Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen titans Powers Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lil Patrica

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 10:17 am
"Idk just somewere that robin and star cant find us I dont really need them yelling at me for just walkin off." Terra flew higher above the sky and clouds.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 10:24 am
'I don't want to sound arrogant or self centred but they be looking for me. Set use down in those hills thiers a cave I now off' he yelled freing hiemself from her grip and taking off leading the way.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 10:59 am
'Aha !' Josh exclaimed pulling out free frozen lasganas 'Whos for Lasana ! and by the way so dudes need to shop more often' he added.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 12:04 pm
Terra shoke her head and followed his lead.  

Lil Patrica

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 1:17 pm
"I want some and we should tell the others when they get back. You know shop for more food," said Fox with a smile. "What about you Gemini, lasana."

Starfire nodded to Robin and followe him.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 3:28 pm
"I do I do," said Gemini as she jumped off the counter and landed on her feet. Then she hicupped two times and she accidently multiplied into three of herself.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 4:39 pm
"Wow that's new. Well, I did see you do that when you fought Black Feather but it looks like your getting new powers. And its multiplying and now there's three of you. Looks like Robin and Starfire, I mean you mother and father have something new to help you with and th rest of us will help too," said Fox with a smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:32 am
'Yeah awseome I got a new power to and...' he suddenly cut off rembering it was secret what had happened. He grabbed some kicthend making crude chefs hat out of it he began to speak in a Frecnh accent. 'ohhhuah zits time for some food' he joked sticking the lassanas in the oven. He kept quite hoping no one noticed why he trailed about his new powers.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:42 am
Adam landed down beckonig Terra to hurry knowing the others weren't far behind. He made his way into the caves knowing he was going to be stopped as he entered a red aura encased which oddly familar.

Crimson spider dropped for the stalgamites getting thier in time she spoke in an urgent tone 'It's OK I'm a friend just here me out and when I realese the forcefield follow' she pointed to verrify. She then swug futher into the dark cave the forcefiled dropping.

Adam stopped for a minute she didn't seem evil and was so familar he began to hover and follow her furhter knowing this wasn't a good idea.

Robin looked at Starfire 'You go ahead and follow Adam and I'll cacth after I sorted out Terra' he yelled breaking of formation and cacthiong up with Terra. 'Terra whats going on?' he demaned.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 2:03 pm
"Very well," said Starfire as she flew after Adam. as she kept trying to catch up she lost him somewhere in the woods and looked around for him. She than saw a cave and went inside. When she went inside she saw Adam anda girl(Crimson Spider). "Adam," said Starfire.

Fox laughed at Boy arachnid's funny voice talk. "Haha, thats funny," as she laughed cutely. "And my new powers are was turning into a complete fox. You see where I'm from. since most of the people there are animal people. As soon as we get to a certain age we learn how to turn into the animal we are well the complete form. As you can see I have fox ears and two fox tails. this stage is normal but our complete form is when we turn into the complete animal form, as for me the real and true fox form," she explained. Then Fox said, "And my other new power is starting to shape shift into any animal I want like you Gemini. But the only animal I can be so faris a fox."  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 2:26 pm
"Aha, the sword is now complete. It has become a samuri sowrd now with the symbol of a black wolf on it," said Vesta. "Now hand me the shieth to the sword," commanded Vesta.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:40 pm
"Teehee! Your funny Boy arachnid," said Gemini as she laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~

Then Black Feather handed the sheith to Vesta. The sheith had all these designs on it. the main design on it was a black wolf with bat wings and the yin and yang symbol on it.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:34 pm
"Yes, he is," said Fox as she giggled along with Gemini.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Vesta took the sheith from Black Feather's hands. She put the sword inside of it and placed the sword on a table. "Now we must wait. And now to move on the making of the black pearl that will go inside of her heart," said Vesta. She than placed a her hand out in the open and chanted these words as she waved her other hand around the other hand, "Zethera Yin Yang Gem o' Tara Moon Thorn Ta Ra'." Then swirling things swirled around her hand and a black pearl appeared on her hand.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 9:16 pm
"Amazing," said Black Feather. She than took the black pearl out of Vesta'a hand and put it in a small box. She than put a red bow on the small white box.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:50 am
'PING !' went the oven signaling the lasanas were ready. Boy Arachnid opened the oven covering his hand in mitts pulling the three meals whacking each on a plate. Josh popped out his two other arms using three hands to hand out the plates and the fourth to carry cuttlerly to the table , 'Dinner is served well tehcnically lunch but whatever' he said taking it to the table.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games