Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates [ Read 1st post before entering/exiting ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

master gaelin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:25 pm
Ben showed up at the gate after hearing a loud commotion "Holy S**t!!' He said as he looked at the giant snake.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:27 pm
The snake really burnt now was slowing down clearly it was dieing.
Seeing the new comer it lunged towards it trying to eat him!

((FOOD! FEED ME!))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Detachi

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:27 pm
"Ben get out of here!", Detachi drew his chakra, it flows through his body, and on the outside, blue. He formed a handsign, "Ryuuka no Jutsu!", a hige fire created dragon went towards Ben Protecting him .  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:28 pm
Ben quickly did a jutsu "Katon: Yojin Bunshin no Jutsu (Fire Release: Ember Clone Technique) " he yelled as he threw the clone into the snake mouth and made it explode.  

master gaelin

Detachi

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:29 pm
((Ben thats god modding, you cant kill it in one shot!))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:31 pm
The snake unable to doge was burnt and killed but inertia is still affecting the burning body causing a dead burning body to slam into ben.

((not god modding you never did doge and the head is not gone since you cant possibly blow it up you only a gennin and even if you did it still has a body))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

master gaelin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:31 pm
(Technicly I didn't I threw a fire clone in its mouth and made it explode I never said it killed. But it is near death so it probably did die but who knows)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:32 pm
"Raiton: Yaiba no jutsu!" Xiah made another lightning sword combining with his katana. He slashed that snake a few times  

Dripples

Detachi

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:33 pm
((kay my bad)) "Ben!", Detachi runs towards a chrushed ben.  
((well you will still be hurt by it and even more since you set it on fire. Oh and fire aint solid it will go through unless you can burn it soo much that it will be ash))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

xPhi-Phix

Phi comes to the gate. " Earth release: earth clone jutsu." 5 earth clones pop up and the clone plus me threw kunai at the enemy  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:34 pm
(that was a mistake on my part sweatdrop )
Ben was thrown back by the collion and knocked unconsus.(Don't know how to spell sweatdrop )  

master gaelin

Detachi

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:34 pm
Detachi grabs his katana, and starts slashing throught the snake to reach ben, "Anyone know a water jutsu?"
Detachi turns and see's ben. and runs towards him.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:35 pm
(( why you mutalate the snake i said it dead but slammed into ben! What enemy i see no enemy alive i see is you throwing and slashing a cooked snake that is crushing a gennin))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

master gaelin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:37 pm
(Crushed is if He came at me from above. if it was level I would be thrown back.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games