Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Enigma (Starting and Always accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sindenky

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 2:14 pm
As Noah tried to pull it out, Sin sent an electrical charge throught the wire and charged the blade Noah was touching. "easy." he said with a smerk.  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 2:20 pm
Noah reeled from the charge being sent through the dagger. He still stood and struck his blade in the ground. Suddenly the charge stopped. "Heh, ever heard of a lightning rod?" he said glaring as he stood smoking from the charge. He pulled his sword out and slashed a wave of darkness at Sin. He had fully entered his rage form, eyes glaring red and darkness swirling around him.  

Omega Awesome391

Sindenky

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 2:26 pm
Sin laughed and jumped into the air doing a backflip, "good you arnt and idiot, but now you are polerized, i hope you know that." the darkness passed under him, he shoot lightning out of his foot, Noahs polerazation drew all of it to him, "ha ha no dodging, and the lightning rod wont work again, different polarity."  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 2:31 pm
Noah waved his hands and made a shield of darkness, but the lightning still broke through. Noah fell to his hands and knees smoking. Man, that's powerful. he thought trying to get up. Noah raised his hands, palm front, and fired small darkness bullets at Sin. "Dodge these." he said coughing up blood.  

Omega Awesome391

Endency

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 2:31 pm
Endency used the water to jet propel his self into the air until he reached the height that would cause him to fall at maximum velocity. Endency stopped the water and began to fall back to the ground aiming his body at Noah. "Die dumb s**t!"  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 2:34 pm
Sin getis hit simoltaniously, one after another, he dosent even attempt to dodge, he falls to one knee as one slams into his shin, and leads back and one hits him in the shoulder, afterwatds he was smoking slightly and stood up as if nothing happened, "is that all you can do, Endency finish him, it wont be to much more."  

Sindenky

Omega Awesome391

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 2:42 pm
Noah noticed Endency falling down on top of him. Noah melded with the shadows and appeared behind Sin. He took his black blade and attempted to shove it through Sin. "Well, try this on for size." he said with pure rage in his voice.  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 2:45 pm
Karin finally got the courage, she bent the light at sins head, a laser shot at him, "******** OFF IM NOT GOING WITH ANY OF YOU!!" she had tears in her eyes.  

Zinkatwo

Endency

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 2:46 pm
Endency slammed into the ground leaveing a huge crater. Endency stood up unharmed from his earth armor which was now falling off. "dam really hoping he would not move." Endency said to himself

((I g2g so kinda ignore me for a few.))  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 2:48 pm
Sin leaned and let Karins blast scar his mask, he felt the blade begin to touch him, "Idiot." said sin as he felt the lightning he had fused with his clothes surge into the blade, this dident stop it but it would cause pain to Noah. he threw his knife around a light post and pulled it to get away from the blade, Sins mask hid his pain as he stood up looking at Noah.
((sorry mom jackin the comp GTG be back later.))  

Sindenky

Omega Awesome391

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 2:57 pm
Noah let the energy surge into him. Inside he reeled from the pain. but outside he looked as though nothing had happened. "Come on, you little piece of crap. Is that the best you got," he said as a shadow of himself took his place without anyone noticing, the real Noah appearing a few feet away, unseen in the shadows. The shadow kept talking," give me your best shot! Right here," it said pointing at its chest," I won't even move!" it finished standing deathly still.  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 3:27 pm
Victoria just looked at Karin. She had enough. If I'm going to use my powers, might as well do them secretly, she thought. She ran into the woods.
She jumped on the highest branch limb she saw, and had a perfect view of the fight.
With some hand movements, she started to make vines pointed with sharp spikes come out of the ground. She made them wave around, and hoped nobody on her side goes in them.  

Sunshine-Girl22

Forsaken Exodus

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 4:34 pm
((Hey I'm back! I made it to Sectionals WOO! So what did I all miss?))  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 4:59 pm
((Everyone is at the inn and there are two-three people trying to take Karin but are being fought off I think... Congrats on the track ^^))  

Sharkpups24

Forsaken Exodus

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 5:07 pm
((Thanks...I hope that miracluosly I make it to State...but I'm not so sure about it sweatdrop ...alright I'll see how I can fit in. Is Karin turning good or what?))

Exodus walked out of his room at the inn. He waked outside and felt the cool breeze. So much had happened to him since he left home, and now he wanted to know why he was different and he belived if he stayed he would find some answers. He walked further outside and heard some fighting taking place.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games