Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen titans : The battle suit saga- Decomissioned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 1:18 pm
"I'm sure she's fine,"Aqualad said in a reasuring tone.

"Yeah Aqualads right,"Speedy said.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 1:55 pm
"Yes, it is sir", said Firefly.

Then Turgon left her side as she sat there looking at Titans tower. He than headed back to the hideout.

As firefly sat there looking at Titans tower. She began to howl, "Howwwlllll!"  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Lil Patrica

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 2:03 pm
color=darkblue]Raven looked at Star "Thank you." She got up slowly. She needed to get to her room.[  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:18 pm
Starfire heard Aqualad and Speedy's reasuring com tone comment and she said, "Thanks you two." She smiled comly at both of them. She than looked at Raven and said, "You are most welcome."  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:44 pm
Speedy and Aqualad sat down on the couch and Aqualad said,"So lets go over what happened today."

Speedy then said,"Right, so I think we can asume that whoever tied Raven
has joined Turgon."

Aqualad replied,"I agree, but I also think that we can asume that Oracle is on thier side too."

"Yeah well other than that I don't think we can guess at anything else, so I'm going to take a nap." Speedy said as he laid on the couch.

"Ok I'm going to see if Adam will let me look at the Security,"Aqualad said as he went to Adam's room. Then he knocked on the door and waited for Adam to answer the door.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:15 am
'It's time your chose Gemini you either want to be a child or a hero you can't be both. We both knew you were to weak for Gunstar's lesson and were trying to show in front of the others it's time to grow up and be responsible if you want to fight' he knew it was harsh but she needed to learn.

Adam wacthed Starfire look away he spoke one sentence 'I haven't done anything wrong you wanted her to learn' he turned walking back to his room to find Aqualad thier 'What do you want ?' he said roughly no intrested in his opinio of the fight.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 3:25 pm
"Relax Adam I just want to look at the security tapes and i thought yyou had them,"Aqualad said sternly in responce to Adam's additude.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 3:35 pm
Raven slowly limped to her room.  

Lil Patrica

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 2:02 am
'Why do you need them ?' he asked cautiously reluctant to give them up. He couldn't be sure of what he wanted.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:13 am
"I think the enimy is some how spying on us,"Aqualad said.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:58 am
Hi can I join ?
Made up profiles: Good guy
Name: Josh Spinner
Code name: Boy arachnid
Bio: Josh was part of the superb spinners accrobatics act. Though he wasn't particularly gifted his abilites lay with tinkering epsecially with his favourite item -the web spinners which shot an attached line of thick spider webbing with a piton on the end for grappling. Josh was always bright and happy until one day. His parents owed a loan shark money but were unable to pay up the loan shark he had his entire family killed leaving only Josh. Josh swore revenge living with a distant relative until he was 13 he trained harder perfecting his web spinners. On his fourtenth birthday his relative gave his four magic web swords giving him four arms and imrpoving his acorbatic skills. He went out into the world ready for revenge..
Powers:Four arms ,acrobatics,'tinkering' and the web blades which can a fire a web shot.
Abilities:Intercept radio transmissions, shot a piton into a machine and control it. Web spinners gauntelts which shot out a line of spider's web with a piton at the end.S-port gun. This gun fire small robotic spiders which when attached to an object can teleport it a certain distacne away. Also the spiders can be used as ammo.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- The cord charges it.
appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Made up profiles: Villian
Name: Macro Maquez
Code name: Black archer
Bio: Hunts Josh relentellsly as he yearns for the web blades.
Powers:Super strneght telportation. Possess an arhcery bow,sword and shield.
Abilities:Archery bow can telpeorts any object they pass by which Marco wishes.
appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:07 am
(Sure welcome)

'Very well as long as we work togehter' he proposed not looking forward to the prospect.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:39 am
SMASH! was the only sound Josh could here as he was smashed through the old building window into the shaddy haven of an abandoned office as he slid across the floor leaving a trail of shattered glass on the floor. He blakcflipped in mid air skidding to a halt as he preapred to met his enemy. This guy didn't give up and packed a heavy punch..but where was he ?

Behind his prey the hunter appeared out of the endless shadows. This was easier then he'd expected he wouldn't fight back.. . 'Behind you' he whsipered with malice throwing a overhead bash.

Josh quickly moved placing his hands ontop of his would be attacker hositing himself up backflipped other his assilant landing gracefully behind him. He crocuhed down kicking in the back sliding him across the floor.

'Offf' Black hadn't expected that ,now for some fun.

'What is it you want ?' Josh demanded adamant to fight.

'You of course' Black scoffed charging at the boy this would be easy.

Josh saw the move coming meeting his charge grabbing support beam holding the roof swung straighting and put his legs beside each other kicking his assilant square in the jaw. That should shut him up hopefully.

Black was knocked back flying into a desk smashing it to splinters. He was rage fully releashed. He telported behind the boy grabbing roughly by the back and smashing him into floor and kicking into the wall leaving a signifcant dent. The boy's attack had really hurt though he wouldn't admit it.

Boy arachnid curled in the pain quickly stood up. Falling down now wouldn't help anyone.

'Your'e a gluten for punsihment arent' you ?' he snigered punching the boy through the wall into the docks. He telported down. He wacthed the boy on the floor 'How pathetic you really are more than your family' he began to giggle codly derived of any happy emotion.

Boy arachnid got up his fists clenched together in range no one spoke about his parnet like that no one. He popped out his two extra arms chaging at him slipped through his legs using his two extra arms back flipped while his other two hands perfomed an other head smash on the monster. Before landing on top of a truck and clippig a piton on top. It came to life he sent the metal beast charging at him sending him flying into a wall. he sent the truck forward for a second hit.

Black telported out of the way just in time unseathin his sword. This was other. He charged at the boy his patience evaporated.

Boy arahcnid unseathed his four broad swords for each hand charging at him blocking his attack with his upper two blades he began to spin his lower pair closer to his attackers body.

Black arhcer moved back reeualting his approach he moved forward with an over head smash and send a leg flying to his stomach.

Josh instintively blocked the blades ontop and used the other two in an X formation blocking his foot.

Black moved back and roared 'Weakling just like your farhter' he returned to taunting hoping he would slip up.

Josh gripped his blades harder he slammed them togehter 'WEB BLAST!!' he roared blast him up into a wall leaving a massive dent getting bigger by the second.

Black archer kenw it was other he saw two onlooking heros. He would return with a different tatic. He got up and teleported away vanishing.

Josh looked up sighing with relief 'Pheww!' he gasped seathing his blades. Now lunch. As he made his step he was forced to grasp his chest and collaspe to onto his knees he'd recived quiet a beating. He looked around he saw two onlookers both were dressed on what could be only super heros suits (Gemini and Robin).  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:52 am
Robin was to the two maksed fighters battle and was impressed by the one in red he had promise but seemed to be holding back for a strange unkown reason. When the battle ended and he collasped to his knees which was obvisouly pain. He ran other to the fallne fighter grabbing his top right arm pulling him up 'Are you ok ?' he asked lifting up he turned to Gemini 'Gemini get his other side and help him up !' he yelled.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games