Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Make this reach 100 pages with RE quotes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

S I L K B O X E R S

Shameless Perfectionist

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 8:02 pm
Mr. Kennedy
Razsegal
"Will that be cash or cash?" -something the merchant would say if he was programed with that phrase.

heh maybe
Leon: Credit Card
Merchant:....
wouldnt yoou think you'd be able to mug the merchant for all his stuff? that'd be awesome.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 8:03 pm
Razsegal
Mr. Kennedy
Razsegal
"Will that be cash or cash?" -something the merchant would say if he was programed with that phrase.

heh maybe
Leon: Credit Card
Merchant:....
wouldnt yoou think you'd be able to mug the merchant for all his stuff? that'd be awesome.

with all the merchants i killed? Yes  

Mr. Kennedy

Izchi

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 8:04 pm
Mine throwers are a good weapon... cause they make the merchant's eyes all glowy after charging you for it... >.> <.<

He go boomy...  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 8:05 pm
Izchi
Mine throwers are a good weapon... cause they make the merchant's eyes all glowy after charging you for it... >.> <.<

He go boomy...
surprised we backed a merchant in a corner and gutted him like a kipper  

S I L K B O X E R S

Shameless Perfectionist

Mornegin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 9:12 pm
'Lord... Saddler.' - Los Illuminados  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 9:13 pm
Might as well have some fun!
-Kevin  

Mr. Kennedy

Mr. Kennedy

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 11:30 pm
Wesker: Time to die doctor...

Birken: I will take over your research! Hahahaha!!!

Marcus: Wesker... Birkin...

-RE 0  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 10:27 am
RE4 Leon
Monsters, I guess after this there will be one less to worry about

RE2 Leon
Ada? Is that you? ADA!

FoxyAreku

Valimai

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 2:53 pm
[Insert high-pitched laugh here]
-Alfred, CV-  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 3:27 pm
Saddler: "Writhe in thy cage of torment my friend, writhe in thy cage of torment"
Sorry if its already been, but I said it to my best mate when he hit his nuts on the door handle. He didnt find it as funny as I did.  

Supaspoon

kitedragon

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 7:05 pm
Um, what was that phrase that the villagers always yell again? sweatdrop

And if you killed the merchant... you might not have enough inventory space, possibly. Besides, who needs him when you have the power of the typewriter or what not?

EDIT:
Aww yes, I remember now...
From RE Apacolypse:

*Nemmy walks away*
Oh yeah, that's right! Run away you little b******! Now dun you dare come back, cause I'm gonna pwn your a**! Yeah, that's right! Bang Bang! That's right, you know whos good!

*They just saved Valentine*
"Why can't we, just, get along!" *Headbang motions*
"Why can't we, just, get along!" *Everybody starts rocking the car, making it seem as if it's on hydrolics.*
"Why can't we, just, get along!" *Laughs*

If only I could show it to you!  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 2:20 pm
kitedragon
Um, what was that phrase that the villagers always yell again? sweatdrop

And if you killed the merchant... you might not have enough inventory space, possibly. Besides, who needs him when you have the power of the typewriter or what not?

EDIT:
Aww yes, I remember now...
From RE Apacolypse:

*Nemmy walks away*
Oh yeah, that's right! Run away you little b******! Now dun you dare come back, cause I'm gonna pwn your a**! Yeah, that's right! Bang Bang! That's right, you know whos good!

*They just saved Valentine*
"Why can't we, just, get along!" *Headbang motions*
"Why can't we, just, get along!" *Everybody starts rocking the car, making it seem as if it's on hydrolics.*
"Why can't we, just, get along!" *Laughs*

If only I could show it to you!

HA! I know what you're talking about! I own the DVD, those quotes are from the bloopers! *falls over laughing* those were some awesome bloopers..... xd  

Damien Silver

Damien Silver

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 2:30 pm
"It's one of the mutants! Run!" -Nicholai, RE: Nemesis (this is in the book, when the giant mutant worm starts shaking the earth and Nicholai pretends to panic and run, warning Jill to run as well to make it appear as if he's innocent)

"They're wacko, that's why. One-hundred-percent grade-A jacked-up batshit. You ready to get out of here, or what?" -Jill Valentine, RE: Nemesis (this is in the book, where Carlos asks why Umbrella is so elabrate when hiding things, and this was her responce)

"I got sidetracked. Don't suppose you saw Frankenstein's monster wandering around out there?" -Jill Valentine, RE: Nemesis (in the book as well, when Carlos finds her hiding in the gas station after eluding Nemesis)

"Nicholai's dead." "No great loss." -Jill Valentine & Carlos Olivera, RE: Nemesis (this is said in the book as they fly away from Raccoon)

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 2:50 pm
Jim; Kiss My @$$ b***h  

Mikami_X_Kira

Das Jabberwockie

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 3:53 pm
"What is it that you fight for, Comrade?" -best Krauser line EVAR....apart from Mr.Kennedy's least favorite red dress comment. xd  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games