Submit

3rd person rules!?!
  yes
  no {crazy.....}
  other/neutral
View Results

Fallen Poetry Angel

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:43 am
Felix runs up to a random person and cries "boo" then runs away into hiding....  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:19 pm
Sheena smiles seeing Fallen and glomps her, and says hey sis how have you been, long time no see huh?  

XO_Sheena_XO

Fallen Poetry Angel

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:59 pm
Felix nods. She thinks it's been too long. She is in need of a hug, and steals one from JayJay, then laughs evily. She says she's been alright. She finished reading Pride and Prejudice today, and thought it to be awesome. She enquires about what's up with her sis, though..  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:08 am
Sheena smiles at being called a nickname that she hadn't heard in a long time, hey sis haven't heard that in forever, but nothin much is going on juicebox, she said laughing. She hugs her sis agian, but I have missed you so much, she said. How was Pride and Prejudice, she asked thinking that she really needs to find that book and read it because it seems to be really interesting. She smiles at her sis, nothing much sis, just a little upset that I haven't been able to get on recently and that my blood sis put controls on the computer so it blocks some of the sites I want to get on, nothing bad let me you tell you, reading mail in yahoo for example, she said smilling, sound fimlliar, she asked smiling. But besides that I have mainly been writing some stories, she siad smiling.  

XO_Sheena_XO

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:57 pm
Shuppy jumps then exclaims dryly, Joy, it's almost ready!

Shuppy sees Fallen spinning and walks towards her, Fallen, you should try to avoid getting so...GAAAAAH! ('cause of the 'boo') He jumps then comes crashing down and tries as hard as he can not to disrupt the girls' conversation.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:37 pm
Sheena smiles, and turns to Shuppy Its done, she says handing him the paper, I already put my special potion... thing on so don't touch it too much, just hold the corners.

She watches Shuppy jump and fall and asks if he was alright while trying not to laugh.

XO_Sheena_XO

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:23 pm
Shuppy takes the paper, holding it most gingerly by one of the corners, he'll try.

Yeah, Shuppy's alright. It was only a short fall so there shouldn't be any damage done. Shuppy rolls over then shouts that he's not getting up anyways because he meant to be on the ground because it's so comfortable!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:09 pm
Sheena smiled, and nodded.

Sheena smiled glad he was okay and smiled and agreed with him and layed down on the ground, and sighed and asked, so Shuppy which story do you want to hear, the first time someone looked at me that way or the most intresting.

XO_Sheena_XO

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:49 pm
Shuppy ponders the question for a moment then answers How about the first time someone looked at you like that? Shuppy tries to remember what look he gave her then gives up, he guesses she knows what she's talking about and it'll become clear soon, he hopes.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:40 am
Sheena smiled, Alright the first time then. She paused and thought for a moment, The first time anyone gave me the look of how could someone possibly do that so quickly or something simmilar to that was when I was six I believe. I was helping a younger boy with something he droped, it had made a huge mess and would have taken anyone about a few minutes, but I just paused and picked everything up in less than a minute and everyone just stared at me, I thought I did nothing wrong and when I tried to ask them what was wrong they just mumbled under their breath, 'demon child', 'what is wrong with her?' and stuff like that. So I just left and walked home and my mom told me just not to move so fast in public. She shruged and looked up at the sky.  

XO_Sheena_XO

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:57 pm
Shuppy gave her a quizzical expression, Ok, that's interesting. How about the other story, then we've got another question for you regarding this?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:15 am
Sheena smiled, Alright, she paused and thought for a secound, hmm, she mumbled the most intersting one.. yep deffently that one. She closed her eyes and started her story, You see when I was helping someone I forget who or why I even bothered to help them, because my gut was telling me just to stay away, but for some reason I felt like something was pushing me to go help the person, so I just went up to find what was wrong and the person held a knife to my throut, I latter found out that the reson I felt the pull towards the person was that it was going to be either me or this little girl that was sweet and was so naive, she always thought everyone was good no mater what they did. Well anyways the person held the knife to my throut and mumbled, 'do what I say and no one will get hurt' I knew the person was lying because oen way or another I knew that someone was going to get hurt but I just went along with it, for a moment and then the person let thier gaurd down for a secound as they looked around, and I grabed thier arm and was behind them in a secound holding thier own kife to thier throut and every one just stared at me as I told the person to leave and never come back. After that everyone just avoided me, they were scared to death so I just ran and I could still feel thier eyes on me as they were staring at me all thinking the same thing, 'how could she move that fast?' She sighed and opened her eyes, and thought to herslef, that one was the hardest story to tell because that was the most recent, that time was the time I had to leave my last home. She sighed and looked up at the sky.  

XO_Sheena_XO

JUGGALO STYLE®

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces