Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply HighTail Cafe
Fursonas Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saga Shadow

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 4:28 pm
No pic yet crying

Name: Shadow
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 185 lbs
Eyes: Yellow, Red, or Blue (they change according to mood)
Special Abilities: Hybrid fighting style (Changes technique to best fit opponent)
Mindspeak (communication through the mind)
Hyperspeed (instantly accelerate up to a high speed of 90 mph while running)
Orientation: Straight

Shadow is an interesting mixture between dog, fox, and wolf heritage, with the possibility of even a mountain cat (it would explain the retractable claws). He's not sure, because legally, he doesn't exist. There are no records of Shadow's family, or any papers regarding his birth or any previous residences. Therefore, he is technically above the law. He doesn't have to answer to any government or any person because of this. However, he believes firmly in the afterlife and a higher being, so he tries to stay out of trouble as much as possible, though he still gets into a lot of fights.
His fur is mostly black, with a white flare down his belly and white hair on top of his head. he also has white forearms and hands, as well as white feet. Among all of this black and white is a deep red scar running down his back (from an early fight) Shadow's usual outfit is a hooded jacket without sleeves, a pair of bluejean shorts and a red headband.  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 11:17 am
I Just Remember I Never Put Up A Pic Yet. I Need 2 Find 1. X3 lol  

Nevers0ft

The Committee Staff Raider

1,700 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Saga Shadow

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 1:46 pm
I've goot pictures, the problem is that my scanner doesn't work, and my cameras always make the pics blurry. Also, I don't really like to color my pics because of my apparent inability to stay between the lines (I color like a kindergartener, it's actually pretty funny) So it may be a while before I get a picture on here.  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 3:33 pm
User Image
Haha found my first ever drawing of my fursona! No colour though sadly sad

Full name: Barry
Species: Red Fox
Height: 5'6'
Weight: 135
Furr color: Mostly orange with a hint of red and a white muzzle with a big brown stripe on his tail
Hair: Brunette
Eyes: Light blue
Pawpads: a nice chocolate brown with a scratch in it from his childhood
Clothes: Tan sleeveless jacket with a guitar on it, blue jeans with a frayed ends and a small hole in the knee and buttox and one of his random band t-shirts. He collects hats and has an outfit to match each one.
Accessories: One small black gage in his right ear and a black colored one, double heart pendant necklace (He likes to carry around his Black messenger bag with the kanji symbol for uke on it.)
Orientation: Gay ^_^
Bio: Phaux grew up like a normal kid, until he started expirimenting as a kid with his friends when he got in his teens he became more hormonal and he got a fake ID to frequent gay bars but one day he met Erik and they fell in love  

Scoffiursa

Dark Elf Kerelon

Dangerous Hunter

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 2:00 am
Whoo, got pics for all my fursonas through just yesterday biggrin I'm glad I commissioned them now. If you want to see info on all of them, be sure to check out the links included on each picture:

First fursona: Cecil Alworthy
Picture: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Profile: http://furbase.bigfurs.com/display.php?id=3598

Second fursona: Kalina Hitana
Profile: http://furbase.bigfurs.com/display.php?id=3599

Third fursona: Tamina Sakila
Profile: http://furbase.bigfurs.com/display.php?id=3600

Fourth fursona: Keregos Saraki
Profile: http://furbase.bigfurs.com/display.php?id=3601  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 7:16 pm
Imma lion- nuff said. :3

Arts by me as well. x3

User Image  

Yasano

Lunatic

13,950 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150

adriande2

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 9:12 am
User Image
Made with Fursona Creator - Male, I can't actually draw very good at the moment, so I'm just going to go with this for now  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 3:55 pm
adriande2
User Image
Made with Fursona Creator - Male, I can't actually draw very good at the moment, so I'm just going to go with this for now

i did the exact same thing xD
but i messed with RGB codes so i have different shades of things.nice picture

Eggswafflerocks

OiginalLimbershadow

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 4:03 pm
Repost!!

Name: Rocky "Limbershadow" LaRouge

Species: Anthro Wolf ( Yep, Just a regular old wolf....)
Orientation: Straight
Mate: Taken Beeotch!
Height: 6'2"
Weight:180 lbs
Fur: Black with bleached white hair
Special Markings: An X-shaped scar on his right cheek and a red sprial shape going down his arm and red on his ear tips and hindpaws.
Eyes:Maroon
Art:
Lovin this one!User Image

Skills: Ninja-esuqe, Very quick and nimble, Uses magic, Mind Reading, Materilization, Transformation, Invisibility, Great with most weapons, 7th degree Tae-Kwon-Do black belt, Very Musically Talented.

Weaknesses: Water, The Cold, Hyperactivity, Mischieviocity, Free Speaking Mind, Impulsiveness

Personality:Rocky is a very outgoing young wolf whose hyperactivity sometimes gets him into trouble. Other times, he's very quiet and likes to be alone. His personality varies with the weather and the moon phases. He loves the heat and hates the cold. He'd galdly kill a man when in danger, but tries to restrain himself at times. He loves the company of others when not depresed, and is not allowed to have caffine. He is very accepting and hopes to become a star olympic sprinter, or a pro gamer. (He, like me, is a huge gamer and loves Nintendo) He loves to play around and tends to speak his mind. He also stands up for what he thinks is right and hates subjective people and stuck-up people.

Bio: Rocky lived in a small village near the coastline of Japan from the day he was born, but grew ill of the boring sights and set off in search of adventure. He wanted to go and see waht he could see, so he became a drifter when he was 13. He knew little of the things that were out there, so he tried to stay as close to home as possible. Little did he know that it was MUCH more rough out there than he thought it would be. Apparently, his clan had more of a history than his parents had told him. They seemed so calm and non-violent to him, but had a violent past. While walking down a shifty alleyway, he was ambushed and proceeded to get the crap beat out of him by some of another clan's members (hence the scar). He was left for dead, but eventually nurtured himself back to health. After that ordeal, he wanted to find someone to train him so that he could get stronger, and was taken in by a master warrior: A Whippet named Shinue and her son Japelo and was treated as kin. After he discovered his magic and completed his sword and Tae-Kwon-Do Training, Shinue gave him the shocking news that his clan was attacked by the same clan that the people that gave him the scar on his muzzle, the Kinos, and that most of his kin was eather paralyzed, away at the time, or dead. He then left the dojo, still keeping in touch with the master and her son and swore to find a cure for the paralisys, and exempt his revenge. From the Akinarus, to the Kinos. So, now his home is where he builds it, wherever he wants to stay. He is now traveling as a 'Rouroni' or "Traveling Swordswolf" making friends and finding new things along the way...

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:13 am
Thank you, Adriande for the link to that.
Helped me a lot.
:3
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:14 am
Kurick-teh-dude

Hello Larka, my name is Kurick, welcome to the guild...uh what else...

Please be active xp I'm assuming you role play?

Thank you.
And I do indeed enjoy a good RP.
:3

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:07 pm
Yay, my fifth fursona has finally got her picture up biggrin See below:

Fifth fursona: Jasmine Fauna
Profile: http://furbase.bigfurs.com/display.php?id=3642

Art done by Ozraptor, so thanks go out to her biggrin  

Dark Elf Kerelon

Dangerous Hunter

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

Lapras Lazuli

Girl-Crazy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:47 pm
Even in your most casual moments...

Name: Twinkle
Species: Wolf / Arctic Fox hybrid.
Height: 5'6"
Eyes: light green.
Fur: dark grey body/upper forearms/upper legs; white belly and muzzle, black paws and tail tip.
Orientation: Any and all is okay. smile

No mate, and not openly seeking.

Twinkle is a timid, shy girl and new to the outside world. She was previously in the care of a mate that was highly abusive and possessive, and is still left with the fear and paranoia on top of her physical scars.
Anything else? Ask me. biggrin

...You pulse in synchrony.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:56 pm
Name: Ricky Monroe
Race: Wolf
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Blue
Fur: Gray  

HowlingJustice

HighTail Cafe

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games