Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha Ninja Academy (cleansed from poison) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GorgeousC

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:13 pm
Kiara saw that he hit himself into a tree. She ran to help him. "You okay?" she asked him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:16 pm
"yea" byakuga gets back up and walks away and trys it again ..... clear his mind and closes his eyes again and puts his hand in a position and runs at the and opens eyes near the tree and gets half way up the tree.  

teddy_byakuga

GorgeousC

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:21 pm
Kiara watched Byakuga fall. "Don't worry, I also had trouble learning that one. Just try again. And you don't have to get to the top. Just, get to a branch and sit on it. Then try again from the branch and get to another one. Before you no it, you'll be all the way up. Just, don't fall out of the tree." she told him as she looked at the tree. It was pretty high but she's seen higher.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:24 pm
trys it again and runs up the tree onto a branch ans sits "what else do i do"!  

teddy_byakuga

GorgeousC

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:24 pm
"Now, from the point of the tree, do it again and again until you get to the top of the tree." she told him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:26 pm
"do i get off the brach or just keep going up from my spot"  

teddy_byakuga

kikiomoru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:26 pm
*gets up and walks around*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:33 pm
does it again runs up the tree and goes higher and is near the top ' i think i got it" Yells:"yal wanna go to the park"  

teddy_byakuga

GorgeousC

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:35 pm
"Okay, you may come down now. And sure, elt's go." Kiara says as she waits for everyone to leave first. So that no one's left behind.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:37 pm
"ummm how do i get down is so high" focuses chakra to his hand and says "bushinn no jutsu" 4 clones appear and byakuga has one on each branch going down and byakuga jumps on them and finds his way down to the floor to kiara  

teddy_byakuga

GorgeousC

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:39 pm
Kiara shrugged. "That's one way." she said.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:41 pm
well to the park!"  

teddy_byakuga

Dripples

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:51 pm
"Ugh." Xiah was praticing chakra control for several of hours. He was able to go up the tree as far as 1 meter from the tip. "Only a little more. HA!!" Xiah ran up the tree then he stopped at half a meter from the top cause he was to tired, but instead of falling, his feet were stuck to the tree. He walked around without falling. "That is a suprise." He walked to the tip and sat down on a branch. "Ugh, but feet hurt and my chakra is almost as good as gone."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:13 pm
Kiara smiled. "Then cme down beore your chakra goes empty and you fall from the top of the tree." she told him. She was serious and if he didn't come down, she would be very angry at him.  

GorgeousC

Dripples

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:25 pm
Instead of doing what byakagu did Xiah jumped,"WooHoo!!!" Xiah landed on his two feet.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games