Welcome to Gaia! ::

The AnimeMangaGames(AMG) Guild

Back to Guilds

Believe you know your anime? Have you read the latest anime? Played the newest game? Then this guild is for YOU!!!!! 

Tags: Anime, Manga, Games 

Reply 2) Role Playing section!
The day they left orbit Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

itachi8281
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 1:39 pm
Isura's legs felt weak. She suddenly collapsed and her stomach started to turn. She was in a lot of pain but she didn't feel like she was going to die.But i made the potion? It was supposed to kill me. Why am I still alive?she thought to herself. She was in too much pain to speak. She could barely even breathe.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:32 pm
Rai could barely open his eyes and much less even lift his head. Rai tried his best to look at Rea.  

Alex the cyborg
Captain

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

gaaras and milk
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 6:01 pm
Rea saw Isura faint and Rai struggling to keep his eyes open. "No! No! NO! Stay with me!" She flashed a glance at Ra. "What do we do?!" She asked him franticly.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 7:24 pm
(wow this sucks)
Kaski runs in. "Uh, rai i know that i'm not supposed to leave this ship but i left it once we landed and snuck out right behind you, but then you went back here and i found tons of food." "And boy is it good."  

Crazy_Munkay

Alex the cyborg
Captain

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 9:00 pm
((Wait what sucks?))

Rai hear's Kaski's voice. All of the familiar voices gives him enough energy to do at least a few simple things. Still on the floor he slowly turns his head to Kaski with his eyes barely open and then slowly lifts his thumb up. "G-Good job, K-Kaski." He tries his best to give a smile, but trying is about the best he could do now.

"Hey, R-Rea." He called softly.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 8:16 am
((??))
"Kaski?! How can you be eating at a time like this?! You don't even know if that's poisonis or something!" Rea heared Rai called her softly. "Yes, Rai....what is it?"  

gaaras and milk
Crew

itachi8281
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 9:07 am
Isura finally woke up, she had no idea what was going on but she saw Rai on the ground, she realized what he had done. he had given part of his life to save her from dying and bring back Rea. "Rea! Help me get him up! I can give him something that will help him! we need to get him up on the table!" Isura stood up and Rushed over to Rai.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 9:57 am
As Rai was being helped to the table he said to Rea, "Are...you...ok?" His strength was slowly returning but not enough to have stand on his own for a while, but at least he could speak.  

Alex the cyborg
Captain

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Crazy_Munkay

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 11:51 am
(the fact that i always miss out on stuff because internet does not work in my house.)

"Um, what I miss why is Rai all out of energy and wait isn't Rea dead?""Plus I saw my pet eat it and it was fine."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 2:01 pm
Rea helped Isura drag Rai onto the table. Rea was crying. No 12 year old should go through this much torture. "Yes Rai," she said between sobs.
"Yeah, I'm fine. How about you?" "Um, what I miss why is Rai all out of energy and wait isn't Rea dead?""Plus I saw my pet eat it and it was fine." said Kaski. Rea rolled her eyes. "Yes, I was dead. Isura and Rai saved me. That's why he's out of energy. Umm...you know some animals are immune to certain poisons....what type of animal do you have, exactly?"  

gaaras and milk
Crew

itachi8281
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 5:56 pm
As soon as they got Rea onto the table, Isura started to get the potion ready. "Would you two knock it off!! This is no time for arguing!!" she said to Rea and Kaski. She was getting really annoyed.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 6:09 pm
"I'm not arguing...I just don't want another person getting hurt. Wait...did you say 'found' food, and 'outside?' WHERE IN THE HELL ARE WE!?" Rea was confused now, but then she remembered the oxegyn tanks becoming low...and then finding a planet. "We landed? We survived? RAI! YOU DID IT! THE SCHOOL IS SAVED!" Rea was so happy. "Now all you have to do is build your strength...then we can set up a colony....then get back to Earth!" Rea smiled at Rai, Ra, Kaski, and Isura.  

gaaras and milk
Crew

itachi8281
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:20 am
Isura smiled for once. Not a fake smile , not a mean smile, a real smile, she was happy. "Alright." she said, "The mixture is done. Drink this Rai and you will be ready to lift a building within a couple minuets. Of course I mean that Thearetically though." She was happy, and she couldn't believe it herself.I'm happy? how did this happen? This is, unusual for me to be happy. My life has been miserable and now I'm happy?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:11 pm
Kokoro walks into the room with her eyes looking at a script of paper, "Hey, guys I finished taking attendance and it seems that everyone on the ship is okay," she looks up from the paper and looks around the room, "it seems that I missed a couple of things, anyone care to explain?"  

Aerith333
Vice Captain

gaaras and milk
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:34 pm
Rea began to prance around like the school girl she was. She hugged Kokoro and said, "I'm alive! Arn't you happy to see me? So, what's this new planet. I can't wait to explore! It'll be like a second adventure!" She let go of Kokoro and went by Rai's bed side. "Are you excited Rai? A whole new world for us to claim!" She smiled at every one. Rea was just...really happy. It seemed like after her first death...she was a whole new person, bursting with energy.  
2) Role Playing section!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games