Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans: The Grim Future Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Favorite Titan?
Robin
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Starfire
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
Raven
46%
 46%  [ 6 ]
Cyborg
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Beast Boy
15%
 15%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 13

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:05 pm
Trixie rolled her eyes at him. "Yea im ready...just dont ever call me babe...unless you want to get hurt." She got up of the couch.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:22 pm
"Of course, I didn't." Nightwing said, crossing his arms. "Though there haven't been that many boys now that most of them are enslaved. We do our best to free them, but it's hard work."

Bloodbane grinned. "Yeah. And then we'll strike. I think I'm going to start heading closer there. Come on Oracle. Make sure to only strike after night completely falls..." He looked over at Oracle. "It might take us a while to get there, so we'll leave now."

Raven stood up. It was starting to get late and Changeling had yet to wake up. She walked over to him and shook his shoulder. "Hey... Wake up now, most of the day is already done... And Cyborg's going to start making steak for dinner now."

Cyborg laughed. He walked over and grabbed a steak. He dangled it over Changeling's nose. "Doesn't that smell delicious?"  

dragonelf213

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:41 pm
Crystal walked toward the clock. 7:30P.M. "Italius? Haru? You guys have been sleeping all day! Wake up!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:23 pm
"Ah, Get That Smell Away From Me!" yelled Changeling as he woke up an ran in the next room to change. Then after 1 minute he come's back with clean clothes. "So wht's up?" he asked.

~~~~~~~

"Ah!" yelled Haur and Italius as they woke up and sat up.

"Where's the fire," said Haru.

"Ah, shut up," said Italius as he hit Haru on the arm.

~~~~~~~~

"And that's all true," said Iris.

"Oh, I see," said Starfire as she was done with breakfast.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:54 pm
"Yes, sir. Than lets get going," said Oracle as she followed Bloodbane.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"And besides I don't even know what any guy would see in me now," said Gemini.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:28 am
Crystal rolled her eyes. "You guys have been sleeping for the whole day!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Trixie looked at Sora "I think we should go ahead I will teleport us there its faster."

Fang smiled. "Ok Persephone, we should go ahead to." As he opened the door. "Ready!"  

ElectricCandii

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 2:42 pm
"Yes," said Persephone as she went in with Fang.

~~~~~~~~~

"Oh, yeah. Heheh," as Haru laughed a little.

"Huh, whatever," said Italius.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 2:45 pm
"Are you guys even going to be able to sleep tonight." Crystal leaned over the couch.
~~~~~~~~~~

Fang smiled and said to everyone. "Have a great victory!"  

ElectricCandii

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:32 pm
"You too." Bloodbane said to everyone. He flew up into the air, staying close to the ground as he flew.

Raven looked at Changeling in amusement. "Is this always how you wake up?"

"Most of the time I have to wake him up." Cyborg said. He dropped the steaks on to the grill over the fire.

Nightwing rolled his eyes. "Of course, a boy would like you." He said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:11 pm
"Hm," said Gemini as she was done drinking her lemonade and took it to the sink. "I'll be outisde if anyone needs me," said Gemini.

~~~~~

"Yes, have a good victory," said Oracle as she flew with her bat wings along side with Bloodbane.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

l_uke

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:36 pm
"Well,your fiesty,huh?And yeah,teleport us there.Have a great victory!"Sora said.He would finally get his revenge on Italius.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:37 pm
"Alright. Just be careful. It's getting dark and this is when the evil things usually come out... And don't stay out once the sun sets." Nightwing called after her. It was never safe to journey outside now during the night.

Bloodbane closed his eyes, enjoying the nice cool air. His dragon winds spread out wider to allow easier flight. "Any plans on attack? Secrets about weaknesses? I can get Nightwing."  

dragonelf213

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:59 am
"Oracle nodded to Bloodbane and said, "And I'll get Gemini. But what about Starfire?"

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ok," said Gemini as she went outside. When the sun was about to set now, she looked up in the sky and felt releaxed. She than hopped inside and said, "See I didn't take long," she said.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:17 am
"Sorry about Gemini you two. right now the pearl still hurts her and its draining her right now and that's why she's acting like that," explained Iris as she followed Gemini.
"What else is happening to her that I don't know?" asked Starfire.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:53 am
Trixie grabbed Sora's hand and closed her eyes and appeared at Crystal's, Italius, and, Haru's house. "Ok we need a plan. So who do you want to kill? Trixie said turning around and looking at him.
Fang flew threw the shadows.

~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Crystal felt something or someone. "I think someone is here...."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games