Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Nightstar~ Traveling Threw Time Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whose your favorite villian?
  Slade
  Blackfire
  Red X
  Mad Mod
  Other
View Results

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:01 am
Past present
'What !' Robin said stunned. It couldn't be this had to be some kind of joke it was just impossible.

Future present
'I'm not sure on that yet. I need to study data from 14 years ago until I have sound conlusion or theory' he added typing away the mechanical hands making the modifacation to the engine as he spoke. It would take tow minutes for the mods to be done. As he began to scan in DNA of all the titans incase the vechile fell into the wrong hands.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 5:13 pm
~~Future Present~~

Raven put an arm around her daughter. If there were voices here, there was a chance that another portal might open. "It's like the time when you heard voices in the water, isn't it? ...Stay close to me in case another time portal opens."

Azar frowned. "I hope Emerald's okay." He glanced at Beast Boy. "Do you think they're okay?"  

dragonelf213

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:03 pm
~~Past Present~~

"You must joking," said Starfire.

Then Cyborg scanned Nightstar's body and than took a blood test with Nightstar's with Robin and Starfire's blood. Then they matched. "You two she ain't lyin, she's telling the truth," he said.

~~Future Present~~

Cyborg nodded to his son than looked around the lab room. He than scanned it and with his red eye and said, "Hm, it seems my son I think diffrent places around the tower is going to open a portal. and that machine you made and when we were fighting those villians. One of them crashed into it and brok it, so I'm guessin your machine is doing this."

((might be gone tomarrow all day and specially maybe Wendsday.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:33 am
Future present
'It can't be' Robin replied his stun in full motion. This just couldn't be real. It had to be a joke.

Past present
'I doubt dad. My scans show me that Time machines energy and the portals run on similar frequencies. I suspect it had to with the magic fire reacting with our the towers power source. It's looks I may have to shut the generator for a while.  

boy arachnid

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:40 am
~~~Future Present~~~

Emerald was sill hearing blackfire. "MOM! She is going to kill Nightstar!" Emerald backed away from the spot and hugged her mom.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:43 pm
~~Past Present~~

Raven looked at Nighstar. She couldn't help from staring at her, Robin and Starfire's daughter. She glanced at Beast Boy, wanting to ask what had happened in the future. If anything had happened, but she didn't want Beast Boy to know how she felt about him. "So you're Robin and Starfire's daughter and now you're stuck in our time? That's..." No words could describe it.

~~Future Present~~

Raven kept her arms tightly around Emerald. "I'm sure me and the other titans will protect her. They'll be able to. Blackfire wasn't ever an easy opponent, but she'll be safe... If she's with the titans. Do you know where she is?"  

dragonelf213

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:59 pm
~~~Fututer Present~~~

Emerald closed her eyes and tried to hear her voice. "She is with the titans and u are confused everyone." As she smiled.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:36 pm
((Arachnid you messed up a little.))

~~Past Present~~

"What," said Starfire.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:05 am
(How ?)
Past present
Robin was lost for words refusing to except the existacne of the person in front of him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:01 pm
~~Future Present~~

Raven nodded her head. "At least she's with the Titans... I would've liked to see the look on Robin's and Starfire's face when she told them she was their daughter."  

dragonelf213

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:14 pm
((Yeah you messed up on the future present, past present part on you last comment.))

~~Past Present~~

"Cyborg is right. I am from the future and I tell no lies, I was taught better not to. By my two parents," said Nightstar. "And your right Raven, I'm stuck here and in the furture you and Beast Boy are my aunt and uncle and you tow get married. Then you two end up having a son name Azar and a daughter name Emerald. Cyborg adopted a son name Vince who calls himself Kid Spyder. Then there's my two parents Robin and Starfire who had me first than my little brother Nightfire and now my mother is pregnet again with two twins. And Mr. Cyborg said their boy and girl," she said.

~~Future Present~~

'Oh, sister please be safe,' as Nightfire thought to himself.

~~Past Present~~

"And as being the daughter of the leader I'll play as a bigger role in the group. When my parents time is done I'll take over as leader of the Teen Titans. And I'll like that position but it will be a tough one too. Oh, and my borhte is born with no powers, he's just like father on none powers end Nightfire still complains about that. But I tell him that he doesn't need powers to be a hero, just be yourself," said Nightstar.

"And yes, yes I know its surprising to you about me. But hey I'm the only tameran to be bron with bue eyes and blue starbolts. Cause I get it from father. and I'm the first half tameran-human to be born. And even though I get made fun of more than my brother since I'm halfbreed girl," she explained.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:18 pm
~~Past Present~~

Raven stared at Nightstar. Everything after the word 'married' had been pretty much drowned out. She married Beast Boy. Her eyes slid over to look at the green shapeshifter. Raven had liked him for some time now, but to even think that he would feel anything to her was amazing. It left her speechless. "..."  

dragonelf213

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:21 pm
~~~Past Present~~~

"1 hour left!" As blckfire was happy about killing Starfires daughter. "This is going to be fun!"

~~~Future Present~~~

Emerald started walking into the forest. She knew she would be safe with her mother but she felt something. She than looked at a tree and leaned against it "This is were Blackfire was. I wish I was there to help her." She saw a portal being opened. She held onto the tree as hard as she could her feet were being lefted up in the air. "Mommm, Daddd, Brotherrrr!" She screamed.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:53 pm
~~Past Present~~

Cyborg said, "Whoa! So you mean Starfire and Robin get married, hae you and had your brother, and now they're having twins. then Beast boy and Raven are married and have two kids. And that I'm not married and I have an adopted son."

Then Starfire heard what the girl said and said, "So your my daughter. Well, than welcome." "Well, you do look like me but your hair and eyes must be from Robin," she said as she put her hand on her shoulder and smiled at Nightstar.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:45 pm
~~Future Present~~

Raven flew towards Emerald and wrapped her arms around her daughter. She didn't want her to go. Magic surrounded the tree Emerald was holding on to, securing it further into the ground.

~~Past Present~~

Raven's eyes looked away from Beast Boy. Hearing it from Cyborg made it more real in a strange way. A blush spread on her face.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games