Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trapped In The Dark: A Fullmetal Alchemist RolePlay Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum
~~ | ] 347|-| N073 ~~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:41 pm
Mello smiled sheepishly back at her before starting back towards the elevator. "Alright." He went silent before speaking up in order to strike up a conversation with her, "Do you have a favorite food?" He asked, it seemed appropriate with the topic of restaurants at hand. He was curious, no matter how lame that sounded.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:47 pm
Asako thought about it for a moment. "My favorite food.... hmm... I'd have to say its... probably mandarin oranges...?" She shrugged. "My mom told me that was the only thing I'd eat when I was little and I've always liked them..."  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:01 pm
"That's cute." He managed a slight laugh, at least now he knew a little more about her. "The only think you would eat?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:05 pm
"Yeah, according to my mom and some photos, I would always throw a tantrum if I didn't get oranges with my food. And whenever I would get bored outside all my mom would have to do was give me an orange and I'd calm down. Once, apparently, I craved oranges so badly that in the middle of the night my mom found me sitting on the ground in front of the open refridgerator crying because I couldn't find any oranges..." She shook her head and laughed at her past self.

"Asakooo! Why are you telling him all that stuff?" Risky berated her in a whining voice.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:46 am
"... Really?" Mello paused, "I don't think I've ever met anyone who liked oranges that much. At least their healthy." He smirked, "You won't be getting scurvy any time soon."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:41 am
"Yeah, that's true!" She giggled. "Of course, I no longer live off oranges. I like a lot of other foods now and I like trying new stuff too. But my mom always likes to remind me about the oranges." She smiiled and shook her head.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:02 pm
The elevator reached ground level and Mello stepped out with Asako, "That's quite interesting, how you can get over the fruit just like that. Even though you were so.. obsessed with them."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:47 pm
She stepped out after him. "I'm not saying it was immediate and I'm not saying at was easy, but eventually, I knew I had to eat other kinds of food so... I started eating them less and less until I no longer needed them so much." She explained her situation as best she could.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:23 pm
"Well, to be expected." Mello replied with a short nod. He couldn't even think about giving up his chocolate addiction like she did oranges, nor did he want to. He continued to lead Asako out and back into the street in the direction of the place they'd discussed, opening the door when they'd got there.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:57 pm
"Yeah.... But from what I see... Chocolate for you is kind of like oranges were for me..." Asako commented when she walked through the door into the restaurant.

Risky floated further in and saw people eating. "Woow... is that steak?" She asked curiously. Even though she knew Asako wouldn't answer the question.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:55 am
"Yeah, but I'm perfectly fine with that." Mello replied, "I have no intentions of giving it up either." One of the waitresses came to seat them at a booth on the far side, set menus and then left them. ".. Order whatever you want."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:56 pm
"Hm, I don't think you ever will, either..." She looked down at the menu with a small sigh, still not used to reading in English. "Uhm, okay..." She looked over the menu, trying to decide what to get.

"Get Steak!" Risky whispered urgently. "And then get leftovers so I can have some later!!"  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:02 pm
Mello watched Asako as she looked through the menu, ".. There's always steak." He said, stating the obvious. He looked down at the list himself, not quite sure if he was even going to order anything. He wasn't to hungry because of all the cake he had earlier.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:44 pm
"Well, yeah, I suppose... But there's more than one kind..." She was looking at the menu, which had a few different foods with the word steak in it. "Hmm.... Ugh, it's been so long since I had to do any work like that... and for so long... I'm actually starving!" She was surprised at how hungry she really was. Looking over the menu once more. "Okay... I think I'll get... Skirt Steak," she said decisively, looking at Mello to make sure it was alright. It seemed to be a little expensive compared to some of the other things on the menu.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:14 am
Mello continued to watch her until she'd decided on what to order. He nodded, "That's fine. It'll be pay back for all the chocolate earlier." He explained. The waitress came by to take orders, and he ordered for Asako as well as two waters.  
All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games