Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Hippie Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild promoting peace, love and music. 

Tags: Hippie, Flower Child, Peace, Love, Music 

Reply The Gaian Hippie Guild
Hippie Campgrounds - CHAT Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 91 92 93 94 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SgtElias

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 1:35 pm
Um, Hi! *looks about somewhat timidly* I'm Elias. Or Erin. You choose. I'm new and enthusiastic. Nice, to meet everyone. *waves*  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 2:28 pm
KrauseMouse
archangel_146
You know whats awesome? My boyfriend's grandmother (who absolutly loves me) Gave me a pin from the sixties, Its really awesome too, because it has a weedleaf on it and under that is says "lets party!" Im so pumped. Everyone was jealous, the whole Bteam was there when she gave it to me (B team is a skateboarding team)

That's so groovy!!!! I wish I had a pin like that... I have a REALLY nice pot-leaf patch that I'm gonna use on one of my patchwork dresses... I just need to find some really nice fabric... I sold all of my dresses and skirts and purses on ebay though! Yay me! Time to make more!

Love, Mouse

I wish i could sew. Owell im a klutz when it comes to needles.  

arcky

Darkfist007
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 3:32 pm
SgtElias
Um, Hi! *looks about somewhat timidly* I'm Elias. Or Erin. You choose. I'm new and enthusiastic. Nice, to meet everyone. *waves*

Welcome. *Bows* blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 4:20 pm
Darkfist007
SgtElias

Welcome. *Bows* blaugh

*smiles* *returns bow*  

SgtElias

Plumbarius

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 9:24 am
SgtElias

Welcome to the guild of hippies, we talk of music, and peace. Join the fun! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 2:07 pm
Rats_have_rights
SgtElias

Welcome to the guild of hippies, we talk of music, and peace. Join the fun! 3nodding

Do you guys like, as a rule, traditional hippie music, or new age stuff, or a combonation of both? I, personally, like both. Maybe some favourite bands? *looks up hopefully*  

SgtElias

Plumbarius

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 3:00 pm
SgtElias
Rats_have_rights
SgtElias

Do you guys like, as a rule, traditional hippie music, or new age stuff, or a combonation of both? I, personally, like both. Maybe some favourite bands? *looks up hopefully*

Old and new, If you look for the hippie music topic you will see some peoples fav hippie songs. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 12:12 pm
Rats_have_rights
SgtElias
Rats_have_rights
SgtElias

Old and new, If you look for the hippie music topic you will see some peoples fav hippie songs. 3nodding

*blush* I knew I was going to get that, I don't know why I asked. . . *goes to look for the thread*  

SgtElias

Plumbarius

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 2:45 pm
I love gaias new day and night feature. Can't wait to smoke that peace pipe on halloween on gaia... oh joy! xd  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 2:58 pm
Rats_have_rights
I love gaias new day and night feature. Can't wait to smoke that peace pipe on halloween on gaia... oh joy! xd

WTF we have a day and night system???  

Darkfist007
Crew

Jade Bagel

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 4:26 pm
Darkfist007
Rats_have_rights

Rofl, look at the update section. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 5:20 pm
Hannah Jade
Darkfist007
Rats_have_rights

Rofl, look at the update section. 3nodding

Yup I saw. Thats sooo cool. xp  

Darkfist007
Crew

Plumbarius

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 6:04 pm
Oh yeah, and did you know that Gambino has a live journal and his own guild, I'm sure everyone here will understand whats gunna happen on halloween. just check out this link. It will make ya think. 3nodding

Gambinos guild. o.รด  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 8:11 pm
Good evening fellow Hippies and Flower Children!

Thank you for accepting me into the Guild, I look greatly forward to getting more acquainted here I am a real Hippie/Flower Child from -waaaaay- back, so feel free to pick my brain!

*Moves her tent to a location down by the river, sets up with all the simple comforts of home, hangs out her windchimes and lights a few candles and welcoming incense - sandlewood for the moment!*

*Sets up the camp teapot and small tray in case of visitors.*  

Mahayr

Aged Seeker

10,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

KrauseMouse
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 9:49 am
Mahayr, may I partake of your tea?

*Sighs*

I've been saving up to try to buy my dreads... It's taking almost as long as trying to create them in rl.

I've been BROKE for a really long time, and I just barely spent 200g on my ADORABLE little Magenta avi edit (Thanks again Mistress Urd!)...

So... NO MORE SPENDING FOR ME... I want my winter hippie hair... Plus... oh so many clothes that I still don't have that are CLOSE to what the movement was looking for... Well, if the donation items are popular but not right up my alley, maybe I'll sell one this month. wink

~M~  
The Gaian Hippie Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 91 92 93 94 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games