Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 1:24 pm
[[Back, Ori. :] ]]

Xellious walked up the large staircase, eyeing someone comming inside through means of the large, black-oaken door. He pulled the hood of his mid-night black cloak over his head. He closed his eyes a moment, and opened them as he ascended up the white marble staircase to his room near the highest floor of his house.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 1:31 pm
"Oh." Bou sensed something watching her, She looked behind her and saw a black hooded figure walk up the marble stair case.
"Hmmm..."
She decided to follow him. She got up and pushed her chair in and ran after the hooded figure. She chased after him until he walked into his room, he forgot to shut the door. Bou leaned on the wall opposite to where his room was and hiccupped.
Ahh! He probably heard that. What do I do? Her face got red and hot as he turned and stared at her.  

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 1:36 pm
"What are you doing in my room?" Xellious snarreled, his red eyes glaring directly at Bou. Only his eyes, and a partial bit of his pale face was seen the rest of his handsome facial features were cloaked by his black hood. The little rat on his dresser,Anro, squeeked happily seeing as his master had returned. After a long pause, Xellious asked, removing his hood slowly. "Who are you?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 1:39 pm
((aw I thought his mum got sick and died! *sniffles* now I feel bad for beating him so badly))

Jin went back inside of the manor, careful not to run into Klara who would be furious with him at the moment. Jin smirked sadly.

She’s going to think I’m a monster now…some crazy jealous monster.
Finding a restroom he turned the cold-water knob and ran the icy cold water over his knuckles watching his blood mix with the water and go down the drain.

Flashes of Klara and her goofy smile played through Jin’s mind like a recording.
Then it suddenly changed; her face was now sad, tears streaming down her cheeks.
And the look.
The look he dreaded.
The one that told him he was the worse person alive on the earth.
The face that showed him she hated him.

Turning the knob off he stared at his reflection in the mirror, Then it turned to Klaash and he held a cocky smile. Angry he punched the mirror and shattered it. He rolled his eyes at the mess he made, not to mention the new wounds he created on his knuckles

“Crap!” He hollered in pain grabbing his fist.  

haruxxx
Crew

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 1:42 pm
"Oh." Bou said, she blushed. He's so pretty. Ah! He took off his hood "Sorry. I'm..Bou."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 1:49 pm
[[ Yaay!! You're back!! :'D Nah, his mom was sick too, the same thing Celleia's got, although her severity level was far lower than Celleia's was. Celleia's mother (and Klaash's) was murdered. ]]

After what seemed like an eternity, Klaash awoke. He slowly brought a hand to his face and felt that the blood on his face was dried. How long had be been laying there? Although, he felt better. He crawled over to a tree, thanking that his legs had not been damaged, just his face. HIS FACE!! Tsshyeiah would surely question him, and what would Celleia say? He was, after all , a sort of role-model for his younger sister. He huffed, nothing could be done. He's probably receive pity and sympathy from some, anger and bitterness from others. Those "others" would probably just be Jin. Thinking of Jin, Klara popped into his mind. He laughed though his teeth. "Oh Klara..." He was now standing, and sluggishly walked back into the manor, still extremely pain-stricken for how badly his face throbbed.

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 1:54 pm
"I see." Xellious said, his voice still slightly angered, but it was very quiet. "I am Xellious Hellsinious, owner of this extravegant house. I will ask again, what are you doing in my room?"

Anro squeeked again, and again, to the point where Xellious was about to yell at the rat to regain his silence. But Xellious didn't feel like hurting the rat. Instead, still keeping an eye on Bou, he walked over to his ancient looking dresser and opened the steel hatch on the top of the cage. He placed his pale hand inside of the cage and Anro, the little grey rat, delightfully lept onto his hand, and crawled up Xellious's arm, where he sat on his shoulder.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 1:59 pm
"ahhh" This question caught her off gaurd. "Ummm, well. I was eating and I saw you looking at me and I followed. Umm. I'll just go back to the dining hall..." And she tuned to go.  

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 2:04 pm
[[ -.- Xellious isn't one of those,"Wait! Don't go!!" Kinda guys. Although, I have a plan. ;D ]]

Anro squeeked again and skillfully bounded off of Xellious's shoulder. He quickly scurried over to Bou, and sat on her foot. He squeeked several more times. It was clear to Xellious that Anro had no intention of letting Bou leave. "Anro..." Xellious said quietly, bending down to try to becon the rat to come to his own arms again. The rat wouldn't budge.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 2:10 pm
"Awahhh!" Arno jumped on her foot, she froze. "Uhhh.....heheh" She looked at Xellious with an apologetic smile. She walks, only using one foot, over to Xellious. SHe bent down and carefully grabbed Arno off of her foot, he scurried up into her hair. She giggled. "Teehehe, hey! That tickles"  

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 2:23 pm
Xellious smiled,"Anro, you feisty rat." He said, eyeing that rat, to make sure his little claws would injure Bou. "Would you like to me take him out of your hair? He can sometimes get too excited and accidentally scratch or bite something." Xellious showed Bou his injured hand, the one he normally fished Anro out of his cage. His right hand was covered with small teeth marks which were now scars and little scratches.
"He used to bite me when I first caught him."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 2:28 pm
Lyke LAWL
[The][Shika][Spazz]
She scoffed. "Hah, nice. Or did you just take it leave it there to show off your chest, Hmm? Yeah." Lilli tuged on him again "Well come on then let's go." She took his hand and led theminto the room. It was fairly empty to her liking. They took a spot at the opposite of the head, it being closer. Lilli sat down and pulled out a chair for Tuesday. "Sit." she practically commanded him.
"Awww....okay..." He sat into a chair that was next to hers. The food was already out. He grabbed a plate and piled on raw pork. He then grabbed a huge bowl of udon. He stuffed the meat in his mouth and slowly chewed once he got it down he grabbed a huge glass of red wine and chugged it.
He put it down on the table and did the same process about 2 times more. All while Lilli was staring at him with an annoyed look on her face.
"HEY! I'm hungry."

Lilli turned herself away from him, her head down. "Sometimes I wish you couldn't hear what I was thinking, so that i could think for myself without you worrying." She grabbed a bowl and dished herself out some Miso Soup. She then grabbed another small bowl full of noodles. She slurped the noodles slowing trying not tho burn herself. She peered over at Tuesday who wore an angry expression. "What?"  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 2:31 pm
"Oh." SHe blushed. "Sure." SHe looked at his hand, scared, Nothing compared to her brutally mangled body. She had scars everywhere, from all the fights she's been in.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 2:32 pm
Klara groaned.

“I’m I seriously lost? I’ve heard a lot of people get lost in the manor but I didn’t think I would.” She thought aloud to herself.

The best thing to do when you’re lost is retrace your steps right? I’ll do that then.

She turned around and saw many things that looked familiar.
So far so good.
And she was back at the picture of Klaash.
She came to three black wooden doors. One of which she entered from not too long ago, although she didn’t recall more then one door.
She chuckled at her choices.
“Once I get back I’m gunna laugh about it. And Jin will laugh too and say I’m stupid or something.” She spoke to herself calming the fear that had been creeping up on her ever since she felt lost.

What’s behind door number one?

-_- A closet…

Try again.

Ok door number two!

The hallway to the main entrance!
Yay! Where I came from.

Klara knocked on her head lightly with her knuckles in a “so stupid” way.  

haruxxx
Crew

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 2:34 pm
[The][Shika][Spazz]
Lyke LAWL
[The][Shika][Spazz]
She scoffed. "Hah, nice. Or did you just take it leave it there to show off your chest, Hmm? Yeah." Lilli tuged on him again "Well come on then let's go." She took his hand and led theminto the room. It was fairly empty to her liking. They took a spot at the opposite of the head, it being closer. Lilli sat down and pulled out a chair for Tuesday. "Sit." she practically commanded him.
"Awww....okay..." He sat into a chair that was next to hers. The food was already out. He grabbed a plate and piled on raw pork. He then grabbed a huge bowl of udon. He stuffed the meat in his mouth and slowly chewed once he got it down he grabbed a huge glass of red wine and chugged it.
He put it down on the table and did the same process about 2 times more. All while Lilli was staring at him with an annoyed look on her face.
"HEY! I'm hungry."

Lilli turned herself away from him, her head down. "Sometimes I wish you couldn't hear what I was thinking, so that i could think for myself without you worrying." She grabbed a bowl and dished herself out some Miso Soup. She then grabbed another small bowl full of noodles. She slurped the noodles slowing trying not tho burn herself. She peered over at Tuesday who wore an angry expression. "What?"
He laughed. "Don't worry, you can tell me. It's just when I do things that hurt you."  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games