Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
R+T. THE STORY OF A MASS MURDER. ((Not Open D:)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:03 pm
[Aww... 4laugh ]

Takako smiled against his lips. She lightly kissed Shuya back.
Thank you.
_____________________________________________________--

Kyoiya smiled, hugging her tightly back. "Yeah, I still live here. I never left..." He said, shrugging. "It's a good place for me."
"Are you okay? I came down here because I heard someone crying. What's wrong?" He asked, wiping her tears away.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:09 pm
Shuya put his arms around her waist.
I wonder if I'll ever feel love. It there is such an emotion. This is the closest I'll get to it. He thought falling onto the bed.

Bou wiped away her tears.
"Oh it's nothing." She said smiling. "It's so great to see you again Kyo" She said, changing the subject.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:19 pm
[Okay.. Takako can hear thoughts.. right? Because she can manipulate them... yeah. she can.]
Takako smiled, hearing Shuya's thoughts. "Shuya..." She said, facing him on the bed. "This is love. And I know, because I do love you."
_____________________________________________--

Kyoiya scooted back. "Oh okay.. Yeah. I'm glad you're back. It's been boring without you. Takeru and Oiya have Ben and Rosalie now. They never talk to me anymore. I keep to myself." He said, shrugging.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:25 pm
Shuya smiled.
"I've never felt one single emotion in my whole entire life. I'm glad I can experience my first with you Takako." He said.

Bou expected this.
I guess things never change. Kyo still loves you. She thought.
"I figured they'd get together." She said sighing.
"The guy I was with...Well...Something came up." She said recalling what had happened.

[[I gotsa get off now.Comment meh PICSHAS pweeze? Lawl Ilu.♥]]

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:43 pm
"Thank you, Shuya." Takako said, hugging him softly. "I never thought you'd be able to experience emotions. It'd make me sad to love someone who'd never understand why."
___________________________________________---

"Yeah. It seemed really fast too. Like, Ben and Rosalie had gotten here one night, and the next they were together." He said.
"Oh.. I see. I'm really sorry Bou. It's never easy giving up someone." Kyo said, blushing.
He remembered a time when they were younger and he'd said he loved Bou. She had laughed at him.
I wonder if she still feels the same..

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:53 pm
Shuya looked at Takako. Her face was rounded and her eyes big and red. Her hair was short and black, it came to her jaw line and she had a perfect body. Shuya smiled at her and held her in his arms.

Kyo blushed.
He is cute... Bou thought, but quickly shook off the thought. She leaned forward and kissed his cheek lightly.
"And yes, I do feel the same." She said and got up.
"Come on, I haven't eaten for days. Unless your willing to let me taste." She said, playful.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 11:05 pm
Kyo froze as Bou kissed his cheek. His hand reached up to touch his cheek where her lips had met his skin.
"And yes, I do feel the same." She said and got up.
"Come on, I haven't eaten for days. Unless your willing to let me taste." She said, playful.
Kyoiya was confused. She doesn't like you.. but still wants your blood..
"Really?" He asked, smiling. "Sure. Help yourself." He said, unziping his jacket. His index finger tapped his neck, above his collar bone.

[Hey I g2g.. sorry. I Love You Bby cakes. heart ]

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:10 am
Bou's eyes turned dark red as she walked closer to Kyo.
"I haven't had fresh blood in a long time..." She said and leaned in towards him. Bou smiled and lunged her fangs into his skin, holding his body upright.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 5:50 pm
Kyoiya held perfectly still as Bou took her fill of his blood. He smiled as she eagerly sucked his blood from him. Her eyes became darker, shifting to black. Kyo's eyes were slowing changed back to red, a sign he needed blood. He knew he'd need to eat later today or tomorrow.
He braced himself grabbing her forearms, because he began to feel light headed. Kyoiya bit his lip. I guess I really haven't eaten in awhile. HE thought, trying to remember the last time. It was nearly 2 months prior. s**t...

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:55 pm
Shuya smiled.
"Takako. Have you ever loved someone? I mean besides me." He said, looking down at her. His back was against the wall, Takako in his arms.

Bou sensed Kyo's discomfort and pulled back, but licked up the blood running down his neck.
"Do you want to go eat? Your eyes are...Red...I shouldn't have, I'm sorry." Bou said and walked towards the door. Her hand was on the warm doorknob.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:48 pm
Takako bit her lips, thinking. "No, Shuya. I've never loved anyone but you. Except for my mother. She cared for me until the day she died from her illness. It was some kind of Polio. My brothers and my father all left me and my mother. She died when I was 5. I've been here since. My mother knew Akakuchi and left me under her wing." Takako said smiling at Shuya.
_______________________________________________--

Kyo jumped up from the bed, holding his neck to keep from bleeding. "Bou, it's okay. It's not your fault." He said, grabbing her hand from the door knob. "It's my fault. I knew I hadn't eaten in awhile and should have said something. Don't blame yourself.." Kyoiya said, looking down at his hand holding hers. "Sorry." He said, letting go. He looked down at the floor, his cheeks flushed pink, and then it faded. "Um.. I guess we could go eat.."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 7:02 pm
Shuya smiled.
"Oh...." He said.
"Yeah I'm Bou's son. But....No one really know's that. She had a previous relationship that...ended..." He said remembering his father.

Bou smiled.
"Okay." She said and walked down the hall and into the dining hall with Kyo.
"Let's sit here. Okay?" She said and sat down. Break fast was still being served.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:20 pm
Kyoiya nodded. "Sure." He said, sitting down. He almost immeaditely grapped a glass of blood and chugged it. He looked at Bou. She had a strange look on her face. Kyoiya finished it and laughed. He wiped his mouth with a napkin and smiled. "Well I was pretty thirsty. I don't think I've eaten in.. 2 months." He said, shrugging. He grabbed other dishes and ate them slower, now.
_________________________________________________---

"I don't remember Bou. Maybe I was to little to remember when she left.." Takako said, resting her head against Shuya's chest. She kissed it several times, enjoying herself.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:58 pm
Bou smiled at Kyo and kissed him lightly on the cheek. She started eating herself.
__________________________________________________________________________________

"Yeah..." Shuya said, remembering the age gap between them. Takako was only 13. Shuya was way older than her. He wouldn't let that get in his way of love.
Shuya was now feeling an emotion he recongized as pride. He was proud that he was with Takako now. Proud he felt love.
It seemed as though Takako was giving him the chance to experience other emotions now.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:47 am
Kyoiya once again froze as Bou kissed his cheek. She doesn't like me.. but she still gives me kisses? He shook off the thought and continued eating. "I don't understand." Koy said, still looking down at his plate. "If you don't feel the same way I do.. why do you do that? I mean, kiss me?" He asked, looking into her eyes.
[Sorry this post sucks I had like 2 minutes.]  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games