Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::The Help Center:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Melting Fiasco

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:31 pm
The zombies on the other side of the bus were easy, just bust out the shotgun.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:59 pm
Red Melting Fiasco
The zombies on the other side of the bus were easy, just bust out the shotgun.
Yeah, but if you're picking up the shotgun, then you're picking up other items, so it's easy altogether.
I'm talking about if you're not picking up any items up until reaching the RPD, so that you can fight Brad and get the special key.  

Biohazard EXTREME

zolbat

Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:19 pm
So, I know this is an old game, but I never really got around to playing it til recently.

So, in Code Veronica X, when you first fight the Tyrant, is it possible to beat him with 20 exsplosive arrows, 4 acid rounds, 6 grenade rounds, 31 arrows, 2 green herds, and one health spray?
Because besides 20 in the handgun, and 20 out, I've got no ammo left. And I never get off more then all the exsplosive arrows and acid rounds before I'm dead. >__>

Help?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:23 pm
Umm... The first time or the second time?  

Biohazard EXTREME

zolbat

Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:27 pm
When you fight him on the plane, where after a while, you're supposed to hit him with the "catapult"?
I think thats the second time, but I don't really consider the first time a fight, because you only had to hit him 3 or four times with the grenade launcher, enough for him to fall, and for you to run past him.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:28 pm
[Zol_the_Grim_Reaper]
So, I know this is an old game, but I never really got around to playing it til recently.

So, in Code Veronica X, when you first fight the Tyrant, is it possible to beat him with 20 exsplosive arrows, 4 acid rounds, 6 grenade rounds, 31 arrows, 2 green herds, and one health spray?
Because besides 20 in the handgun, and 20 out, I've got no ammo left. And I never get off more then all the exsplosive arrows and acid rounds before I'm dead. >__>

Help?

You're good to go for the first run-in (you only need the 20 explosive arrows), but not for the second part. You will definitely need to backtrack and get the BOW rounds from the security room. It's a majorly helpful item for the fight with him on the plane.

Edit: You have to wear him down a bit before the cargo will be able to send him flying. Use the BOW rounds, then the next most powerful ammo you have (grenade rounds preferably). When you feel ready, hit the switch.  

MadamTarantula

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:36 pm
That tyrant annoyed the hell out of me, mostly because I had like 6 acid rounds and only a few explosive arrows. I had to shoot one Ex-arrow and then run, and then whe his arm changes I had to use acid rounds, trying to aim it so that he gets close, and then run like hell, and using a 1st-aid since it's most likely I would be badly hurt after the grenade launching, and then finally use the catapult.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:36 pm
That's a bit of a problem, then. See, to save time, I used the BOWs on him the first time through, so that when I run into him again on the plane, that's all I've got to work on him.
Someone mentioned I needed 27 exsplosive arrows, but I've only got the 20 left.

.____.  

zolbat

Lunatic

zolbat

Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:39 pm
Alkaizer87
That tyrant annoyed the hell out of me, mostly because I had like 6 acid rounds and only a few explosive arrows. I had to shoot one Ex-arrow and then run, and then whe his arm changes I had to use acid rounds, trying to aim it so that he gets close, and then run like hell, and using a 1st-aid since it's most likely I would be badly hurt after the grenade launching, and then finally use the catapult.

He keeps knocking me into the corner though. Its hard to manuver in that stupid little plane. So I fire off all of my exsplosive arrows before he gets anywhere near me, but then I have to go towards him to fire the grenades, and he just knocks me into a corner. I'm lucky if I don't get whacked 3 times before I fire off another round or two.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:40 pm
[Zol_the_Grim_Reaper]
That's a bit of a problem, then. See, to save time, I used the BOWs on him the first time through, so that when I run into him again on the plane, that's all I've got to work on him.
Someone mentioned I needed 27 exsplosive arrows, but I've only got the 20 left.

.____.

You shouldn't have done that! gonk Do you perhaps have a save from right before the first fight?

I don't know how many explosive arrows you would need for the second fight, but I know the regular ones won't put a dent in him.  

MadamTarantula

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:47 pm
I'm pretty sure if you keep avoiding him, and keep firing off that crate, it will do damage. So you can wear him down with no bullets at all, I'm pretty sure.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:48 pm
Well if you're not trying to go for speed shoot shoot one arrow at a time before moving to a place, use like 1/4 of the arrows. Then use the grenades till he goes to phase 2. Then load the b*****d with arrows until you think you've got enoug hto catapult his sorry a**.  

Alkaizer87

zolbat

Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:52 pm
Actually, I was worried that I may have to use them early on, so I saved right before I left the palace. So, then, should I backtrack and just use the exsplosive arrows the first time? Because the whole reason I used them was to save time.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:00 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
I'm pretty sure if you keep avoiding him, and keep firing off that crate, it will do damage. So you can wear him down with no bullets at all, I'm pretty sure.

But, see, you have to wait for the crate to load each time you fire it. And I can't avoid him repeatedly til it loads each time, but I would never make it. I don't know how well that would work. I thought about that at first, til I found out about the whole crate loading time.  

zolbat

Lunatic

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:09 pm
Well, then use what ammo you can spare, it should slow him down, then you shouldn't have a problem avoiding him, while you wait between pushing the crate.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff