Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The HighTail Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 8:44 pm
A tall, slender raccoon slinks through the front entrance. He looks around nervously, considering this is his first time in the cafe. "Hello?...Is anyone here?" He spoke softly, obviously shy from being in a new venue.

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 9:07 am
"It's okay, Greg." Joahns comforted the feline, retaking his seat, taking a sip of his coffee while handing Gregory his cup. Smiling in relish of the coffee, Joahns continued. "He's a waiter. So, want anything to eat? I recommend the buttered scones. They really hit the spot with either a cup of hot tea, or," Lifting his cup, "a cup of tea."  

Joahns Delakore

Nurren Pamuk

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 10:36 pm
Gregory calmed and lightly sipped his cup. "Um, as I've seen on the menu, I think I would actually like an apple danish. Scones are good too, but I'll go for that later." He smiled, as his attention fixed on the somewhat cute raccoon boy entered the cafe. He giggled softly and turned his attention back to Joahns.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 11:06 am
Joahns smiled widely at the look that Greg had cast to the raccoon. With a twinkel in his eye, Joahns asked, "Why don't you ask him over?" Then he winked and took another sip, grinning and purring softly. Never a dull moment. He thought to himself, taking pleasure in the coffee and the implications of his new found friends look and giggle. Never a dull moment at all.  

Joahns Delakore

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 1:48 pm
Derrick gave a shy glance at the cat sitting at the table across the room from him, but quickly turned his head away. A faint smile spread across his face, which he managed to hide as he made his way to a secluded table and sat down.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:56 am
Gregory blushed, "I'm kinda shy around those I like. I think you will grow to learn that I can be dangerously bashful." He whispered to Joahns. "And I think it might be kinda fast if I just go over there without a properly planned hello, it'll feel awkward!" he added. His tail sway in a way that showed eagerness and angst.  

Nurren Pamuk

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Joahns Delakore

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:32 am
Joahns nodded to the nervous feline. "I know the feeling, I'm the same way." Then, with a sly grin, Joahns swirled his coffee and said to Gregory. "I could help, though. I'm not the one involved, so I might have a good chance to introduce you two without stumbling over myself. I might not look for myself, but I've always been one to enjoy match-making, and watching the coming together of two parties. Want me to try? At least I could break the ice. Besides," Nodding his head slightly in the direction of the raccoon, "he's looking right at you."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:15 am
Gregory blushed. "You'd do that for me?" He looked over the raccoon boy and tried to look calm and returned to Joahns. "I'm so nervous... You know this really helps me Joahns, you're a good friend." He smiled endearingly to Joahns.  

Nurren Pamuk

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Blade_of_Soul-

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:46 pm
Xavior delivered the danish and went onto a new stage he had built himself.Right the band broke up.... he walked down the cafe with his tail down.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:17 am
"Anything I can do." Joahns replied, rising from his seat with coffee in paw. Giving a passing scritch behind Gregory's left ear, Joahns made his way over to where the shy raccoon was sitting. Taking a sip, and then nodding his head to the young fur, he asked, "Mind if I sit here?"  

Joahns Delakore

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:32 am
Derrick looked up at the stranger and swallowed hard. "..N-No. I don't mind." He attempted to offer a smile to the cat, but found himself staring back down at the table instead. 'Compusure. Keep your composure.' he thought before glancing back up and smiling bashfully. "I'm...D-Derrick. And you are...?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:23 pm
Gregory bit into the danish nervously, his hand almost shaking. Derrick? Oh, that's a cute name for a raccoon! he thought to himself. His tail sway as he tried to contain himself.  

Nurren Pamuk

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Joahns Delakore

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:32 pm
"Joahns Delakore." Joahns said, taking the seat across from Derrick, trying for a disarming smile while taking another sip of his coffee. Sipping the coffee, Joahns quickly went through an array of phrases in his mind in order to break the ice with the nervous raccoon. The sip grew into a pause, which grew into an uncomfortable silence as his mind drew a blank. Bugger... Joahns thought, then asked with an obviously weak smile, "Come here often?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:38 pm
Gregory finally calmed and hoped Derrick would do the same, as he could tell from his body language that he was angsty. Gregory gave a faint smile towards Joahns and turned his attention back to his danish that his taste buds were fixated on.  

Nurren Pamuk

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:00 am
Derrick almost seemed to come out of his shell more when Joahns asked him that question. He even chuckled a little before answering. "No, its my first time visiting here, but its nice to meet you." This time, he gave a much more obvious and friendly smile. "Is.. Is he hitting on me?" he thought in disbelief.

General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games