Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
role play story (clean) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

slayer898

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:06 pm
*takes the crystal in his paws*siren!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 9:59 pm
*looks at teh wepons and rembers something*

~flash back~

*on a hot summers night where plantation had gone well for some of hte farmers the king was busy working on a poinson. he used deadly poinsons and mix them together then test them on people who didnt listen to him or one of his furry slaves. saddly...some of them didnt suvrive or didnt fit in so were kept in the deepest part of the castle*
furry slave: please let me live!!! please!!! im pregent!!! *a silver fox scrams at the king in tears*
king: ...fine...you shale live...but once the baby is born...she will eather be a farmer or a test subject like yourself young fox...or if its a he...then he will join your mate in my guards...*grins and walks away takeing a old linx to test on he screams for mercy as they enter the room*
silver fox: i promise...no matter what...you will be free of this life...even if i have to die and burn in hell i will...*curls up into a ball in a corner and sleeps crying holding her tummy*

~ 1 year later~

silver fox: *feeds the little pup as the king storms in* please...dont take moonsilver...she is the only thing i have left after you killed her father after she was born...he helped me in labor and only got to see his child once!!!...furrys shouldnt burn in hell....its people like you that should burn in hell insted...
king: well...now you can join your love....and you two shale burn in hell *grabs her by the troat and is carried off after crying for her child* I LOVE YOU MOONSILVER!!!! LIVE ON FOR YOUR FAMILY!!!!

~flash back over~

*crys a little after seeing that horrable pitcure in her head* mother...father...*bearly says it above a wisper*  

MoonSilver777

slayer898

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:53 pm
moon..... *d'kor says looking up at her*whats the matter?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 11:23 pm
*a few teardrops hit the ground as i look out into space*  

MoonSilver777

slayer898

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 11:29 pm
*licks her to calm her down*  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 11:39 pm
*snaps out of it then looks down hugging d'kor crying a little more*...i...why...why must furrys live a life like this...?  

MoonSilver777

slayer898

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:04 am
because they all want power and some will do anything to get it in this world only the strongest will survive and we are the strong  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 8:34 am
The Siren swallowed Aaron and The Avengers.  

Blade_of_Soul-

slayer898

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 1:05 pm
WHAT THE HELL!?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 2:01 pm
O.O DADDY!!!!! *trys to follow*  

MoonSilver777

MoonSilver777

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 2:20 pm
dont take him please!!!!! hes my daddy!!!!! please.....*beats at the ground knowing i cant do anything to help him*  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 2:49 pm
"Dance of hell!" Aaron screamed and the siren exploded. Aaron stomped over to D'kor and took the crystal. " I will never leave you..." Aaron said hugging Moonsilver.  

Blade_of_Soul-

MoonSilver777

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 3:25 pm
w-what was that dad...*she looks up at him and aaron saw the flashback in her eyes*  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 3:31 pm
what happend i did what you saidi said siren what the hell was that man  

slayer898

Blade_of_Soul-

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 3:47 pm
"to summon it not eat me!"

~Flashback~
"Whats wrong brother?" Aaron asked.
"Get back"
"No Brother!"
"Siren of hell the last death sacrifice of Life!" His brother killed the domans that had threatened him at a price in his heart was a dagger.
"There there little one..." a demon taunted.
"Elfires!" Aarons father screamed as he was slain.
Aaron was carried to a tree and was put in a hole by a squirrel.
The Blood so much blood.
~4 hours later~
Aaron was asleep and was taken to the castle.

~End~

"No..."  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games