Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Most hated Resident Evil Character Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Most hated character
Ashley
40%
 40%  [ 11 ]
Steve
14%
 14%  [ 4 ]
Anette
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
Alfred
11%
 11%  [ 3 ]
Dario
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
Sherry
11%
 11%  [ 3 ]
Brad
14%
 14%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 27

A5116278

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 5:17 am
Nathan S. Cross
Mr. Kennedy
THE EBOLA VIRUS!
Nathan S. Cross
Exodia The Forbidden One
Nathan S. Cross
I didn't much care for Alfred, but that's been covered...a lot, it seems. I wasn't too fond of Nicholai, either. Normally I like villains, but these two just weren't my favorites.

alfred ruled! his outfit was cool

Meh, he was a fine little amusement 'til we find out he's completely loopy.

i thought he was cooler when he went crrazzy

Meh, he creeped me out.

Yeah, same here. And the voice...the voice!! ...well, I could handle the voice, but a crossdresser? No thanks.

i love thta voice dude. he's be the next micheal jackson  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 9:10 am
ive heard a lot of people hate ashley so i think that it would of been a good idea if there was two endings

1:the normal ending in the game

2:if you let ashley take to much damage through the game she dies in the las plagus removal. then he escapes alone regretting the fact he couldnt save her (or being happy about it whichever)  

Ivory Lie

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:13 am
I like the second one plus the being happy about it part. Oh, no, even better! If she takes too much damage, then when they get to the end, where she falls off the jetski... She should accidentally get caught in the propellor. Hehehehe.... twisted  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:48 am
Canas Renvall
I like the second one plus the being happy about it part. Oh, no, even better! If she takes too much damage, then when they get to the end, where she falls off the jetski... She should accidentally get caught in the propellor. Hehehehe.... twisted

Nah better when she falls off the jetski, Del Lago's son/daughter comes and eats her! twisted  

wladimir619

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 11:25 am
We am evil. :XP:  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 11:35 am
leon r kennedy
ive heard a lot of people hate ashley so i think that it would of been a good idea if there was two endings

2:if you let ashley take to much damage through the game she dies in the las plagus removal. then he escapes alone regretting the fact he couldnt save her (or being happy about it whichever)
Or better yet, have something happen to her in the middle of the game. Perhaps have her share the same fate as Rebecca did in the original Resident Evil, with the path that keeps her in the mansion. If you take that path through the game, she gets attacked by a hunter in the library room when Chris returns from the guardhouse. You can stand there and watch as Rebecca backs up into a wall, is clawed by the hunter, and then when she gets up and tries to run away, the hunter decapitates her.

I would pay to see Ashely get decapitated by some random monster in the game. The only thing that would make it funnier is if Leon were to deliver a performance equally as "touching" as Chris did. You know, just start screaming her name as he slowly raises his hands up to face, then randomly smashes his fists into the floor... With the creature who killed her still alive, and walking right towards him 3nodding

DHC_John

Mr. Kennedy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 2:13 pm
DHC_John
leon r kennedy

Or better yet, have something happen to her in the middle of the game. Perhaps have her share the same fate as Rebecca did in the original Resident Evil, with the path that keeps her in the mansion. If you take that path through the game, she gets attacked by a hunter in the library room when Chris returns from the guardhouse. You can stand there and watch as Rebecca backs up into a wall, is clawed by the hunter, and then when she gets up and tries to run away, the hunter decapitates her.

I would pay to see Ashely get decapitated by some random monster in the game. The only thing that would make it funnier is if Leon were to deliver a performance equally as "touching" as Chris did. You know, just start screaming her name as he slowly raises his hands up to face, then randomly smashes his fists into the floor... With the creature who killed her still alive, and walking right towards him 3nodding

Woah. Yeah that would of been better. Though Leon probably wouldn't care much. There wasn't alot of love for Luis when he died.

Never saw that scene.... I always shot the crap outta the hunter...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 2:19 pm
Mr. Kennedy
DHC_John
leon r kennedy

Woah. Yeah that would of been better. Though Leon probably wouldn't care much. There wasn't alot of love for Luis when he died.

Never saw that scene.... I always shot the crap outta the hunter...
Hold on. There's a video on Youtube that shows the decapitation scene. I'll go ahead and get a link for you.

]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsPXncHNQgE  

DHC_John

Mr. Kennedy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 2:24 pm
Hey thanks.

That was pretty hilarious actually... But poor Rebecca.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 2:25 pm
DHC_John
Hold on. There's a video on Youtube that shows the decapitation scene. I'll go ahead and get a link for you.

]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsPXncHNQgE
hum, nice. xd I never got that scene in the original.  

Resident Isaka
Crew

DHC_John

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 2:38 pm
I'm not sure if the scene is left intact (With all the original blood and gore) in the Nintendo DS port, but I'm going to play it now and see if I can't get that event scene to occur. I read the path that I have to take in an FAQ / walkthrough, so I know what I need to do. I'll report back once I am done.

What I really want to find out is, "How does the scene play out in the Gamecube REmake"? But, of course, I am far too lazy to start a new Chris file on the REmake and get up to that point in the game. Too much effort. If someone else could get on that, that would be great.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 2:57 pm
DHC_John
I'm not sure if the scene is left intact (With all the original blood and gore) in the Nintendo DS port, but I'm going to play it now and see if I can't get that event scene to occur. I read the path that I have to take in an FAQ / walkthrough, so I know what I need to do. I'll report back once I am done.

What I really want to find out is, "How does the scene play out in the Gamecube REmake"? But, of course, I am far too lazy to start a new Chris file on the REmake and get up to that point in the game. Too much effort. If someone else could get on that, that would be great.

If you get there fast, you can kill the hunter and save Rebecca. If you don't, Rebeca will be dead on the floor and the hunter will attack you. That's what I got.  

Resident Isaka
Crew

DHC_John

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 2:59 pm
Resident Isaka
DHC_John

If you get there fast, you can kill the hunter and save Rebecca. If you don't, Rebeca will be dead on the floor and the hunter will attack you. That's what I got.
Are you talking aout the REmake, the original PS1 RE, or RE for the DS?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 3:13 pm
DHC_John
Resident Isaka
DHC_John

Oops, REmake. 3nodding  

Resident Isaka
Crew

DHC_John

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 3:14 pm
Resident Isaka
DHC_John
Resident Isaka
DHC_John

Oops, REmake. 3nodding
Ah. Then can you tell me if it's bloody or anything? Is her head still connected to her body?

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games