Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xPhi-Phix

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:59 am
Hey i got to go. I have To go to my squads.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:26 pm
sits on a rock waiting for the squad "hmmm this should be fun"  

teddy_byakuga

Detachi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:28 pm
Detachi notices Byakuga,"Come on Byakuga we have to go to squad 8's training grounds to meet our sensei Follow me!" Dashes to the ((Squad cool ) training ground.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:28 pm
gets up and runs to there "ok"  

teddy_byakuga

Detachi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:18 pm
A few hours after their meeting with their sensei, Detachi walks back to the targets he used before he graduated from th academy with a water bottle. "Alright since i cant learn a new jutsu, i'll practice taijutsu, and weapons.", he thinks to himself. First he puts out his shirikens and throws them at one of the dusty targets running sideways when doing so. He hits 4 out of 10 bullseyes. "darn!", he says. He collects the shrikens and decides to attack a nearby dummy for taijutsu. He does this for a few minutes and pulls out his katana and runs at some very very tall grass and slices through. when he was done with that he pulls out his 5 double edged kunais and throws them at the same old target. "3 out of 5, fair." he thinks he keeps reapeting the training i the exact order till hes tired. at the end of his training, he hit 8/10 bullseyes with the shirekins. As well as hit 5/5 of the bullseyes with the kunais. and his katana needed to be cleaned so he left picking up his bottle of water and taking a huge drink.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:43 am
Sai walked into the training ground breathing in the surprisingly sweet air, after a few minuted he walked over to the aterfall and sat under his usual tree, he sat in silence as he flipped open his backpack and let his cat- kairo out to play in the grass sometimes...i wish for alittle excitement around here... he thought closing his eyes. "i wonder what everyone else is doing today..." he sai as he opened his eyes to scout the area for anyone to talk to.  

Laguna_Leinhart

locopedestrian

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:31 pm
he goes out near a river, "all rite, time start!"
i start on doing these water techniques
Mizu Kagami no Jutsu (Water Mirror Technique)
Description: A simple jutsu that allows the user to turn a quantity of water as small as a drop and as large as a small puddle into a mirrored surface. This can allow the user to see behind himself, and around corners with careful application of the technique.

Uo Tsuba (Fish Spit)
Description: A simple jet of water shot from the mouth. It can hit with enough force to stun you if it hits properly. It can be done up to 5 times in succession, or one jet can be shot. To give an example of its power, Mist academy students usually use this technique to play a game much like tag.

Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu (Water Clone Technique)
Description: Creates one or multiple identical copies of the original out of water. More similar to Kage Bunshin then a regular Bunshin, water clones are capable of attacking, except each clone is roughly 1/10 the power of the original. The water clone can perform one jutsu that the user also knows once. It must be a water elemental jutsu. One solid hit will destroy the clone.

Mizu Soujuu (Water Manipulation)
Description: Any Mist Shinobi that uses ninjutsu should likely have this technique. This involves learning basic manipulation of the properties of water. Boiling, freezing, and pressurization of water are included in these studies. Freezing is mostly limited to small amounts of water, and boiling includes the creation of steam by further putting chakra into the water. The user cannot perform these tasks on larger bodies of water with this basic study alone. Furthermore, by learning to draw water from the moisture in the air, the shinobi can use water techniques without requiring a source of water nearby (unless stated otherwise.) A Kage level jutsu always requires a water source, even if the Mist-nin in question creates it first.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:38 pm
raka runs fast to the guy here "hey hey dude i need help my friend byakuga is in the hopsital nd no one is there" .."help plz"  

teddy_byakuga

locopedestrian

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:22 am
"huh? your friend is in the hospital? why do you need me again?" jatsume says, as he stops trianing to listen.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:24 am
"we just need a medical ninja"  

teddy_byakuga

locopedestrian

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:28 am
" oh. sorry, im not a med ninja. sorry"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:29 am
'ok" raka runs away  

teddy_byakuga

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:15 pm
starts training even doe he is weak  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:13 pm
sits and thinks and waits for his friend detachi to show  

teddy_byakuga

Detachi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:17 pm
"Hy byakuga, you might not be in the best state... but we need to practice taijutsu." said detachi. "lets say, a rouge ninja attacked you right now, what would you do?"  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games