Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Playing
maximum ride rp,new story((now accepting)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

have you read the book
  yes
  no((i stare at you))
View Results

Bachiatariko

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 6:36 pm
Arctic rolled her shoulders, sniffing the air again. "Jeez, you weren't joking, it is everywhere..." Looking at Rob and raising an eyebrow, she asked, maybe a little too bluntly, "You look familiar. Who are you?" Nodding at Alex, she mumbled, "You should probably stay here with him..." Walking into the underbrush, she looked around for a while, shivering slightly, feeling kind of sick. The Eraser blood that they had managed to get into her was messing with the other DNA she had, and it was driving her instincts crazy.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 7:12 pm
"Okay, I'll leave you to rest then." Tarou said with another small smile before carefully making his way out of the room. His facial expression grew a bit serious once he had turned his back on the two. ... I hope Arctic doesn't take too long... I wonder what's going on there anyway... he thought, thinking back to what Arctic had said before she had left.  

_sa_fille_

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:26 pm
Lance wanted to ask if he could go too but the doctor stopped him.
"You need to rest now..."The doctor told him, handing him the sleeping pills.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 3:09 pm
In the hall, Tarou sat down, making sure to resist the natural habit by keeping his back a few inches away from the wall. He guessed it was beginning to bleed less and less, but he knew even if it hadn't, leaning against the wall might threaten it reopening or becoming larger, and that did not sound fun. There was more than enough to think about. ... I don't think they noticed anything odd, except that whole different bone structure deal, so... does that mean everything's fine for once? Tarou wondered, brushing a few rouge strands of hair from his face. Sighing quietly, Tarou's hand dropped to the floor and bowed his head, making the fact that he had moved any hair at all unnoticeable and wasted. ... Why'd Lance go off anyw- Okay, that's just hypocritical. Everyone's business is there own. ... I wonder why they didn't take him though...

~~

"Arguing with yourself already?" Matthew said aloud as he made contact with the boy for the first time in a little while. It wasn't the smartest thing to do, his voice could probably carry out to the stairs --probably not anywhere past that-- but he really didn't care. He was too focused in looking at some old books spread out on his bed, trying to find someway to sit on the bed without knocking something off, and reading the other's thoughts. Shifting his right leg, he stayed still for a few seconds, but gave up when he realized Tarou could hear him, but was ignoring him. "Understandable," the raven-haired boy said, leaning forward to turn the page of one of the many books, he was really beginning to wonder why there so many open when he only had one set of eyes. "Call me when you wanna start talking again."  

_sa_fille_

xXEndlessNitemareXx

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 4:28 pm
"name's Robert. you must be artic..." rob states. "wait, i'll come with you!" shade quizzily decides. he wanted to find out what that smell was. "thanks, you leave me here?!" "well, no one else can protect you and alex. rob is now just useless till you heal him!!!" shade grins, and chases after artic.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:01 pm
"Listen I need to..."But lance didn't finish,he had tried to get up but the doctor pushed him back down and give him the pills by force.Lance was soon asleep,,but he would remember this.  

KATKIBA109

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 8:52 pm
"uh..." Alex groaned in discust. then reached in her pocket. "hey. can i ask a favor if your not to discusted by guns. will you go burry this for me? its sickening me the longer it stays in my pocket." tosses the gun accross the ground landing just before Shade. "thanks." she smiled happy that the brutal burden wasn't on her shoulder/in her pocket any more. " now lets get you fixed up befor we miss all the action!" sets to work once more on robs wounds.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:06 pm
Sighing again, Tarou ran a hand through his hair, balling it into a fist halfway through and giving it a firm tug. He winced slightly and let go, his hand falling back to his side as store at the floor. It still hurt a little, but it always helped him to calm down or at least a little clearer --it wasn't the hair-tugging itself, but the slight and fleeting pain it brought. Either way, he stayed put near the wall, not like he could leave under the circumstances anyway. And seeing no other choice, Tarou gave in, Fine, fine. I don't care what you talk about, just... please... start talking, Matthew. ... And try not to cut off like last time...

"Yeah, sorry about that... I fell off the roof."

... You're lying.
Tarou stated bluntly, not quite sure where the words had come from. They seemed so familiar.

There was no response for a while. Guessing what he said just struck the other dumbfounded, Tarou just waited, randomly picking at the sleeve of the hoodie Arctic had given him.

"Yeah, I am lying. Sorry."

It doesn't matter to me. Like I said, everyone's business is there own. If you want to keep something from me, so be it. I know there's a reason you're not telling me, and I know it's a good one...

Despite the fact the conversation started off pretty bad, they both continued talking. Both had time to waste --or "all the time in the world", in Matthew's case-- and both were a bit lonely, though neither admitted it.

Since you're pretty confusing yourself, Matthew, you think you could help me? .. Everything's been so hectic and confusing today... so I'm hoping you could help me make sense of it. Not all, mind you, just enough so I can stop thinking about it for a little while.  

_sa_fille_

Bachiatariko

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 1:20 am
Arctic sniffed around for a bit, her bird instincts kicking in. "There's someone else here..." she said quietly, twitching a little.

If there was someone here...

"I need to get back to Tarou soon..." she murmured, still looking around, a little more edgy. If there was an attack at the hospital right now, Tarou's only form of protection was an injured bird boy and some really weak humans. And Matthew, but she didn't quite think think that Matthew could get him out of trouble without really hurting him, or causing a drastic change that Tarou had no say in. All of which were the last things she wanted to happen to her adopted little brother.

Wincing, though, her leg gave and she tripped and fell with a loud curse. She had been too busy thinking about everything else to remember to watch where she was going.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:29 am
Lance is asleep;and being held against his will at a hospital.((Bored...))  

KATKIBA109

_sa_fille_

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:52 pm
((... I can't do much about that... but I guess Tarou could ask some more questions.))

"Dwelling on the past and asking questions about it won't do any good, Ta-kun."

Yeah, yeah, I know,
It was obvious from Tarou's words that he was growing irritated, but not irritated enough to stop talking. After all, he was the one that caved in first, it'd just seem weird to ask the other to shut up. Though finding something better to do wasn't out of the question. I'm gonna find that doctor guy...

"Hmm? Okay, call me if anything comes up."

"Yeah." Tarou mumbled under his breath, carefully standing to look for the doctor he'd talken to earlier.

"Uhm, I hope I'm not bothering you or anything... but do you know about how long Louie's going to have to stay here?" he asked once he found the doctor.

((Braindead, sorry.))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:59 pm
((It's cool))

"He's healing fast so I'm guessing by tommorrow."He said patting lance's unconcious shoulder.  

KATKIBA109

xXEndlessNitemareXx

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 5:26 pm
shade takes the gun my suprise and fear, knowing that he might ned to use it. "thanks" he tried to smile, but his heart felt heavy. he knew he didnt want to take it, but he couldn't refuse.
shade ran after artic, and said when he was a few feet away, "then why did you leave him there? oh, and where is lance? i haven't seen him since the house fell apart..." shade's reflexes were still on overdrive, so he caught artic before she fell completely to the ground.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 12:48 am
"Thanks..." Arctic mumbled, pulling herself up. Brushing herself off, she said over her shoulder, "And I could have just stayed there with him and let you, Alex, and Dane stay here. Not knowing where we are. Without direction." Sighing and leaning against a tree, she sniffed around again and cursed. "Why the hell did they have to leave all these genes in me?" She mumbled to herself, saying louder for Shade, "They're both at the hospital. When we went, Lance was already there."  

Bachiatariko

_sa_fille_

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:18 am
"Oh... okay, just wondering..." Tarou trailed off, nodding slightly as he turned around and left the same way he came. ... Guess there's nothing to do now but wait... he thought, a bit bored. He didn't mind waiting or anything, infact, he was pretty patient, he just got bored. Returning to his seat on the floor earlier, Tarou sat down, still making sure to keep away from the wall, and just store at the ground again, his sepia eyes going blank. Maybe his apathetic bouts would come in handy for once.  
Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games