Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
High School Secrets (Anime XOver) Open Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
Yes
31%
 31%  [ 17 ]
No
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Guess you'll just have to wait and find out!
62%
 62%  [ 34 ]
Total Votes : 54

rchcc122

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:40 pm
"Yay! I'm so excited," Momiji smiled his bubbly smile.
Haru just laughed a little at Chiaki, "I know how you feel," he thought of his girlfriend, Rin, who chased him out of her hospital room with an IV.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:45 pm
"Somehow, I'm sure it's not the same" he commented.

"But, you have to keep it a secret" she cautioned him.  

The Guardian of Kandrakar

rchcc122

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:54 pm
"She refused to even see me and we've known each other for ever, the docs said I couldn't visit her because swinging the IV at me was bad for her health...and she wouldn't tell me why she suddenly hated me," Haru explained.
"No worries Maron! I can keep a secret!" He smiled.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:56 pm
Chiaki smiled picturing Haru getting whacked with an IV. "Well how did you finally get through to her?"  

rchcc122

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:00 pm
"Haven't yet, Rin's still avoiding me for some reason," Haru replied, "but I'm going to keep trying." He shrugged.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:14 am
"Wel thats reassuring. I don't have time for that." chiaki said. And protecting Maron isn't going to be easy now, that the police think I'm Sinbad he thought  

Astharoshe Asran

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 2:15 pm
((allrighty, i'll post when i get better, i'm getting sick atm))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:38 pm
"What's the rush?" Haru asked casually.  

rchcc122

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:38 pm
"No reason really" he lied. "I just feel if I don't talk to her now, I won't get another chance"

"Momiji, look, there's yor new school" Maron said pointing to the building tha they had finally reached.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:03 pm
"Does it have something to do with the voice?" Haru looked at him.
"It looks a lot like my old school! It's so fabulous! Will you show me around Maron?! I want to see it all!!" Momiji said excitedly.  

rchcc122

Astharoshe Asran

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 11:58 am
(( *sneaks on her laptop in bed* ninja how bout an update so i can introduce...dun dun dun...KIRA!!! sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 12:30 pm
(The story thus far:

Hatsuharu and Momiji moved to Maron and Chiaki's school. Maron and Chiaki are opposing "thieves", kaitou Jeanne and Kaitou Sinbad who "steal" paintings, in reality, they just seal demons that live in the paintings. Anyway, while stealing a ppiece of artwork, 'Kaitou Jeanne' bumped into Hatsuharu who changed into an ox, and who at the same momnent found out Maron's secret.
So bascically Hatsuharu knows about Kaitou Jeanne and Maron knows about the curse of the zodiac where when a person cursed gets hugged by a person of the opposite sex, they turn into an animal from the zodiac.

After this, L found evidence that Chiaki was Kaitou Sinbad and arrested him and Hatsuharu, but the later let them both go, Hatsuharu being free and Chiaki on probation. Now Haru, Momiji, Maron and Chiaki are walking to school. And...thats the gist I think...))  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 12:33 pm
"i've told you" Chiaki said, a little angrier than he intended, "I don't hear voices"

"Yeah, sure I'll show you. But we better go to homeroom first. The other day Haru and I were late and yesterday we didn't show up. Being late won't make a good first impression. Although for me it's usual" she said smiling  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 1:41 pm
((hmm would he start with the Death Note or no?))  

Astharoshe Asran

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 1:43 pm
((You decide))  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games