Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Gemini & The Teen Titans Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What would you be?
Hero
88%
 88%  [ 8 ]
Villian
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 2:44 am
'Mom can I go please ?' Scott looked up at his mum putting on his sweetest voice. He wanted to hear what was going on. It sounded cool.

'Greetings' Western hunter replied as he lifted some dense and heavy weights slowly. Sweet slowly dribbled donw his head as he sturggled to lift the weights up and down.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 3:41 am
'Very well Scott but disobey a order given to you. You understand ?' he knew Scott meant well but he needed. 'Ok let's go would someone mind getting Spider-robin ?' he asked the others knowing about Roses fondness of him.

Spider-robin lay on hisd bed admant to remove his clunky belt coantining his sutn pisols of his hook gloves. He shut his eyes claering his mind drifitng slowly but surely into sleep.

In his dreams a flashing montage of horrifcaly gargatuan spiders filled his dream his face twicthing in terro and inaubile mutters began. He beagn sitir in his bed. His opened his eyes in horro unable to stand the terrible images anymore. He bolted upright breahing heavily. He hated Spiders so much..which was quite ironic.

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:44 pm
"Yes someone get get him and my other two teammates before I make the portal," commanded Gemini as she took her sword out ready.

"I'll get Athena and Aquarius," said Fox. She went to Aquarius and told him it was time to go and she went to Athena and told her the samething.

"Ok Scott since you are going hold on tomy hand while we go threw the portal, k," said Starfire.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ah, Corona the main leaders how its an honor to see you again," said DarkStar as she bowed.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 1:32 pm
Raven watched Gemini as she got ready to make the portal.

Draco said. "It's good to know that we'll be going somewhere safe. I wonder if any of our other teammates are already at your house, waiting for us."  

dragonelf213

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 11:16 pm
"Hm, it woukd be nice to go there. Hey Gemini you always use to talk about that place even Fox did too. And is it true that you found out that your actual real family use to live there," said Fortunna.

"Wow you found out about your real family?" asked Rose.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 11:37 pm
"Yes, I did find out and you'll see what I rebuild and found there," said Gemini. "Now would someone go get Spider-Robin since Athena, Aquairus, and Fox are redy now," said Gemini.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 11:48 pm
"I'll go get Spider-robin," said Rose. When Rose walked over to his room she knocked on the door but nobody answered. She than walked in and sw him asleep. She saw him sterr in his sleep and so she went tohis side on the bed and placed her hand on his shoulder and said softly, "Spider-robin, wake up now. Now now wake up." 'Oh, man he is so handsome and adorable when he's alseep of course if he wasn't stirring he would really be adorable. Aw! Man how much I really want to tell him how much Ilike him but I never get the chance and besides he probably doesn't like me at all,' as she thought to herself. "Spider-robin wake up," she said. "We have to go somwehere and yor coming along," she said. "Huh."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:15 am
'Yes mum' Scott sighed. He hated it when he was patronousied like this. He was able enough to fight but still they insisted in treating him like this. He stood besides his mother waiting slightly irritated.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:24 am
(Umm Gemini ? Spider-robin was awkae already. But it's ok)

Spider-robin looked around seing Rose he leapt off the bed holding himself on the ceiling with a hook out of sleepy and drowsy fear then calmed down while he hung. He quickly recounted what he'd heard. 'Ok first don't wacth me while I sleep it's the makings of a pyscho and secondy off all the place going to..it better have a bed' he announced leaping down and walking out of the room.

As he entered the main room standing around. 'Yeah where are we going ?' he asked confused and yawning
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:03 pm
"Hm, were going to the place I went after I left you guys. Now since you and Rose are here and everyone else is too. Were ready to go," said Gemini.

"Do your stuff Gemini," said Fox.

"Alrighty, and hold on," said Gemini. She than put her sword up in the air and said clearly as she made her sword slash down in the air, "Bring me to Topaz." Then a portal appeared and took all of them inside and than it brought them to a white mansion, with a ranch, training area, near a beach, and forest. "Welcome to my home sweet home. Oh and there's Moonfire," said Gemini.

"Who?" asked Starfire.

"Oh, its Moony," said Fox.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:41 am
'Looks like you had a visit from the extreme make over team' Arachnid exclaimed impressed by the luxrious decor. 'How long did it take ?' Arachnid asked absnet mindely.

Scott let go of his mother's hands looking around the massive home. He was in awe as he hovered lightly on a cloud. A sudden dserie to speed around the home.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:43 am
Moonfire heard someone say his name and sat up as he looked around. He then hopped down and said,"hi everyone its been awhile.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:47 am
'Hi i'm Robin and you must be Moonfire' Robin stepped forwrd shaking his hand. 'Nice place Gemini' he added looking around it was quite a nice house.

'Yeah time for sleepiness' Spider-robin yawned leaping onto a sofa resting desring to finish his rest. He got comfy placing his head a soft cushion. He got comfy hoping the others would go somewhere evnetually.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:59 am
(May I add this charcter ?
Name: Kid Robin
Being: human
Evil/Good: Good
Personality: sensistive,angry,brave and bold
Powers:
Mask: Sensor array and min-computer and listening device. Built into his mask. Utility belt. Lock pick,gas mask, torch,
Rangs can draw him into to a location like an invisable grapple hook.
Weapons: bo-staff which can turn into two short swords or double edged spear.
crossbow gauntlets: Fire's rangs with weights increasing the weight of the object it lacthes onto.
Weakness: Clumsiness and overconfidence
Appearence: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Bio: He was created using Robins and unknow females DNA strucutre and was designed to age rapidly to the age of 13 for unkown reasons.
One day he awoke in the back on the truck on a highway with no memories.

As he wondered the highway he stopped a gang of thieves in high speed car chase and found his purpose in life. Eventually he found out about his 'farther' and went in serach of him.
Other: Accompihsed sword fighter and arhcer and master fighter.
)  

boy arachnid

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:00 pm
((Yes, you may.))

"Thanks," said Gemini. "And there's also a ranch with 6 horses, 4 chickens, and 1 cow. There's also a trainging area here too ang with a beach and forest. And the town is up one of the roads," she said.

"And there's plenty of rooms here with their own bathrooms," explained Fox.

"And to answer your question Arachnid, it took me atleast 2 days. So I got myself working here and I will need help with the animals," said Gemini.

"Wow! So this belong to your family your real ones, wow they must of been the rich type people," said Starfire.

"Yeah and their the only family in this place that had to give up their child for certain reason," said Gemini. "Oh, and by the way this is Moonfire. He's apart of my team," she said.

"Nice to meet you Moonfire," said Starfire.

"Yeah nice to see you again," said Fox.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games