Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
does it make you a noob if... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:49 am
Um...I wouldn't know, also I'm too lazy to look back at the previous questions.

Since We're talking about RE, Yes you area noob if you don't know. The main Rule for somethign that has that kind of name, it has to be some kind of weapon. I highly doubt a key item would be called that, and even the 'Colt' part sounds like a firearm.....Wait I remember this, it wasn't the same question. You had stated previously that the Colt Python was THE original Magnum Revolver...well I think tht's what it was if memory serves right, but I definitely remember you said it was a Magnum.

Does it make you a noob if you don't know what the hell Mercenary is?....Crap I can't spell worth sh!t.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:53 am
Yes, it's the first Magnum from RE1, and ever since then, all the other ones have been simply labeled as "Magnum", so Colt Python really stood out... Before the REmake came along and people forgot that RE1 existed.

EDIT: And yes, it does. Mercenary mode has been a part of RE since RE3, so whether you're a veteran like me, or a newb who thinks that RE4 and RE5 are awesome, you'll see the Mercenary word, and if you take any kind of interest in the game, you should look it up. Even if to find out that in RE4 and RE5 it has nothing to do with actual mercenaries.

I gotta run, post the next question later. Or someone else can do it, if they want.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:57 am
So I did remember correctly, but you didn't asnwer the noob question, but the answer is obvious...but you still have to asnwer, I'm not making another question twice in a row.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:16 pm
I did answer it, what do you think "yes, it does" mean?

Here's my question:

Does it make you a noob if the music from the main hall of the RPD in RE2 doesn't make you nostalgic?  

Biohazard EXTREME

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:57 pm
You seem to be dellusional. I posted that last post before you did the edit. at that time you didn't nswer it, hence why I posted the last one.

Ok the asnwer your question. I would have to say Yes, but this is more matter of opinion. One's thought of nostalgia is didfferent from another.

Does it make you a noob if you don't know where to get the Map of the police station in RE2?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:05 am
Yes, if you've actually played the game. It would make you a noob to overlook something like that. So if you're playing your first time, you shouldn't overlook something that simple. And then, every subsequent playthrough, you should already know where it is.

Does it make you a noob if the name Henry Sarton means nothing to you?  

Biohazard EXTREME

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:12 am
I would like to say No. Why? I hve no freaking clue who he is. I know it's RE related, but I just don't go so deep as the voice actors, or the mastermind behind the storylines or whatever. I don't think that just because you don't know these stuff you should be a noob. I mostly just like unlock the different modes and weapons, kill zombies...now notice Bio I said Zombies, not parastic idiots.

Does it make you a noob if the name Marvin doesn't ring a bell?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:37 pm
Henry Sarton was actually the scientist working on the Plant 42 project. He was the one who wrote the report on it. He's not a real person, but a behind the scenes character.

Umm... Well, that's hard to say. Because 'Marvin' could be anyone. But sure, I'll say yes, considering he was a character in one of the first three RE games and if you're gonna be an RE fan, you have to know them. Even if you didn't have a chance to play them, you should study RE Archives like your future career depended on it.

Does it make you a noob if you're playing RE2, and you picked up Shotgun Parts or Handgun Parts, and you're looking for the other parts to combine them with?  

Biohazard EXTREME

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:00 pm
On your first playthrough, I'd say not.

But it was released 11 years ago. So yes. People should know better.

Does it make you a noob for being happy to see RPD Leon in Darkside Chronicles? (except... for... the damn... god ...damn... hair...)  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:25 pm
Well, yes, because you're only setting yourself up for a big disappointment anyway. They'll only end up ruining Leon. But hey, if you wanna feel excited about it, enjoy Leon's prequel scenario!

Does it make you a noob if you think James Marcus was the coolest RE villain evar?  

Biohazard EXTREME

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:45 pm
Yes. The right to be the greatest villain... That right is now Wesker's. razz

Does it make you a noob if you jumped (and yelped) at the dog jumping through the window in RE: DS, 10 years after the original came out?
(This happened to a friend of mine trying it out.)  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:50 pm
Wesker lost that right with Umbrella Chronicles. And even more so with RE5. The only untarnished villain RE has left is Nicholai, and that's because he hasn't been around since Outbreak 1.

And no, it doesn't make you a noob. It means you got scared from playing a survival horror game. That's normal, and I only wish the old school RE games still had that effect on me.

Does it make you a noob if your favorite RE game is gaiden?  

Biohazard EXTREME

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:44 pm
Oh hell yes. I make a it a priority to play through every RE game ate least once, in order to see the storyline. Then whether I play it again is up to how much I like it, but I saw snap schots of Gaiden...I 'm sorry I dont' even want to rent it if they still had it. Sorry a$$ piece of $h!t.

Does it make you a noob if you Alfred Ashford is the craziest villain in RE?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:24 am
No, not really. I mean, he's a guy with Napoleon complex, who enjoys torturing people, he thinks he's his sister, and shows signs of what looks to me like he's in love WITH his sister... That's one messed up guy. Who in Resident Evil is crazier than that?

Does it make you a noob if you don't know how Lickers are made?  

Biohazard EXTREME

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:21 am
I would like to say yes, but that would make me a noob. Also I don't read every single file I come across. also exactly define how.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games