Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Cloud Dorms (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 8:47 am
"yeah lets move, i write the note"

to korn and kitty:
we'll be at the restaurant, meet us there if you want to talk
sencerly-Rahenno,Kouga and Brile

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 8:54 am
Kouga adds his own words to the note,
"P.S. Korin-kun, sorry for the outburst and the punch earlier."
"Well, let's go then."
Kouga jumps out a nearby window and heads over to Oaks Alley by roof-hopping.  

ll Shinzo ll

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 8:59 am
*well i gues it is waiting on a answer of korin*  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 9:01 am
*brile adds his own part to the note*

saying: hi!

*brile then exits*  

brileone

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 12:12 pm
rahenno comes back to the dorms once again"man, its like i'm wanted nowhere, i want to help but......i wonder if i'll ever find my place in this world" rahenno said to himself going to his room.  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 12:16 pm
*running to rehanno* "wait!!,we do need you help in other things, but the akatsuki want you and we cant let them get you, you are an important member to the village"  

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 12:39 pm
"yeah i know but what could i do now, it like i'm isolated from the village with nothing to do"  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 12:41 pm
you can take on missions and fight just like everyone else, the only thing we dont want you to do is fight the akatsuki, leave that to jounin and sanin in the village  

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 12:51 pm
"yeah sure but i'll just stay here" rahenno said as he started to walk off  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 12:59 pm
Hagane Kouga
Kouga dashes up to Korn's room and slams open the door.
"Korn-kun...you IDIOT!!"
Kouga punched Korn very heavily in the jaw.
"WE'RE GOING TO STAB YOU IN THE BACK ONE DAY?! I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS!!" Kouga grabbed Korn's shirt by the collar and hollered in his face.

*I take the punch without even flinching. When Kouga grabs me I spit out a bit of blood to the side and look him dead in the eye.* "That's how you're gonna play it Kouga? Holler at me for burtin' out and five minutes later slug me in the jaw? You're damn well lucky I like you Kouga." *I shove with one hand so that he lets go of me, and enter my room, locking the door behind me. The song starts blasting so that its the only thing I can hear.*  

Korn On A Stik

Bashful Codger

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 1:02 pm
korin, you cant mean this!

does this mean you put on youre blaster so you didnt hear what i said to you?

sad dissapointed kitty leaves the dorms  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 1:05 pm
rahenno walks in his room and goes to his balcany and hears the music from korns room "that kid never learns, if he lives lonely he'll die lonely"  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Korn On A Stik

Bashful Codger

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 1:12 pm
*Kitty slips in my room before I can shut the door and starts talking, but even without the music I wouldn't have heard her. I was caught up in my thoughts. Thoughts about what happened just today, about my life back at the monistary, about back home in the city......* 'Home...... Was that really home? Where everyday was a fight for survival and supremacy? Where the people who were my friends either were killed or turned against me? Is this place home? Where I seem to clash with everyone who was almost my friends? Will I ever find a home?........' *After what seems like hours I finally notice that Kitty left. I sit up in bed and check the looking-hole in my door to see if Kouga is still there. I find the hallway deserted and open the door. A note falls out of the door.* 'So the old Oaks Hall, eh? Alright then.......' *I stroll down the stairs, out the lobby, and head to Oaks Alley.*  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 6:30 am
rahenno wakes up in his balcany "how did i...oh well better start my day" rahenno said jumping from his balcany, to oak ally  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

ll Shinzo ll

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 6:35 am
((We need your help in Oak alley))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games