trader

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 7:21 pm
SoraSabishii
((OMFG! Rly? I was just guessing...well sorta. The whole "we need your body" was a dead give away...))

Sabishii sighed once again, stroking her hand over his head. Back and forth, back and forth, it was a hypnotizing rythm. "I'm afraid I won't be myself if I let you into my heart...the heart that isn't even my own..." she plopped down on her back, looking at the sky. So many worlds, not enough time to see them all. To save all... "Maybe you could stay with me until I fulfill my own contract..." she looked towards him.
yes understood stare ...i shall be at your service anytime just call me* he changed into an earing in Sabishis ear and his katana was now on her back*  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 7:23 pm
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP

yes, be at my side
Berry lightly hugs her and smiles" Dont worry at all, i will be by your side....always....."She smiled that she wanted her to be near him.
thank you* he slightly whispers in her ear* your help me so much
((guys im out for tonight seeya tomarrow kay mrgreen ))  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 7:27 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP

yes, be at my side
thank you* he slightly whispers in her ear* your help me so much
((guys im out for tonight seeya tomarrow kay mrgreen ))
((goodnight mwm ttyl ^^)) Berry hand touched Damos but she didnt hold it, she just wanted to know how his hand felt. She smiled at him and say"Really? i have....how so?" Berry then thought for a second"Is it really you damos or one of your other spirits talking?" berry closed her eyes.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games