Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
The World That Never Was Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShaxacBlackmoon

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:55 pm
Runs up to it and starts slashing it viciously then it hits me away.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:56 pm
Kerdex is surrounded by his auras warps behind the thing, kicks it into the air and then hurls his scythe at it slicing it in two. "How's that! said Kerdex.  

Jazz Anarchist

Dapper Genius

Mygramor Dracun

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:57 pm
After the dissappointment of the lack of a decent blood color, Alexi decided to just watch from a little bit away.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:59 pm
"Works 4 me i guess."said Xacrum.  

ShaxacBlackmoon

Jazz Anarchist

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:02 pm
"God that thing was weak!" said Kerdex walking over to the others.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:05 pm
"Um... You guys didn't kill it, its kind of regenerating!!" Shouted Alexi as she sprang forward, gleaming with golden scales and ripping into the thing with her newly transformed muzzle. She had transformed her back, legs, face and neck into a dragon. (stomach and arms got the short end of the stick you could say)  

Mygramor Dracun

Jazz Anarchist

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:12 pm
"And here I was trying to show off and it gets me upstaged by a girl!" said Kerdex clearly disappointed.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:14 pm
As he said that, Alexi couldn't even hear. Her now-bloodstained muzzle was reaming flesh off of this thing, while her claws were at work trying to keep it from using its arms by cutting into the muscle. Wow, she thought, it actually tastes pretty good.  

Mygramor Dracun

Mygramor Dracun

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:23 pm
(I'm going to bed, good night)
Alexi backed off the thing, clutching its arm in her mouth. She went into the corner and started nibbling at it playfully.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:24 pm
"You know the fact that you can turn into a dragon could've helped us get out of here." Kerdex said obviously annoyed.  

Jazz Anarchist

Dapper Genius

Jazz Anarchist

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:28 pm
"Hey Xacrum I wanted to ask you something, was Roxas your master you know with both of you having two Keyblades? said Kerdex turning to Xacrum.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:31 pm
Is amazed at what he just saw."Holy crap." said xacrum.  

ShaxacBlackmoon

Jazz Anarchist

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:19 am
"Hey Xacrum are you okay, you look like you're going to pee your pants." said Kerdex amused by what transpired.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:57 am
"No im just really surprized at what i just saw."said Xacrum.  

ShaxacBlackmoon

Mygramor Dracun

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:55 pm
Alexi walks back up to them, back to normal with a bit of blood on her mouth. As she wipes it off, she says "Hello, boys. did ya miss me?" She then curled up a little and waits for their response.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff