Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheel of Time Guild: Discussion and RP

Back to Guilds

Tags: Wheel of Time, roleplay, fantasy, books, discussion 

Reply -RP- Andor
Caemlyn Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:08 pm
Kiae ignored her Warder's yell, and ran until she twisted her ankle in a tree root. Whimpering, she crouched on the ground and buried her head in her arms. Her thoughts were too jumbled to understand how she felt, but she felt like she was shattered into millions of pieces again.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:51 pm
Andurael stood over her and offered a hand. "I take it he was bonded." Anthenor was on his mind somewhere in the back. He could be in danger at this point. "I can tell by how you feel. You still love him. Enough to care, at least."  

Anthenor Grimoire

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:04 pm
Kiae took his hand, grateful that he would stay by her side no matter what. "I didn't think I did," she managed, swallowing her tears. "But, when I realized he was Bonded...it isn't right," she said firmly. "I can't believe she did it!"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:15 pm
"We need to get back to Anthenor. No doubt we made enemies of those two and he is left there and there is no telling what she might do." He tried to take a look at her ankle. "Did you break anything? I hope you did not inure yourself, but I can carry you if you need it."  

Anthenor Grimoire

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:19 pm
"I'm not sure...I didn't break it, but it hurts," Kiae said, gingerly putting weight on it and wincing. "And I don't know why he would do that for us," she added, glancing over her shoulder. "But let's get back to help."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:30 pm
He nodded. Not sure if she wanted to be carried he didn't want her walking on that ankle. He swept her up and carried her cradled in both arms. He started walking back for the camp.  

Anthenor Grimoire

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:37 pm
Kiae sighed, almost relieved to let Andurael take care of her, and wove Air around her to protect against Shielding Esole might try.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:48 pm
"I'm thinking, you should prepare to link with Anthenor. It might give us an edge." Andurael was walking at a brisk pace, he had not realized how they had ran from the camp. "I should be going faster" He increased his walk to a stride.  

Anthenor Grimoire

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:53 pm
(I forget how to link...it's 2am, have mercy!)

"I'm thinking I need to shield my emotions from you at the moment, because you need to calm down," Kiae informed him. Closing her eyes, she began to gather her weaves around her.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:06 pm
"You are right, we need to approached this with a level head." Andurael took deep breath and focussed inward. He was good and keeping his emtions down when he needed to.  

Anthenor Grimoire

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:08 pm
"Thank you. Your armor isn't as comfortable as you are, remember?" Kiae reminded him, having been jostled a bit as he ran.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:02 am
((I was thinking we could all "do the time warp again"... so that it's night in the New Order posts, and the other group is either the afternoon before or the afternoon after, and news of the raid hasn't spread to the other side of the city yet or something.

Will this work for everyone?))  

CR Kyrie

Professor Inky
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:41 am
(When you link, one of the two has to be in control and only one can direct the flows.
Works for me, Ranuu)

Maintaining her balance was difficult, but Esole managed to make her way to Ellisande without falling, but with a few stumbles here and there. When she came upon her horse, she was rearing about with her eyes rolling.

Quickly she patted the mare's head and forced her to the ground digging feverishly for her angreal. She nearly shouted with happiness when the small point of a tiny sword poked her hand. She pulled it out to reveal a small figure of a woman holding a sword. That was her angreal.
With great haste, she drew more saidar through the angreal, enough to have burned her out without it, and set shields over herself and Ethin and inverted the weaves. It would help to surprise the two channelers. They wouldn't be able to see those shields or know they were there until they channeled directly at her, but maintaining the inversion would make things more difficult for her to channel larger flows.

Esole turned to find her Warder standing beside her with his sword in hand and a wicked snarl on his face. She very much hoped Cobain would wake soon and free himself of his ropes and help her. They would still be pressed hard since she was the only one who could channel, but having another on her side would calm her nerves a bit.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:52 am
Ranuu
((I was thinking we could all "do the time warp again"... so that it's night in the New Order posts, and the other group is either the afternoon before or the afternoon after, and news of the raid hasn't spread to the other side of the city yet or something.

Will this work for everyone?))

(Well, we never said this was all happening at the same time, or that the New Order was even close to the group anyway. And they could far enough from Caemlyn to not know anyway, considering they have their own problem. They're not in the city, remember?)  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

CR Kyrie

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:11 am
((New Order))

((Good point, Fubar, guess I forgot that point razz ))

“It is time,” the Myrddraal said quietly to himself. Sielle had said the third changing of the watch was the slowest, and it was nearly time. He’d sat watch all day, studied the guards and their patterns, and laughed to himself all the while. They were pathetic, these humans, and they would never see what hit them.

Stepping into a shadow, he appeared next to his Myrddraal underlings. “Brothers,” he spat, not truly considering them so, but needing their spirits bolstered above the ‘meat’ status. “We have one objective now. Within the next ten minutes, the guard will change on the southeastern wall. We three will be there to shed their blood on our blades. And then, we shall drink from their bodies as the lesser beings ransack the city. Be ready, or I will kill you all.”

A similar meeting occurred with the leader of the Trollocs, though Djevik spoke this time in their tongue. It was, after all, his native tongue, and he was more than delighted to go back to it. He told the Trolloc leader how great prestige would come to him if he could kill many innocents that night, and how failure meant death. Djevik would personally feed the choicest bits of the leader’s meat to the next Darkhounds he met.

Finally, he visited Sielle. “If your humans are ready, I would have you follow the Trollocs down to the wall. In exactly three minutes, the doors will open. I cannot promise you much time. If Rand al’Thor comes, we will kill him, but if not, take what you can, and then fall back to the meeting place we discussed. Remember,” he told her, pulling the girl closer by the neck, “what failure means. Now get your pathetic humans together, and get moving.”

With that, he disappeared, as did the other Myrddraal.

((Next post will consist of opening the doors, if you want to post next about getting the Darkfriends to move, and maybe have an event or two on the way to the wall. Also, sorry about the small bit of auto playing I did. I hope you don‘t mind ^^; ))  
-RP- Andor

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games