Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Snow Gate (must pass the Harbor first) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:36 pm
Nodding at Zane, he knew this guy was ok, but he thought the girl was a witch "Sorry that you think like that!" he said as he pulled out a Chakra Blade "My mom taught me to not hit girls, before she died, but I won't hesitate to cut them!" he said as he put them on. As he, he remembered the thought of kill the intruder that had killed his parents, and it was then that he had activated his bloodline. He opened his eyes, never noticing he had closed them, and said "I'm from Grass!"

((White Chakra Bloodline, I'll cut you if you come near me!))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:36 pm
BluewolfofMibu
"Um...Luna..." said Zane, "Maybe we shouldn't brag because I'm going to feel really bad if he ends up beating me to a bloody pulp and I need you to heal me," Zane said.

*laughs* Zane, be confident in yourself. I was only kidding anyway. *turns to Vrail* sorry about that, Im just really excited to be battling strong oponents. *bows. takes a vile out of my waist bag and throws it to you* Here. A gift from our team to yours.  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:39 pm
Masterharper of Pern
Nodding at Zane, he knew this guy was ok, but he thought the girl was a witch "Sorry that you think like that!" he said as he pulled out a Chakra Blade "My mom taught me to not hit girls, before she died, but I won't hesitate to cut them!" he said as he put them on. As he, he remembered the thought of kill the intruder that had killed his parents, and it was then that he had activated his bloodline. He opened his eyes, never noticing he had closed them, and said "I'm from Grass!"

(Im sorry bout that. I was just kidding around. im really hyper today) sweatdrop (please look at my last comment before you do anyhting drastic. And agayn sorry) sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:40 pm
Danielsgirl15
*laughs* Zane, be confident in yourself. I was only kidding anyway. *turns to Vrail* sorry about that, Im just really excited to be battling strong oponents. *bows. takes a vile out of my waist bag and throws it to you* Here. A gift from our team to yours.

"What is it?" he said as he caught it "Poison?" softly saying. He then looked at both of them "I don't trust you, but don't be depressed! It's just that I can't trust anyone. I never have and never will." He said as he tossed it back.  

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:43 pm
*catches it* It was just a special medicine I had made to increase stamina. But if you dont trust me then *puts it back in my bag* So the grass huh. My brother said that place was very nice..  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:43 pm
"Heh..." Zane holds out his hands and performs a jutsu with each hand. "Double Mizu no Yaiba!" exclaimed Zane as he formed two sharp water katanas in each hand. "Heh you should be a little nicer than that," smiled Zane. "My bloodline Hyoton has the innate ability to see through another's kekkei genkai."  

BluewolfofMibu

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:44 pm
Danielsgirl15
Masterharper of Pern

(Im sorry bout that. I was just kidding around. im really hyper today) sweatdrop (please look at my last comment before you do anyhting drastic. And agayn sorry) sweatdrop

((Not a big deal! It's just me RPing. I'm not really mad. My character just has a bad temper all the time and blows up on everyone, threatening them to kill them. He has threatened everyone at the Grass Village and they just brush it off, so don't worry!)) smile  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:51 pm
Vrail smiled, his fake smile "Yeah it's nice!" he said smoothly "It's really beautiful!" he said as he looked at Zane "Wow... nice trick." he had decided he wasn't going to show them any of his jutsus or talent, so they wouldn't know anything other than his name "But it won't work if you can't caught me, also I'm not a worried if you can see a Bloodline Trait, because you don't even know if I have one! Plus it's not seeing through it that matters, it's dodging it!" he said as he yawned.  

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:55 pm
"Hahahaha...you're absolutly right," Zane said as he released the swords and they liquidfied into water. "You and I...we're not so diffrent," laughed Zane, "I do hope we get matched together, that would be a good fight."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:08 pm
Yeah, and I hope I get someone I can actually fight equally as well. But really, where are all the other ninjas if this is the place for the chunninn exams? *is a little annoyed* Im going to go meet up with Luo Zane, ill talk to you boys later. *smiles and jumps into the trees laughing*  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:08 pm
"I do too, but you better win to get to my fight, if you really want to that bad!" he sai with the same smile  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:10 pm
"Uh...bye," Zane said as he watched Luna go. He let out a big yawn and fell back down into the snow watching the sky pass by. "Don't worry Vrail...I think I can make it but if I don't..." Zane smirked..."don't hold it against me. That just means I wouldn't have posed a challenge to you."  

BluewolfofMibu

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:13 pm
call_me_ishmail
((Well I might as well start this up now. Oh and eris can confirm this when she gets on, but she caught the clone express and is with the rest of us now))
Arriving near the gates, Shiro starts laughing like a madman when he notices everyone around it. Oh this is going to be good. When the group got close enough, Shiro dismissed the two clones, grabbed the four genin with his strings and tossed them in the air in such a way that they could easily land, and slid into his pose while waiting for the others to land in front of him.

Aki tried to cling desperately to the air as the tendrils sent her spiraling through the air. "Eeeeeei!" She somersaulted through the air squealing the entire time; the rush activated her Sakidasu bursting her into pear blossoms. She instantly recollected as she neared the ground. Though terrified she landed nimbly on her feet to Shiro's right. Her dress fluttered about her causing Aki to hold the hem down with one hand. However, not wanting to disappoint her Sensei she struck a double peace sign pose with her hip jutting out to the side.
After everyone had landed she turned on heel and gave Shiro a good wallop on the shoulder. "Sensei! You scared me!" Frowning she followed her out burst with a mumble, "Even made my Sakidasu activate..."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:19 pm
Zane jumped to his feet as he saw a beautiful ninja holding up a peace sign. "Whoa...who is that?" Zane asked himself. Must be another genin signing up for the exams.  

BluewolfofMibu

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:21 pm
Vrail laif back next the Zane "I never hold back. Whoever is my opponent they'll receive everything I got, no matter what." he announced  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games