Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's Weapon Shop Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:21 pm
stops laughing "he was .. well after my crimes and attepmted murder .... nah im fine" looks at the tunnels and walks to them  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:23 pm
Rag stared at Sengetsu and thought to himself 'i wonder what it would be like with him as my sensei.' then he turned around and started twirling a kunai around in his hands out of boredom
"Are we ever going to leave this basement?"  

Requiem of Remorse

Devoker

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:25 pm
"I'm not a Genin. I'm an academy student. I'm done arguing." He turns to Sengetsu and Byakuga and says, "Sirs, no disrespect, but is this the time to be arguing?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:25 pm
Sengetsu stared at Rag.'he seems to be strong...but does he have what it takes' he thought to himself. Rag seemed so much like his brother and Dev seemed so musch like himself that he had a hard time choosing which one would more than likely be capable of surviving his training."hey Rag, tell me what rank are you?"  

xLytez

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:26 pm
"no we have to worry about those zombie looking fellows"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:30 pm
Rag looked up at sengetsu
"oh..im just a student..." he stated blankly
"but i really hope that i will be a genin soon"  

Requiem of Remorse

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:30 pm
walks in the tunnel "if your coming come .. if your not stay there"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:33 pm
"Where does the tunnel go." Begins to follow.  

Devoker

Friendly Gaian

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:34 pm
"i have no clue"byakuga said it gets pitch dark and byakuga snaps ans fire appears in his hands and they keep walking and walking "theres a door""  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:35 pm
Rae's eyes shot open. "Z-z-zombie?" Rae's sendons melted and seemed to enter Rae's body. Rae had not felt fear in a while. The last time that was, he was being chased in the middle of a forest being chases by thieves. He shook his head to get rid of the image. He started to pant. What a bad time to be a academy student, and untrained in any jutsu. He knew that the others would protect him. If it came down to it, Rae would rather kill himself, then be killed.

He took out a kunai that he always carried, and held it in his hands and curled up. He was looking very frantic at the moment. "I hate fear. A curse on academy student at this time in the world." Rae watched the people leave and he said "Wait!" He then came up behind the people and said "I need something to clear my mind, this should be fun." He tried to smile but it turned in to a straight line.

Sinfextion

Partying Prophet

Devoker

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:38 pm
"You have to teach me how to do that someday." Dev kept walking and and he heard a crunch. He looked at the floor and saw that he stepped on a rat.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:39 pm
"sure" looks at the dead rat "sweet!"  

teddy_byakuga

Devoker

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:41 pm
"Yeah, sweetly disgusting." Dev wiped the blood and guts back on the floor. "What if we were under the Hokage Mountain right now? That would be cool."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:42 pm
"yep and what if we right under the enemies" looks around and runs down the tunnel ans stops  

teddy_byakuga

Devoker

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:44 pm
"That would be good. Just thinking about it gives me the shivers. I heard there was an army of zombies as an army." Dev stopped with him. "Why we stop?"  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games