Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Want to tell how you became emo? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

waterlelie fairy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:54 pm
i just started cutting myself and finally just said to myself "Ok, i'm emo."
i'm not proud of it, no one knows i am yet, some people in real life may have guessed i am, but i still am not proud of it....  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:45 pm
waterlelie fairy
i'm not proud of it, no one knows i am yet, some people in real life may have guessed i am, but i still am not proud of it....

You're the biggest ******** idiot I think to ever have walked the face of the planet. Because you cut, does not make you "emo". EMO is a ******** genre of music. If you cut, it simply means you're ******** in the head and have issues you need to work out on your own and not wallow in because you think it's cool! Depression is a serious problem that many people all over the world suffer from! Yet you people toss it around and PRETEND depression because you think it's cool. Get a ******** life. Grow up. And shut up.

Now mind this, I am NOT anti-emo. I'm ********>  

xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx

Gracious Vampire

waterlelie fairy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:06 pm
xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx
waterlelie fairy

You're the biggest ******** idiot I think to ever have walked the face of the planet. Because you cut, does not make you "emo". EMO is a ******** genre of music. If you cut, it simply means you're ******** in the head and have issues you need to work out on your own and not wallow in because you think it's cool! Depression is a serious problem that many people all over the world suffer from! Yet you people toss it around and PRETEND depression because you think it's cool. Get a ******** life. Grow up. And shut up.

Now mind this, I am NOT anti-emo. I'm ********]

i never said i wasn't depressed, and i've been like this for three years. and if you're just going to come here and tell people they are messed up (yeah i saw most of your posts in this guild) then get the hell out of here, no one wants you to be a jerk to us, no one asked for that. i don't know why you joined this guild or why the owner let you in, but i hope you leave. if something bad happened to you and that's why your a jerk, don't take it out on people you don't know.
so back to my point, i never asked for you to reply to my post. so does anyone else have anything to say?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:51 pm
waterlelie fairy
xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx
waterlelie fairy

Now mind this, I am NOT anti-emo. I'm ********

i never said i wasn't depressed, and i've been like this for three years. and if you're just going to come here and tell people they are messed up (yeah i saw most of your posts in this guild) then get the hell out of here, no one wants you to be a jerk to us, no one asked for that. i don't know why you joined this guild or why the owner let you in, but i hope you leave. if something bad happened to you and that's why your a jerk, don't take it out on people you don't know.
so back to my point, i never asked for you to reply to my post. so does anyone else have anything to say?

I agree with Crimson 85% of the time, and at this moment I do agree that you are ******** up. Why would you b***h about someone replying to your post? I mean really, if it bothers you that much, DON'T ******** POST.

Like Crimson said, 'emo' is a music genre. The fact that you are labeling yourself because you are cutting or depressed is ******** ridiculous! I wish you damn kids would get that in your head! What are you, 14? Why do you cut, because it takes the pain away? Why don't you just take all your pain away and do us a favor and just cut a little bit deeper next time and hit a vain.
FIRE CROTCHHHHHHHHHHHH

serjtankian_is_god

5,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

waterlelie fairy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:17 pm
serjtankian_is_god
waterlelie fairy
xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx
waterlelie fairy

I agree with Crimson 85% of the time, and at this moment I do agree that you are ******** up. Why would you b***h about someone replying to your post? I mean really, if it bothers you that much, DON'T ******** POST.

Like Crimson said, 'emo' is a music genre. The fact that you are labeling yourself because you are cutting or depressed is ******** ridiculous! I wish you damn kids would get that in your head! What are you, 14? Why do you cut, because it takes the pain away? Why don't you just take all your pain away and do us a favor and just cut a little bit deeper next time and hit a vain.
FIRE CROTCHHHHHHHHHHHH

people have there own ways of emo, ok, just because you think that it's wrong doesn't mean other people have to. and if you haven't noticed, people stop cutting themselves, people stop doing it after a while. i've only done it twice, and i don't do it anymore.
and like i said in my original post, i am not proud of it.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:07 pm
waterlelie fairy
serjtankian_is_god
waterlelie fairy
xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx
waterlelie fairy

FIRE CROTCHHHHHHHHHHHH

people have there own ways of emo, ok, just because you think that it's wrong doesn't mean other people have to. and if you haven't noticed, people stop cutting themselves, people stop doing it after a while. i've only done it twice, and i don't do it anymore.

"Emo" is one thing, there isn't different ways that people can just make up and everyone will agree that its 'emo'. No, actually, a lot of dumb asses don't stop cutting themselves. If you don't do it anymore, and your not proud, why does it almost sound like your sticking up for it?  

serjtankian_is_god

5,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx

Gracious Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:24 pm
waterlelie fairy
xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx
waterlelie fairy

Now mind this, I am NOT anti-emo. I'm ********]

Maybe the owner let me in because I don't toss around serious problems and boast about them and use them as a fashion statement. And because I have a mind of my own. I highly doubt you're actually depressed. I doubt you even know what true depression is. "Oh! My bf of a week broke up with me! *cut* *cut*" <******** stupid.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:14 pm
RockstarTwilight
I mostly did because I realized that I was just unhappy about the way my life was and the way I was living it, where I lived... and then my best friend moved. So yeah. It's kind of hard to talk about. I guess I was already before, but never exactly know what emo was.

same with me but i moved away from my first ever friend emo (this part has nothing to do with being emo but i felt like writing it for some reson) between the ages of 8 months - 3 years old my dad abused me and stuff like that (i have a scare my dad said that i like fell dont the stairs or something but my mom says that he did it so yea i still have it)but now hes like the nicest man in the world and it just bugs me ,it dont really bother me anymore it just the feeling that its gonna happen again.  

_Xx-RrawrR-xX_

4,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Contributor 150

Art Payment

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:13 pm
[Hollow Point]
Should have known. Go learn what emo is then come back to me.

Edit: Although, to be fair Silverstein is probably the closest to emo anybody in this guild has gotten. Though still, a pretty s**t post-punk band. You might dig on Sunny Day Real Estate, Fugazi, Rites of Spring, Drive Like Jehu, Nation of Ulysses, Minor Threat, Braid, and The Germs.

Note: Not all of those are strictly emo or post-punk, but a general area of the same type of sound.

Going to step in to say, Silverstein isn't Post Punk, it's Post Hardcore. Post Punk is like Joy Division and Mission of Burma and what not. But those are good bands you listed anyway. But yeah I think you just mixed up your post genres. razz  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:34 pm
cutie_josie
RockstarTwilight
I mostly did because I realized that I was just unhappy about the way my life was and the way I was living it, where I lived... and then my best friend moved. So yeah. It's kind of hard to talk about. I guess I was already before, but never exactly know what emo was.

some with me but i moved away from my first ever friend emo

@RockstarTwilight: I'd say you still don't know what it is. Neither of you do.  

xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx

Gracious Vampire

osozaki girl

Fashionable Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:42 am

i would just like to say emo is not subjective.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:35 pm
I love the usual argument on what's "emo" and what emo isn't. Sometimes I think "emo" kids get it confused with punk or scene. Personally,I hate both.  

Kasey McDirt

warrior ninja winter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:12 pm
i must say most people havent faced my defintition of deppession. I cry myself to sleep every night trying to think of 1 good thing that happend in my *stars* messed up day. no, i dont cut myself. not agenst OR with it so shutup twards me plez  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:49 am
serjtankian_is_god
waterlelie fairy
serjtankian_is_god
waterlelie fairy
xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx
waterlelie fairy

FIRE CROTCHHHHHHHHHHHH

"Emo" is one thing, there isn't different ways that people can just make up and everyone will agree that its 'emo'. No, actually, a lot of dumb asses don't stop cutting themselves. If you don't do it anymore, and your not proud, why does it almost sound like your sticking up for it?

what i meant was that some people that are emo cut themselves and some people that are emo don't. or some people that are emo don't talk to people, and some people just try to communicate but admit that they're depressed. people think of emo in different ways, some people have some really retarded explanations, like "my boyfriend broke up with me" or "my friend committed suicide". that happens to a lot of people and they think they're depressed and act like it but they're not, they don't realize that they have a good life in front of them.
and that's just for some people, not me of course, i know i have a good life in front of me but i don't use it, because i don't care one bit about what kind of stupid, pathetic life i could have. i just stay out of people's way, and if i have to, i'll stand up for myself.
and i'm not sticking up for it, i'm sticking up for me.  

waterlelie fairy

serjtankian_is_god

5,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:39 pm
waterlelie fairy

what i meant was that some people that are emo cut themselves and some people that are emo don't. or some people that are emo don't talk to people, and some people just try to communicate but admit that they're depressed. people think of emo in different ways, some people have some really retarded explanations, like "my boyfriend broke up with me" or "my friend committed suicide". that happens to a lot of people and they think they're depressed and act like it but they're not, they don't realize that they have a good life in front of them.
and that's just for some people, not me of course, i know i have a good life in front of me but i don't use it, because i don't care one bit about what kind of stupid, pathetic life i could have. i just stay out of people's way, and if i have to, i'll stand up for myself.
and i'm not sticking up for it, i'm sticking up for me.

Its so amusing that you cut yourself but you say that about other people. I'm more than positive those reasons are 10x better than whatever reason you use.
FIRE CROTCHHHHHHHHHHHH

The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games