Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans Wolves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whose Your Favorite Teen Titan couple?
Robin & Starfire
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Raven & Beast Boy
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 18

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 5:14 pm
"Well , my love if those Titans even trie to get near you. They'll wish that they were never born now. So don't you worry nothing will happen to you nor the uborn pups", said Blaise.

"That's right and if they do I'll ter them to shreds", said Blood Moon.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 5:54 pm
"Yeah I guess it didn't work", said Cyborg. "Wait I got an idea. Starfire bite Argent's ear like what Raven did to Beast Boy last night. But instaed of the ear how about her tail or something", suggested Cyborg.

"Um, I don't know", said Starfire. "I don't want to hurt her", she said.

"Yeah but it'll porbbaly be the only way Star. So go ahead and bite her", siad Cyborg.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 5:59 pm
"Cyborg is right," Aqualad said.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 7:43 pm
Raven blushed a bit at the mention of last night before nodding her head. "Go ahead and try. It might work." She shook her head at Aqualad. "While I was able to use my healing powers, I doubt I could use any other powers. I don't think I could put you into Argent's mind." She looked down at the sleeping wolf.

Scar nodded enthusiatically. "Yeah. You and the pups are perfectly safe." He laid down, enjoying the sun on his black fur.  

dragonelf213

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 8:45 pm
"Hm, thanks", said Swiftkill with a smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yeah Starfire so give it a try", said Cyborg.

"Alright", said Starfire. "Oh, forgive me friend ", she said as she bit Argent's tail real hard, hard enough to wake anyone up.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 6:50 am
'Not hard Cy' Robin said looking up from devouring his fish.

BB looked down at his fish and ignored it. he wouldn't eat an animal not matter what.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

Lil Patrica

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 9:13 am
Argent walked towards a similer tree and saw her friends. "Aaaaaaaaagh..ow ow ow" Her tail was limp. When she was walking towards the tree she saw all her friends looking at the ground. She walked over and she saw herself sleeping. She grabbed a stick and wrote infront of Raven. "PLEASE HELP CAN YOU SEE THIS?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 1:24 pm
Raven shook her head. She couldn't believe nothing was working. Her head lowered and her eyes instantly widened as she saw writing on the ground. Raven murmured quietly, "Yes." She didn't know if Argent could hear, but she was sure she could. If Argent did write this, then it was possible that her soul had left her body for the moment.

Scar grinned. "Want me to get some food for us?"  

dragonelf213

Lil Patrica

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 3:26 pm
Argent saw aven's look. "Yessss" She told herself she wrote a new message : What has happened I dont understand.....  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 5:07 pm
"Yes Scar. you and I shall get something to eat like a stag or something. And Blood Moon stay here with Swiftkill", said Blaise.

"Yes, sir", said Blood Moon as she watched Scar and Blaise take off. Then Blood moon put her clothes back on and turned herself into her wolf form.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 5:52 pm
When Starfire let Argent's tail go she sat down. She than said, "I don't think anyhting will work."

"Yeah maybe your right", said Cyborg. "Oh, just eat the darn fish Beast Boy. You'll need your strength and besides your a wolf now. Wolves are carnivores", he said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Then Swiftkill looked at Blood Moon and said, "Hmm, I remeber ths ohter wolf that was in our pack. His name was Feanor, yeah Feanor but for some reason he disappeared. And I remembered you liked him but your brother didn't like that even though Feanor did like you back. But now he disappeared to somewhere else."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 7:26 pm
Scar ran through the woods with Blaise. It was nice to finally be out, hunting. "It's been a while since I've hunted. Or at least, it feels like it." Scar sniffed the air, smelling a herd of deer near by. He signalled to his leader.

Raven ignored the rest of her friends. She murmured, "You're stuck as a soul or spirit outside of your body. When I was.. in my normal form, I could allow my soul to leave my body, but I don't think I can as a wolf." She paused, thinking the problem over. "Try flying into your body." She looked up at towards the group of friends. "She's not exactly just asleep. You can't wake her up like usual." Raven glanced at Beast Boy. "If you don't want to eat the fish, I can help you find something else after Argent gets up."  

dragonelf213

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 7:40 pm
"I see", said Starfire.

"Oh", said Cyborg.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:08 pm
Argent walked around her friends and fell next to her body. She touched her and she was sucked into her own body. She opened her eyes and saw her friends looking at her. "yesssssss" She went up to hug everyone and sat next to Raven and wispered "Thank you"  

Lil Patrica

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:28 am
'I'l help to after' Robin added really wanting to test out his wolfe abilities though the curren situation was more pressing. He turned to Raven 'Any thoughts Raven' she was the expert on this not him.

BB mumbled 'Ok' he wouldn't eat an animal he'd been many of the animals and why was Cy so grouchy about it ?  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games