Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The Kitten in the Box Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should a seperate, identical KITB rp be made for the noobs in the guild?[noobs answer ONLY]
yes
33%
 33%  [ 3 ]
no
22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
i dont care
44%
 44%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 9

ERYN2067

Eternal Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:24 pm
She thought long and hard about Kai's words and comprehended all of it. she knew what it was like to have a world destroyed. she turned and looked at reign and erri , then she thought about her situation her brother was gone, her parents killed so brutally in front of her, even her guardian......tears started to stream down her face.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:38 pm
she walked to the front room and sat down; The tears subsided and she wiped her eyes.

= It would be nice to have a wolf for a brother= She thought not so much a guardian as a brother to enjoy, to love and then she thought of Tuck.

She prayed "BAST in your paws I lay the fate of TUCK and Hope for his happiness" Then she looked out the window and whispered "goodbye Tuck; be happy".

ERYN2067

Eternal Sex Symbol

ERYN2067

Eternal Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 9:07 pm

she was curious how THIS FAMILY CAME to be ONE.

a kitten-Neko, a cannis-humas, an older Neko, and a strange human

each seemed Different yet ONE

= could she learn to fit in? =

= she knew she could accept Kai if he was willing,
The other Neko were her kind she knew she could help with the chores if she were allowed,
and mmm red = shook her head "No" she whispered to herself "LEON"
slightly chuckled to herself for the mistake.

Erri told her sternly that she was not to leave.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 9:23 pm
she got up and started to investigate the house now, curious about each room she could open and see what was behind each door.  

ERYN2067

Eternal Sex Symbol

ERYN2067

Eternal Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:46 am
she found a room that seemed to be a library because of the number of books, so she sat down and picked up one of the many volumes and began to read.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 2:43 am
Virgo preppy girl
erri sighed and grabed not only Kai's left overs but some of her fresh cookies as well and went up to his room took out her ring of keys and unlocked the door walking in and relocking it behind her Here you are Kai now is something wrong she went up to him putting her hand gently on his shoulder with her ears slightly wilting in a way that they always does when she's worried while looking at him with a sad but friendly glint in her eyes she stated very sweetly and softly you know you can tell me i do care about all of you even our new sister so now what is bothering you so that is making you come up here and hide is it not a cats job to hide when upset and a wolfs job to face it with pride for that is how i see you a wolf thats no longer just a pup now please tell me what is so wrong that you come and hide like a pup behind its mother? Erri smiled softly at him and put her forhead to his as a sign of true friendship and trust...

"People always refer to me as Wolf or Dog, and i always think there meening harm when they say it, and i know its not always like that but still i think that people are makeing fun of me.You wouldn't understand."Kai laid back on his bed, then sat back up. "i'll be fine, and im going toget to know the new sister."Kai stood up and whent downstairs.  

kai wolf white

kai wolf white

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 2:48 am
Kai walked out of a shadow in the libray and asked,"so, do you have a name?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 2:54 am
She looked up from the book and studied his face and fur " No The name I had belongs to someone who is dead now." a small tear fell to the floor.  

ERYN2067

Eternal Sex Symbol

kai wolf white

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 2:58 am
"what would you like to be called my new sister?"Kai pulled a chair up next to her.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 2:59 am
She wondered if her new family of friends would Name her and then Collar her as was the custom she was used too.  

ERYN2067

Eternal Sex Symbol

ERYN2067

Eternal Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:03 am
kai wolf white
"what would you like to be called my new sister?"Kai pulled a chair up next to her.
she smiled that he called her 'SiSTER' but was at a loss for words she moved slowly and gently looked into his eyes then hugged him.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:20 am
Kai huged her in return,"I think we should vote on your name, well... tha is if you would like us to decide.  

kai wolf white

ERYN2067

Eternal Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:24 am
kai wolf white
Kai huged her in return,"I think we should vote on your name, well... tha is if you would like us to decide.
"That would probably be best ^_^ Meer. Or you could name me " a sly smile crossed her face.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:41 am
"I just wish I knew where I was when I passed out, I had stashed some things in the wall before I got into trouble; that is."  

ERYN2067

Eternal Sex Symbol

ERYN2067

Eternal Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 4:41 pm
As she went to close the book and put it back; a metal object fell out. She picked it up and showed Kai "hey look at this, I wonder if erri knows about it?" she said.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games