Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sarius Tanaka

Dangerous Genius

7,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 2:19 pm

The Fire Devil ran next to Susumu, with his sword pointing at her next neck, "Please don't fight us,I really don't to hurt you" said The Fire Devil.

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 2:20 pm
The Shield quickly wrapped around the Kunai as Spikes began to grow off him. "If she want to fight let her."  

Death_God_Sakura

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 2:21 pm
"actually, i would like to kill someone right now  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 2:24 pm
susumu throws the kunai in the ground in front of the devil then flickers away to the right. "Whats your business here, devils.?" Susumu notices Ryoko and frowns. She makes another string of handsigns and turns into a strong beam of lightening which shoots towards the devils. -Raikou Henge no Jutsu-Lightning Transformation Technique-  

Eris5

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 2:27 pm
Gyou appeared infront of the fire devil, he grabed the blade and bent it side ways "Bastards." he said as both the sky and flame wolves came down and bared their teeth ready to kill.

Oroami shot up his sword drawn "you shall all die." he said as he moved like a bullet up to the earth devil "time to die." he said as he sent his blade at the earth's head while he used the twin water serpant jutsu. the serpants went flying like light towards the lightning devil.

The sky wolf kneeld down next to Susumu, her eyes said for susumu to get onto her.

the Flame wolf just stared and waited for a chance to attack.  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 2:32 pm
The lighting Devil disappeared in front of Gyou blocking the attack. "Not so fast." He said with one hand moving towards Gyou's stomach as Raijin's sword started to cut through Gyou's

(you need to use handseals you idiot.  

Death_God_Sakura

Eris5

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 2:35 pm
(you forgot about my attack)

"your the dumbest of all them!" Susumu screams as her as a bolt of lightening crash's into the devils back. bouncing off the lightening devil susumu switch's back to normal makes some handsigns and changes her direction towards the earth devil and speeds towards him as a bolt of lightening. -Raikou Henge no Jutsu Lightning Transformation Technique-)again(  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 2:44 pm
The water devil was under neith the earth when he attacked "Doton: Shinjuu Zanshu No Jutsu" he had pulled Sasumu under the ground till just her head was above ground. "Gocha"
(I asked Raijin and he said we were aloud to use other elemental jutsu)  

Nebulous Knight

7,400 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 2:45 pm
(auto hit i have a chance to dodge the sword, retard)
Gyou laughed as he dissapated into snow and appeared a bout a meter behind him, "you are very foolish aren't you."
the flame wolf rushed towards the lightning devil fire shooting from its mouth.
the sky wolf went under susumu's legs and picked her up, then started to fly above them all, he shot arrows of holy light down apon the lightning devil.  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 2:47 pm
Before Susumu gets to the earth devil she releases the lightening transformation and the sky wolf runs and swoops her to the side. They flank the earth devil susumu charges both her arms with lightening and focus's her chakra hard to get wind to whip itself and spin around the lightening. they draw near and susumu extends her arm towards Ryoko, whiping her fist into place.  

Eris5

ken-faita

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 2:48 pm
( Hector, you can't use both rpc here, it is not fair, and that also means you can only have one summon, two summons would drain you)  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 2:48 pm
The water devil threw a kunai at the sky wolf, since its atention was on the lightning devil.  

Nebulous Knight

7,400 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Eris5

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 2:50 pm
Pizzaswe
The water devil was under neith the earth when he attacked "Doton: Shinjuu Zanshu No Jutsu" he had pulled Sasumu under the ground till just her head was above ground. "Gocha"
(I asked Raijin and he said we were aloud to use other elemental jutsu)

(sorry ididn't see the post. but the post is also an auto-hit)  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 2:50 pm
(no it is fair, if they are going to all gang up then yea it's fair, also no the summon is jonin, not sannin, so i ain't drained by it. also you need to tell death to 1. stop auto hitting and 2. stop double attacking.)  

Havok-Trance

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games