Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply HighTail Cafe
The HighTail Cafe Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 192 193 194 195 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold?
^_^
100%
 100%  [ 97 ]
Total Votes : 97

Nurren Pamuk

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:57 pm
trainerghallan
Immortalcoyote
trainerghallan
Immortalcoyote
trainerghallan

if i were say my name of style most people would call a mixed fighter
or a brawler i also practice with a Shinai but style is based on knowing my
weapon and knowing what i can do with it knowing my enemy's weapon
and what it can do iv trained since 1997 when i started with sticks mostly
we would train with red wood branchs them we met Chris and we stared
using Bokkens and Shinai to meeting new people and fighting readom people from time to time some were good some really lame but in my collage and the bamboo
gardens there were some really good rivals but only a hand full where close to being as strong as chris but from all this i got strong enough
to were i finally think i can beat him! SOON I WILL GET MY MATCH WITH
CHRIS BUT I WILL NOT LOSE IV TRAINED HALF MY LIFE AND A LITTLE BIT MORE FOR THIS!

Yes Alexson you and me will have a epic battle one the world will not forget soon, I've been training hardcore for the past couple of months. For every one out there my style of combat is based off of fixed move sets weapon knowledge and knowing the area around me.

It's primely based on keeping the enemy at bay with quick combos keeping the enemy in close quarters combat, with bone breaking finishers. But my best advantage comes from weapons such swords and staffs. but there is alot to be said about knowing the area. Keep in mind when your in battle for life EVERYTHING is your weapon. And I use everything around me to best support me in a fight.

For my friend Jsnizzle as I call him AKA Trainerghallen, or alex. he is also a very capable fighter and continually surprise's me with new moves. his best advantage comes from his stamina he keeps up with barrage after barrage of very tight sword slashes and foot combinations.

you know me to well i do love my fancy foot work ^_~

as for mr chris you supper power is the ability to stay one step
a head also with shocking good timing still to be the only one that ever
truly beat me in sword play and who tought me its ok to lost so you can lern from it come to think after years of chasing you mr.chris it
is you that made me a stronger fighter from it all

Yes I train hard to keep that timing tight. We have learned alot off each other and being friends for the 8 or so years, I've come to have a great respect for your fighting style and your artwork. what I've learned off of you is to always keep going and let nothing slow you down wither it's people saying you can't make it or blood in your eyes. you always push through and never give up. That's what made me a better person and fighter.

asfor you mr.cris your grate skill,your great knowledge of life and the arts,
your strong support, you don't back down,and above all else you overpowering sence of loyalty and honer. all of these have ben at my side with you

HAKKODEN  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:11 pm
Gegiretsu-
trainerghallan
Immortalcoyote
trainerghallan
Immortalcoyote
trainerghallan

if i were say my name of style most people would call a mixed fighter
or a brawler i also practice with a Shinai but style is based on knowing my
weapon and knowing what i can do with it knowing my enemy's weapon
and what it can do iv trained since 1997 when i started with sticks mostly
we would train with red wood branchs them we met Chris and we stared
using Bokkens and Shinai to meeting new people and fighting readom people from time to time some were good some really lame but in my collage and the bamboo
gardens there were some really good rivals but only a hand full where close to being as strong as chris but from all this i got strong enough
to were i finally think i can beat him! SOON I WILL GET MY MATCH WITH
CHRIS BUT I WILL NOT LOSE IV TRAINED HALF MY LIFE AND A LITTLE BIT MORE FOR THIS!

Yes Alexson you and me will have a epic battle one the world will not forget soon, I've been training hardcore for the past couple of months. For every one out there my style of combat is based off of fixed move sets weapon knowledge and knowing the area around me.

It's primely based on keeping the enemy at bay with quick combos keeping the enemy in close quarters combat, with bone breaking finishers. But my best advantage comes from weapons such swords and staffs. but there is alot to be said about knowing the area. Keep in mind when your in battle for life EVERYTHING is your weapon. And I use everything around me to best support me in a fight.

For my friend Jsnizzle as I call him AKA Trainerghallen, or alex. he is also a very capable fighter and continually surprise's me with new moves. his best advantage comes from his stamina he keeps up with barrage after barrage of very tight sword slashes and foot combinations.

you know me to well i do love my fancy foot work ^_~

as for mr chris you supper power is the ability to stay one step
a head also with shocking good timing still to be the only one that ever
truly beat me in sword play and who tought me its ok to lost so you can lern from it come to think after years of chasing you mr.chris it
is you that made me a stronger fighter from it all

Yes I train hard to keep that timing tight. We have learned alot off each other and being friends for the 8 or so years, I've come to have a great respect for your fighting style and your artwork. what I've learned off of you is to always keep going and let nothing slow you down wither it's people saying you can't make it or blood in your eyes. you always push through and never give up. That's what made me a better person and fighter.

asfor you mr.cris your grate skill,your great knowledge of life and the arts,
your strong support, you don't back down,and above all else you overpowering sence of loyalty and honer. all of these have ben at my side with you

HAKKODEN

yes it's all about the street fighter  

trainerghallan

trainerghallan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:30 pm
for you rose im now geting back to painters speed and will get back to pumping up good paintings at a fast rate for the guild this is a sneak peak
of one out of 2 paintings i will be working on in the next week this only the under drawing of the paint it will look totally different when im done with it and the other painting sorry i didn't post this in the art share but like i sed its going took look allot different when im done also 1nce again this is a sneek peek so you dont think im lazzy(mosty you yamu i will paint once again)^_~

close up
User Image

zoom in from the other side of my table

User Image

see how crisp it from the far with shitty zoom  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:44 pm
those are very awesome start my love keep up the awesome work
can't wait to see the painting when your done with it.  

Strawberry Akiza

trainerghallan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:48 pm
Miho Rose
those are very awesome start my love keep up the awesome work
can't wait to see the painting when your done with it.

im going to get to work on the 2nd right now wile the first layer on the 1st one dries  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:50 pm
good luck with that just dont do it to the point were the paint fiums are over barring.  

Strawberry Akiza

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 12:49 am
I really need to get more of my work on here,I'm sooooo lazy though.I don't usually work with paint but I tried acrilic once on a blue wolf with nice results.I shall post that sometime,when I get the pic on my comp.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:41 pm
Dark_Dragon_Bagera
I really need to get more of my work on here,I'm sooooo lazy though.I don't usually work with paint but I tried acrilic once on a blue wolf with nice results.I shall post that sometime,when I get the pic on my comp.

please do i would like to see how you paint plus the only reason why i paint now at days is because i don't have to trust anyone with my colors unlike when i use to work a small time adult comic ware i would just draw the the sketch and ink the out line to it but do not color thats the colors job now at days i don't work for them any more i do face painting now me and yamu
both own ower own face painting business and you can see i color my own work now and im also going to foot hill collage for my art major

paintings fun  

trainerghallan

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:55 pm
I don't work with paint very often.Acrilic paint dries quickly and is hard to work with if you don't move fast.It's also bad when you use multiple colors cause they dry out before you can use them all.I dislike using oil paint because it requires canvas and it takes very long to dry.I've drawn some more pics as well,but I don't know how to use my scanner.(Imma computer noob crying )I need to draw more clean ones before I post them though,as they contain my boyfriend and my furry forms doing....stuff.....  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:55 am
Dark_Dragon_Bagera
I don't work with paint very often.Acrilic paint dries quickly and is hard to work with if you don't move fast.It's also bad when you use multiple colors cause they dry out before you can use them all.I dislike using oil paint because it requires canvas and it takes very long to dry.I've drawn some more pics as well,but I don't know how to use my scanner.(Imma computer noob crying )I need to draw more clean ones before I post them though,as they contain my boyfriend and my furry forms doing....stuff.....

Something I just found from my brother. Is if you have a really nice digital camera, it actually can take much better photos of what a scanner can scan. (Well my scanner sucks anyway).  

00Shoe
Captain

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:26 am
00Shoe

Something I just found from my brother. Is if you have a really nice digital camera, it actually can take much better photos of what a scanner can scan. (Well my scanner sucks anyway).

My scanner is fairly new,an HP printer,scanner,fax machine combo.It does pretty good pics,as the one drawing I have posted was scanned by it.I just have no idea how to use it,I get my younger brother to do all that for me,but he's just as lazy as I am(it runs in the family)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:05 am
Dark_Dragon_Bagera
00Shoe

My scanner is fairly new,an HP printer,scanner,fax machine combo.It does pretty good pics,as the one drawing I have posted was scanned by it.I just have no idea how to use it,I get my younger brother to do all that for me,but he's just as lazy as I am(it runs in the family)

well only thing i know that can help you they make this stuff for mat medium
thare are 2 of them one that dose makes acrilic dri faster and one dries slow thy both extend the paint tho i don't work much with acrilic yet im qurter awy from geting into it also with oil paint its like magic eraser if you mess up you can go over it next layer also if you have troubles with drawing add Liquin
cause we all know that oil paint on its own is ten times thicker then mallases also takes forever to dry Liquin makes it thiner so you can work it and it also makes it dry faster also if you use too much of it it will make your painting crack and break off layers like peices of a broken window I'm one of those people that can use Liquin to dry a painting in a day so I can do many layers it's just takes me a day each each layer so if I'm painting with a lot of layers it takes me a week but if I'm painting thickly I can finish a painting in a day maybe two but thats just me pumping out a painting
when it takes me a week to work on something it just means I'm being nice to my painting so it doesn't crack other then that I can paint really detailed stuff but it takes me less time to work on it because I have more free time to do work also if you take a look at the times and dates of my work you will notice that there is not to many days in between my last three post in the Art share I made one each after an other each time I posted a work I finished on the same day I posted the art I would get started on the next one proof on how fast I paint and I was going slow just to make sure I didn't crack them with drying them too much to the point where they get to brittle.  

trainerghallan

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:46 am
I see.I noticed what you mean about the acrilic cleaning easy.I made a few mistakes on the wolfs muzzle but I was able to just wipe it up before it dried.I only used oil paint once in my life but that was well....bad.I was 7 at the time and got it everywhere.Anyway,all paints seem to chip off and crak when used in thick layers.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:26 am
Dark_Dragon_Bagera
I see.I noticed what you mean about the acrilic cleaning easy.I made a few mistakes on the wolfs muzzle but I was able to just wipe it up before it dried.I only used oil paint once in my life but that was well....bad.I was 7 at the time and got it everywhere.Anyway,all paints seem to chip off and crak when used in thick layers.

trust me good paint does not crack on its own it has a lot of fixatives that make it grip better to other layers so i wouldn't crack off or fall off of other layers
because it has grip also those fixatives help the paint dry even and it is the key salutoin that binds the color with the paint and holds the paint to it self.
if you have bad paint it has less fixatives and more filler witch is usely white
hue so it has less ability to have grip and will usly fall off or be to opec mean looks more white toned there are two kinds of paint student grade paint wich has more filler and artist grade paint witch has higher quality color hue and no filler but just the right amount of fixatives

so in the end shitty paint is like a shitty brush you get what you paid for  

trainerghallan

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:08 pm
I've been looking into programming classes and I was wondering if anyone knows if Devry is worthwhile.I personally don't think much of them,but my dad is convinced that I HAVE to do something and he believes everyone he chooses can do no wrong.  
HighTail Cafe

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 192 193 194 195 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games