Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD
~Time Stranger Kyoko RPG~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 4:53 pm
Kane chuckled nervously, "Sorry for making you feel that way Hayato-san." Kane sighed and looked up at the ceiling, "Well, it can't necessarily work like that Hayato-san. I can't make Sui-sama fall in love with me. I'm... ok as his 'little sister' but... I just wish that he'd come back and tell me why he left... it makes me feel as if I did something wrong to him." She then put a finger to her lip and pondered, "Well, I could ask Alcina-hime but... she doesn't know I'm a girl... yet. Maybe I should tell her?"

She paused for a bit and then looked at Hayato with her eyebrow raised, "Hey, Hayato-san, do you like Alcina-hime? Well, it doesn't actually have to be Alcina-hime... but does your clan expect you to have a future heir for the next ruler (after yourself)...?"

Kisa sighed and fell on her butt. She was getting hungry and had just remembered the soup that she had made in the kitchen, "Hey Alcina-nee-chan, wanna go get something to eat?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 7:28 pm
Hayato chuckled. "Actually, I do have someone that is supposed to be my future 'mate' but I do not like her that way. Like Sui is going through, its an arranged marriage...and" He sighed, scratching the back of his head. "Let's just say she has an obsession with me...She will never. leave. me. alone." He shrugged. "Anyway, I dont intend on liking anyone, including the Princess and any other women. I will do anything for my clan...but a mate?" He chuckled at the thought. "I don't think I can bring myself to trust someone and love someone that much."  

akeikas
Captain

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 7:51 pm
"Mm..." Kane sipped the last bit of her soup and thought about the time she had first met Hayato and Alcina, "Well... you wouldn't promise or help her--I mean someone travel in long distances unless you liked or trusted them just one bit, wouldn't you say? I mean... you wouldn't travel with someone unless you'd be able to put up with them for a lonnngg time.."

Kane let out a small laugh, "Am I still a 'twerp'?"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 7:56 pm
"I like adventure, and plus, if I aid the princess, I will gain the Crown's trust and such. If i save the Princess's life, then the more I get. I do not do anything I think that is not beneficial to me." He stood up, and grabbing his own bowl and kane's, he walked over to the sink. "And no, tweprs are for the Younger and Older Twerps. You shall be dubed Kiddo."  

akeikas
Captain

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 7:59 pm
Kane walked over to the sink as well, "Mm... true. I understand that, I guess." She eyed Hayato, "Hayato-san... were you always like this or... did something make you... change...?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 8:06 pm
Hayato stopped, and a quick flash of frown appeared but was gone instantly. "I don't know...if you see me as coolest, awesome, and the most handsome guy in the world, I didn't change." He chuckled at his own statement. "No, I've been always like this. Many people in my clan didn't like it. They wonder if I am really my father's son. My father was someone everyone respected, and he had trust in everyone. Thats how he died, he trusted someone that was a traitor..." His frown came up again, but this time, it stayed for a while. "I guess we are just really opposite."  

akeikas
Captain

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 1:49 pm
((w00t. Alcina makes it back in. But we really should go to sleep sometime soon and move on with the plot if Sui doesn't want us to find him here...))

Alcina's stomach growled. "Yeah, that might be a good thing..." The princess followed Kisa, wondering what dinner would consist of.

She nearly stopped when she heard Kane's and Hayato's voices coming from where they were heading. She was still wearing this god awful dress... But she was very hungry so Alcina just held her head up high and prepared to waltz right in.

"Hayato-san... were you always like this or... did something make you... change...?"

"I don't know...if you see me as coolest, awesome, and the most handsome guy in the world, I didn't change. No, I've been always like this. Many people in my clan didn't like it. They wonder if I am really my father's son. My father was someone everyone respected, and he had trust in everyone. Thats how he died, he trusted someone that was a traitor... I guess we are just really opposite."

Alright. It's getting far too gloomy in there. Alcina walked in and looked around, seeing Hayato and Kane chatting. She didn't even blink at Kane's sudden length of hair. "Wow, Hayato-san. You really have changed then. Because, none of that describes you. In fact, I have a hard time picturing you as cool, awesome and handsome."

The princess took a seat next to Kane and then got a whiff of the delicious smelling soup. "That soup looks wonderful, Kane-san! Is there enough for me as well?"

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 2:29 pm
"Yeah, Kisa-chan made a lot of soup." Kane replied to the princess with her normal female voice. She sat down on the seat next to Alcina. She smiled at Hayato's direction and thanked him for the small talk. Her green eyes turned to Alcina's direction and she asked her, "Alcina-hime, are you in an arranged marriage too?"

Kisa made her way in, almost stumbling on the fact that Kane was no longer a 'boy' and the fact that she had to keep her secret that Sui was here had made her a little bit paranoid. But she kept her cool and served the princess and her some soup.  

Leri
Vice Captain

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 3:11 pm
"Thank you so much, Kisa-san!" The princess tasted some of the soup and her eyes went round. "This is wonderful, Kisa-san! You're an amazing cook!" She wished she could cook like that... But back to Kane's question. "An arranged marriage? No, I'm not really important enough for that. Malen's much more marriageable than I am. Besides, who would want to marry someone who's only the fifth in line for the crown?"

She hoped that didn't come out as bitter as she felt it. Malen really was better suited to be married off for political reasons. She was pretty, much more sophisticated, and not to mention her sister actually acted like a girl. Malen really didn't seem to care that much about who she was married to either. Alcina didn't think there was any guy at court that Malen hadn't had a crush on at one point... But that didn't mean Alcina wasn't a little jealous at times...

Oh, now I'm bringing the doom and gloom back. Bother. "Are you part of an arranged marriage, Kane-san? I only caught the last part of the conversation as I walked up..."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 3:34 pm
Kane nodded, "I'm in one..." She trailed off of her sentence when her mind drifted off to Sui again. But she quickly smiled and explained the story to Alcina. Afterwards, she asked, "Who's Malen-san? Is she your sister?"  

Leri
Vice Captain

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 3:58 pm
"Yup. She's my older sister. Actually, we've never gotten along very well. She's boy crazy and obsessed with the latest court fashions." Very boy crazy. Unfortunately, all the guys at court are also crazy about her... Alcina sighed softly. Maybe if she'd been more like Malen, she could have been more important. Like, a marriage that could have created peace or something. But the simple truth was, Alcina was very un-marriageable.

"But about your problem... I don't think you should give up! And I'm definitely going to help you find Sui-san, now. Then you can explain things too him, right?" The princess thought on her own brother- well, brothers- Arian and Cadfan. "Even if he doesn't want to marry you, you can at least stay by his side as someone he can trust. And that's way more valuable than any marriage. Friendship."

((Looks like Alcina is really trying to provoke Hayato here. And with out even realizing it too. xd ))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 3:26 pm
Hayato felt himself tighten on her words. In his mind, friendship and trust...it was something he thought that was useless, and the key item to creat betrayal and hurt. "Friendship and trust?" He muttered softly to himself, his row connected from frowning, his eyes blazing with anger. "It's not something I know any more..."

But his face changed back to his care free face and he chuckled. "Well, if you say I did change, Princess, then you should think of me more handsome, cool and awesome, no?" He grinned. " And, if we intend on searching for the Mer-man, we need rest." He turned to Kisa. "Show me where you last saw Mer-man tomorrow, all right?" He ruffled her hair, and walked out of the kitchen.

((Let's just say he knows his room...lol. And all the time i called Sui Sui, pretend he said Mer-man. I totally forgot to make him use nicknames. lol))  

akeikas
Captain

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 5:38 pm
"I'd say he's changed for the worse, actually." Sarcasm was dripping from her voice. But Alcina wondered what he meant by that first part...

The princess yawned just as she finished the last of her soup. "But maybe we should get some sleep... Goodnight, Kisa-san, Kane-san."

She went back up to her room and locked the door as she prepared for bed. The princess changed into the night clothes that had been left there, much to her displeasure however. They were frilly. Almost worse than the dress. But she really had no choice, considering all of her stuff was back at the castle... Oh, dear. I said I'd keep in touch, but I don't even have my cell phone... Alcina decided to worry about that tomorrow, however.

She laid down on the comfy bed that awaited her and was quickly asleep.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 5:58 pm
((Should we go to next day? XD I donno...lol))  

akeikas
Captain

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 7:04 pm
((I guess so. Unless Leri wants to post all of her characters going to bed. xd ))  
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games