Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
anthro high Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MoonSilver777

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:26 pm

*keeps crying hugging kybui* you almost died dumbass...i dont want to deal with another death...dont ever do that again *hits him in the back of the head as punshiment* you had all of us worried... *gets up to hug zeldrick and gail* thank you guys...thank you for saving him and me...
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:32 pm

As she hugged him, he began blushing. Then, his eyes widened when he heard what happened. "I... I almost died??" He froze. His hands began shaking. ".............. why couldn't you let me die.... ever since my brother killed my family and then himself I've been wanting to go to heaven with them........ Dammit..." Tears rolled down his cheeks.

XxKyubi_KunxX

MoonSilver777

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:38 pm

*sighs* ever since my mothers death i didnt want to see another die...*frowns* dont die...please?...not now atleast...we all have so much to live for...
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:42 pm

Kyubi snapped. "What do I have to live for?! All I've done with my life is become a male prostitute and draw yiff all day long! I haven't anything to live for now! ANYTHING!! My girlfriend has died, my brother is dead, my parents, ALL OF THEM! THEY ARE DEAD! I HAVE NO FAMILY LEFT!" Kyubi ran off, tears coming out just as much as they did on the day of his brother's death.

((WHOO HOO DRAMA! 8D))

XxKyubi_KunxX

MoonSilver777

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:51 pm

*trys to hold back my tears. insted i just burrie my head in my knees and try to hide my face from zeldrick and gail. johanna knew she couldnt do anything, because she was scared of tearing appart teh group.* i wish he could see what he has to live for...hes just so headstrong and sturburn to realise it...*she wispers to herself*
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 4:02 pm

((You'll be helping him sooner than you guys think. wink ))

XxKyubi_KunxX

MoonSilver777

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 4:15 pm

((ima wait til gail or zeldrick postes... x.x))
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 4:34 pm

((Me too. x.x but i'll go on and say what happens with him after he leaves.))

Kyubi walked along the street, tears still pouring down his cheek. He had his head down, and kept thinking, "I'm sorry guys.. I really am..." He wanted to be able to say it to their faces, but after an outburst like that he felt he wouldn't be accepted back.

About 15 minutes after he left, he saw a few more bulldog furs coming his way, this time they had guns. He attempted to pull his out, but it was wet and by the time he even touched it, one of the furs shot his right arm. He was down on the ground, still crying. Then, another fur came up, grabbing him by the neck, and pinning him against a wall. "You got alot of nerve doing what you did to me back at school kid..." This was the same fur that he had cut with the knife. This time, he was alone, and he had nothing to protect himself. He waited on his death. The bulldog smacked his head with the barrel of the gun a few times, then finally placed the top of it on his head. He slowly started to pull the trigger.

Right before teh fur was about to shoot Kyubi, sirens were heard in the distance. "Dammit the cops are onto us... quick we gotta get out of here..."
"What about the kitsune?"
"Leave him there... He will most likely die anyway.."

The furs dropped him, and he fell to the ground, unconscious yet again.

((I MAKE THIS s**t UP ALONG THE WAY! =D))

XxKyubi_KunxX

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 5:17 pm

Gail crouched down next to Johanna and pulled her into his arms, letting her cry herself out. "Not as headstrong as you might think. Just a little shocked is all. Don't cry, please..." His ears flicked, catching the sirens, and turned to look. that's the direction Kyubi went... He wanted to check it out, but since he was emotionally unbalanced right at the best of times... best to let the police do their work. Unless... He glance up at Zeldrick. "We should probably check that out." he muttered, tossing his head back to where the sirens screamed.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 5:53 pm

*nods trying to wipe my eyes.* you two go ahead and chek on him. i should clean up over here... *gets to cleaning up and drying myself off.* guys!!! be careful...

MoonSilver777

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 6:00 pm

Gail gives Johanna a quick hug before standing up and waving to Zeldrick to follow. "Don't worry, we will be." He took off at a quick jog back towards town with Zeldrick right behind him
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 6:11 pm

*watches them go and begans to pick up around gails house. then after fixing up more then what i was gona do i sit down and wonder should i go check you three or stay behind.*

MoonSilver777

Zeldrick

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 6:13 pm

Zeldrick put a paw on Johanna's shoulder before leaving.

"Don't worry, we'll all be ok. Alright?"

He reached his paw up and stroked her hair with a warm smile, then looked off at Gail who had already taken off. They needed to be on there way, but he still gave Johanna a hug and a nuzzle before having to run off.
Keeping up with Gail, he started to run forwards in front of Gail.

"Come on, we got to hurry up! Who knows what will happen to him in this state!"

They started getting closer and closer to the sirens.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 6:30 pm

Gail couldn't help but smile ruefully. "So you feel like it's Kyubi too then." As soon as he was out of Johanna's line of sight, he picked up speed, quickly catching up to Zeldrick. "He's a strong guy, so he should be fine. I'm more worried about what happens after the sirens shut down."

Gail Akriest

Zeldrick

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 6:41 pm

He kept running at the same pace. Looking over at Gail, Zeldrick shook his head. "No, he's not strong. Look at how he left! He's not going to defend himself in a state like that. Nobody can. And... and sirens have always gotten to me."
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games