Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Yukikage's office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zain altaniz

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:38 am
*foot steps closing into yukikage's office... and the door opened
"*sigh"
zain place a note that read's

"i came here to inform you yukikage-sama that i suggesting that to have a jutsu and ninja weapon facility and to be the snow country's very own jutsu and weapon developing facility. this facility will be facilitated and under the field and jurisdiction of the snow academy (it will be like a part of the snow academy). sir i if you have any regards and question about my suggestion please sent me a massage(pm me) for any regards according to this mater.

respectfully truly yours,
Zain Altaniz"

zain quickly left the office and closed the door silently....and heard of the foots steps going away and slowly gone  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:55 pm
Akira knocked on the door as he walked in. "HI, I'm Akira Nara of Leaf. I can here today for research. May I study the chakra control device here in your village?"

((
User Image
Hidden Snow Chakra Control Device:

Hidden Snow developed devices to let them increase and regulate the usage of chakra. This device can suck out the chakra of a captured enemy combatant, eliminating their ability to use jutsu. Elite Snow ninja and Snow leader Dotou also wore armor which enhanced their normal chakra reserves.
))  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:49 pm
Akira waited for a reply and lefted into the village.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:38 am
Medulla walked in, she was nervous. She usually did not come even near the office due to the fact that she lived near the harbor. Also she always was somewhat nervous with people..
"Erm sensei are you here ?" She mutters somewhat uncertain what to do.  

Mahou1Kami

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:29 am
Jack got up from under the table then said "what is it my dear?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:43 am
"ummmm... you said you would train me more.." She says kind of embarrased. She was not suppsoed to ask for training, but she wanted to be stronger, better. Also she felt that her strength wore just scratch of what she could achive if she would follow this man.  

Mahou1Kami

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:08 pm
"I will train you if you want. It will be my pleasure besides it is better than sitting in this office all day" Jack said smiling.
"so Taijutsu, Ninjutsu or genjutsu?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:38 am
"well, i think it should be genjutsu and taijutsu... I am not sure but i have been seeing these weird dreams, which feel so real, that when i wake up, i can't tell was the dream real or is the wake up just dream..." Medulla starts with kind of confusing sentence. She wanted to talk about the dream, it had corrupted her mind from the day she had graduated from academy. In the dream she was fighting a person, she couldn't remember who, but in the end she always lost. She couldn't use any jutsu only taijutsu. Always when the dream ended she would fall into endless pit. The pit was actually huge pupil of an red eye, she couldn't remember where had she seen that eye. She just knew that something in the dream guided her to genjutsu and taijutsu, she was not certain what, but genjutsu or taijutsu somehwat attracted her more than ninjutsu.  

Mahou1Kami

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:55 pm
A wolf with wings walked to Jack Frost's door. It layed down the scroll onto the ground and stepped back for a minute. The wolf then turned into a young looking girl with white hair. She then tapped on the door. "Excuse me? Yukikage-sir?" She called out as she opened the door to look in. She saw two people standing in the office. She took in the aroma of the room and decided that the more powerful one belonged belonged to the kage. Her graceful movements looked like dancing as she walked over to the Yukikage, barefooted. "Mister Yukikage, sir? My master asked me to bring you this." She said as she handed him the scroll. "Now I gotta get back to him. He worries too much when I'm gone. Bai." She called out the last part as she left and then turned back into a wolf once she was out of the room.

(You know what it says. "Suna missed you. Come back.")  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:51 am
((it is jack fox not frost....lol))

Jack nodded at the wolf as he took the scroll.
"i am quite old but i can still teach you the basic taijutsus" Jack said smiling.
"Lets start with Houshou (Crushing Fist) let me just make some targets" Jack made several seals "Yuki bunshin (Snow clone)" 4 clones formed out of snow from outside.
"first focus your energy into the fist then punch" Jack said as he ran towards the clone then punched it. The clone busted into snow upon impact.
"you after some practice an break through soft rock with this but it takes more focus to bring down walls with it"  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

3Rton

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:17 am
Kami appeared on the room trough the window, his speed had slowed down little from the gates. But it was still quite something.
The snow drops flew into room trough the open window. It was like there had been a wolf on palce of Kami for a moment, though it might have been just eyes illusion for now there stood human.
*huf*" I came to get it..." Kami says with exhausted voice. Jack would know what he wanted, there could be only one thing that a person who was carrying a coffin could want......  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:20 pm
havockboy
((it is jack fox not frost....lol))

Jack nodded at the wolf as he took the scroll.
"i am quite old but i can still teach you the basic taijutsus" Jack said smiling.
"Lets start with Houshou (Crushing Fist) let me just make some targets" Jack made several seals "Yuki bunshin (Snow clone)" 4 clones formed out of snow from outside.
"first focus your energy into the fist then punch" Jack said as he ran towards the clone then punched it. The clone busted into snow upon impact.
"you after some practice an break through soft rock with this but it takes more focus to bring down walls with it"

(XP That would be funny and Ironic if it was.)  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:36 am
Jack glanced then opened the bookcase.
"Here you go but I will be keeping his puppets you can have it." Jack said giving him the heart.
"it is the only human part of him but I am sure the resurrection of him will also return any lost body part"
Jack then handed the human puppet body."in case it does not"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:17 am
Kami toke the heart and pupet and placed them in the coffin..
Grin rose behind his mask. He gave a small bow to Jack, first time he had ever bowed to anyone.
"This will be great help..." Kami noticed the small girl frozen to where she was.
"So you got new pupil.... Are her colors same as yours ?" Kami says laughing with voice which didn't fit his usual self. "Good bye then..." Kami said and then there was no trace of him left.  

3Rton

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games