Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Playing
school for girls of all species (boys can come to ) roll pla Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:26 am
(im going to make Lucy a sister of thats ok with everyone)  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:13 pm
(making lucy a sister sounds alright to me)  

McFlyenstein1

McFlyenstein1

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:19 pm
*finishes making all the cookies, and set them out to cool. Since noone had yet made anyother requests, i leave the kitchen, turn to fox form, jump up on damion's stomach, curls up in a ball, and falls asleep to his even breathing*  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:36 pm
*wakes up when Starfire jumps on me* *whispers* I love you Starfire *sits there stroking her fur*  

damion-kashu

McFlyenstein1

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:40 pm
*looks up startled, then snuggles back down looking at him* i sorry i woke u  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:48 pm
Name:Nyuu
anime pic User Image
Hair:red
Eyes:red
Race:Bunny/human
How she acts:she can be mean .She loves to pick on her lil sister lucy.Shes kinda lovey. Shes a very random person.
power:turns into a bunny
Job:helps run the school  

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:54 pm
Lucy starts to small the air. "hey i know that small" She says Lucy walks over to the door. When she opens it she sees her older sister Nyuu. "Lil sister!!! " blaugh Lucy gets grabed and huged very tightly.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 3:30 pm
lance was finished calling cane and linch he turned to lucy "hey whos this"he asked walking over to lucy.  

KATKIBA109

damion-kashu

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 3:35 pm
*keeps stroking her fur* Go back to sleep Starfire  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 3:42 pm
hmm *lifts head off him and looks in his eyes, creeps up his chest, and licks his cheek*
i am just resting, i don't think i could sleep, after sleeping several days at a time. You're the one that needs sleep.

McFlyenstein1

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:10 pm
Nyuu drops Lucy to the floor. She walks around Lance. "Cute! Nice pick sis."Nyuu says with happeness. Lucy looks at Nyuu evil. "Thats my evil big sister..."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:18 pm
lancce blushed alittle at the 'nice pick' thing"nice to meet you im lance and you are..."  

KATKIBA109

Sonic Havok

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:26 pm
*walks in already in wolf form and growling lightly and just sorta walks aimlessly around*  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:30 pm
Nyuu smile and wrips her arms around him. And whipers in his ear. "Im Nyuu." Lucy sits on the floor geting mad. She bunny tail starts to poof out and so dose her bunny ears. mad  

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

Sonic Havok

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:40 pm
*is shocked that somebody is hugging him and just rubs his head gently against their head*  
Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games