Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
Demon house: tresspassing. ((OPEN!!!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PICK! PICK ONE I SAY!!!
  HUMAN!!!
  DEMON!!!
  HALF BREED!!!
View Results

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:29 pm
((....um.....k.))

Namman woke with a start, he was alone, Haze was no longer there. He was in the hallway on the floor. He shivered, for some reason the stairs were calling to him. He stood on shaky legs and walked over to the dark spiraling staircase. He swallowed hard and with fear tugging at the back of his mind he descended. At 1st he felt so afraid he thought he was going to turn back a run, but the deeper he got the lighter his heart felt. Then when he came out into the open he saw the demon city. Where normally he would have been afraid and fearful for his life, he felt calm and reassured. He walked down to the streets to have demons and elves stare at him with awe-struck eyes. He would have done the same if he did not fear to bring more attention to himself. He felt something that was familiar....it was more frightening then any of the demons that stood in front of him.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:17 pm
Haze yawned and shrugged before he walked back into the place they where at still eyeing the waitress and walked over to their table."So Kree, Mr.Mint," He said nodding in turn at both of them and then to the Hethzad and looked at them with a glint of malicousness in his eyes," Whats are next move are we going to go back to Lady Lin's for assistance in the revolt or just try to win on our own," He smiled," Which i doubt we could even if we would kill all our faithful soldiers in the attempt."  

Chibi Austyn
Crew

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:05 pm
((Hethzad wasn't with them, oh well he is now, that just moves things along.)) twisted

Mint laughed. "Im not that old, no Mr, ok?"
Kree rolled his eyes and sat back. "Im not sure, Lin isnt one to bother with matters such as these...but if we...." The door burst open and a tall, blue, ram horned demon ran in. ((This is Buckly.)) He ran over to Hethzad and whispered something franticly in his ear. Hethzad sat up in shock and nearly fell out of his chair. "Are you sure?" He asked the demon. "More sure then I am blue sire." Hethzad went quiet. Kree looked towards Haze and shrugged.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:19 pm
Haze was startled by the blue demon that had just rammed throught the door but other then that remained quiet. after the demon was done speaking to Hethzad Haze asked quietly," What is it now Hethzad, " He said eye wide," What is there anothe rhuman here or did the other demons find us." He said eyes widened still, at the thought.  

Chibi Austyn
Crew

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:46 pm
"Neither. The kings son has come back to the city, hes headed to the castle right now....I think we just got ourselves a bargaining chip....Buckly!" He said standing up. Buckly straightened. "I want you to get together 4 of our best men and capture the prince, take him alive and without injury. The king will be furious and stupid." Buckly nodded and headed for the door. Hethzad smiled. "I guess after 15 years he had to come back sooner or later, I just didn't think he would come back now of all times." He turned to Haze and the others. "I guess you 4 will get to see the prince of the demon world, in chains and as a prisoner of course but still our prisoner."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:16 pm
Suko's eyes widen, and he spluttered," C-c-capture the p-prince of the d-demon world," He said stupidly," Wont you need more then four men though," He said anxiously," After all this is a prince were talking about," And then on another note," So tell me about this proce like age, what kind of demon, etc. you know the basics," He said watching hm closely.  

Chibi Austyn
Crew

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:38 pm
Hethzad ginned. "The prince went missing 15 years ago, leaving nothing behind but a note saying he was sick of this world, his father cared for nothing but his son, the prince is strong but after spending 15 years in the human world his powers must be weak. As for what kind of demon he is...hes a godling. Fallen angels that forget about their previous lives as angels and live agin as demons. They can range from weak as worms to stronger then the king himself." Hethzad sat back down. "My men are swift, with Buckly with them there should be no problem, it should only be a few minutes before they return." Mint frowned. "But are you sure? The prince said in his note that he would never come back as long as he reamebered what his father had done. You dont really think he would have returned do you?"
Kree nodded in agreement.
"I do. I can feel his aura getting closer, we should leave now and meet up with Buckly and the others at the jail."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:58 pm
"Hmmmmm," Haze thoguht," Well i guess we better get moving, i would very much like to see who this....demon is" He said excitingly," Ive nbever seen royalty ," He said making a joke about it," Lets move."  

Chibi Austyn
Crew

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:27 pm
Everyone stood up and left quickly, Rila the bartender waved goodbye. They headed towards a large stone building away from the underground hide away. Inside was dusty and full of jail cells built more to hold armies then single men. At the far end stood Buckly and 4 other masked blue skinned demons stood in front of a jail cell.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:42 pm
As they left, haze took one last wistful look at Rila, but turned around knowing it wouldnt have worked and sighed but continued. After a bit of walking shortly after leaving the bar, they came to a stop in front of a jail with Buckly and four blue skinned, and masked demons guarding it. "So guys did he put up a fair fight," haze asked the guards with a grin and peered inside the cage to see their prize.  

Chibi Austyn
Crew

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:13 pm
((Suko??))

Inside was a shivering young teen with silvery white hair and teary blue eyes. Buckly sighed. "No...in fact it was almost disappointing..." The teen was in raggedy jeans and a sweater. He looked like he was scared half to death. When Buckly tapped on the bars the kid scrunched up even further into the corner, hugging himself. Despite his appearance his aura was strong, and getting larger by the minute.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:06 pm
((sorri from othe rp im the rose high oen lol))

Haze looked warily at the hgih school boy, feeling his aura but feeling sorry for him. He looked at one of the guards and said," Get some new cloths and some food for our guest please," he said giving a look that wasnt threatening but showed he wouldnt take no for an anser, then looked at buckly," Do you mind if i go in and speak with him," He said looking at the poor exquse for royalty," He wont be able to do much to me, plus he lookeds terrified," He said looking down feeling bad.  

Chibi Austyn
Crew

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:46 pm
"R-right...right away sir." Buckly said opening the door then running off to get what Haze had asked for. The others were pulled away by Buckly's group for debriefing and planing. Inside the cell the young boy put his hood up and hid away as best he could. No matter how hard he tried he still shook and shivered.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:32 pm
As soon as the cell was opened Haze slid inside and walked up to the boy without making a noise. "Don't worry," He said comfortingly,"I'll make sure your not harmed in any way, but thats only if you cooperate with us, if you don't i cant promise much," He said and rubbed the boys shoulders feeling him tense," Ive sent one of the guards to get you some better cloths and some blankets along with a warm meal." He said and patted his head friendly," So mind telling me your name im new to all this demon business," He said holding out his hand," Im Haze though nice to meet you."  

Chibi Austyn
Crew

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games