Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lyndria

Back to Guilds

This Guild is dedicated to hardcore fantasy and sci-fi Roleplayers alike! Enjoy! 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Sci-fi, Literate 

Reply Archive
Through Darkest Knight Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

demonofwhite

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:48 pm
"No good luck while I'm around." Constance said with her eyes still closed. "Unless my nose decieves me, something of dark magic is comeing."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:15 pm
Marten lowered his skillet. "Better eat fast then," he commented. "I doubt Atrio will attack us today. He prefers night attacks."  

Gredar

Masamune 5.0

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 6:16 pm
"You're kidding me, right?" Mirado grabbed one of the sticks and tore off the bacon with his teeth. "Dis iz 'eriousry starin to pizz me off..." He swallowed.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:53 am
Constance sniffed the air again. "It's to strong to be a vampire any way...and it's not dead by any means. It's living and it really likes to cut down trees..." She sighed and stood up, rubbing sleep out of her eyes.  

demonofwhite

Demonix13

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:37 pm
Alpheus jumped down from the Rowan he had "slept" in just in time to hear Constance's comment about the powerful thing.
"Maybe it's Paul Bunya-HEY BACON!" Alpheus dove towards the strip of bacon cooking over the fire.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 6:46 pm
Marten flipped the pan expertly, cooking the meat evenly along both sides. Cooking had become something of a passion of his ever since the end of his exile. "Hmm, sounds like a riddle: What's dark, demonic, and likes to cut down trees?"  

Gredar

Masamune 5.0

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 6:59 pm
"Don't ask me. I don't have any idea." Mirado responded blandly. He yawned and stretched out his arms.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:21 am
"OH MY GOD!!! DEMON BEAVER!" Marten yelled, pointing at nothing. "Seriously Constance, I think you're just being paranoid. There's enough paranormal activity going on around here to leave residue for weeks."  

Gredar

Demonix13

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:24 pm
"Hmm. I say we sit here and wait for something to get us. It's always worked before, so why not now?"

Alpheus finished his strip of bacon and plopped himself down under a tree.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 1:31 pm
"Because we have places to go," Mirado responded to Alpheus. "Aren't we heading to a village south of here? I say we keep going."  

Masamune 5.0

Demonix13

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:37 pm
"Hey, it's all up to you. I was never good at making decisions, so I'll let you guys take care of that." said Alpheus.
"But, in the meantime, I'll be right here." The Etzale put both his hands behind his head and reclined against the tree.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:45 pm
"Fine..." Constance muttered. "I'll just say it's the bark beatle..." She sat down and stared at nothing. "Don't say I didn't warn you...anyway, I'm just going to be a follower in this little rag-tag band, alright, puppets? You guys get to make all the decisions." She smiled pleasntly.  

demonofwhite

Gredar

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:01 pm
Marten flipped the piece of venison off the skillet and caught it deftly on a piece of bread he produced from his pack. "We'll go as soon as breakfast comes. Sooner if we get attacked," he said.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 12:43 pm
((All this breakfast talk actually makes me hungry in real life. xd ))

"Well, I'm full. What do we do in the meantime? Because I'm bored. And me being bored is a bad thing." Alpheus chattered on about possible ideas. A bored Etzale is a talkative Etzale.  

Demonix13

demonofwhite

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:37 pm
Constance picked up a small rock and threw it at Alpheus. It hit him right between the eyes. "Tag." She smiled ruefully.  
Archive

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff