Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Gemini,Teen Titans,& Their Kids ~ Oracle Returns 4 Reveange Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If you could be any being/breed what would you be?
  Angel
  Wolf/Wolfreon
  Cat/Cateon
  Bird People
  Dragon
View Results

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:42 pm
"Alright, just wondering." Draco said with a small shrug.

Azar smiled and looked at the animals in the barn. He would definitely be coming here often. "Man, the castle just got a lot more interesting with this barn."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:46 pm
"Hm, Azar do you know how to ride a griffen?" asked Lyra.

"Um, Draco hun?" asked Gemini.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:50 pm
Azar shook his head. "I don't know how to ride anything except for carnival rides. I usually provide my own transportation." Azar accented his statement by letting dark energy surround him for a few seconds to turn him into a bird. He then turned back.

"Yeah?" Draco asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:01 pm
"When the councel was talking the other day they said that they rather have a son rule this land better than our daughter," said Gemini.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:28 pm
Draco swowled. His mood was instantly darkened by this foul news. "Well I don't care what they think..." The anger at the counsel was replaced by a more calm expression as he sighed. "Lyra will just have to work harder than anyone to prove she's fit to rule."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:05 pm
"Hm," Gemini stared at Draco and nodded. she than said, "Than I heard them saying that we should as well bare a son which I don't know if I can. Since they lso said that I don't seem like the type to even bare a son and only daughters. They're already dispising me and they'll talk to us both about it soon." Gemini looked another way and hated taking insults from those counslers just becasue she wasn't born of royal blood.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:10 pm
Emerald stopped flying and turned an opposite direction. She walked threw the forest and felt drawn to something. She kept on walking and noticed a complete round circle with no trees but the ground had weird markings. She looked around and noticed a small locket in the middle. She nelt down and picked it up. It had initials that were to hard to see.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:11 pm
As Flora walked on in ehr wollf pup form she notice that Emerald had disappeared. She stopped and sniff the grounds fro her and yelled, "Emerald!"  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:10 am
Emerald didnt even notice Flora yell. She felt drawn to the locket like it was wispering to her. She put it close to her neck and it automaticly moved by itself and around her neck. She fell to her knee's like someone or something sucked some energy out of her.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:12 pm
Draco shook his head lightly. "Like I said before, I don't care what they say. Lyra will be a great ruler no matter what those council members say. And they shouldn't make the decision of what gender are children should be. Nobody can make that choice." He smiled at Gemini and put a hand on her face. "I'm king and I'll make the choices in the end. They can't tell us what to do or who should rule this kingdom."  

dragonelf213

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:03 pm
Gemini looked at her husband Draco and smiled back towards him. she said, "Your right."

Flora sniff the grounds for Emerald and once she sniffed her up sghe followed the scent. She ran and ran until she found Emerald to her knee's and saw the locket. She turned into ehr human farie form and ran towards Emerald. She than pulled the locket away and had it in her hands. "Emerald you ok?" asked Flora. "Oh, dear you don't look okay," she said. She than put the locket away in her belt somewhere, truned into her wolf pup form and howled for help, "Hoooowwwwwlllll!!!!"

"Huh, Flora," said Lyra she hear the howl. Then a griffen jumped out of his stables. put Lyr on its back and flew towards the howl. "Whoa, settle down there boy. We'll find her."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:08 pm
When emerald felt the lockect wasnt in her posession her eyes turned solid black. She was being possessed by the locket. She takled Flora to the ground and scratched her and grabbed the locket back.  

ElectricCandii

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:48 pm
Flora got mad and bit Emerald on the arm to snap her out of it. She than grab the locket again and smashed it in her wolf pup teeth.

Nightstar follwoed after Lyra in flight and spotted Emerald adn Flora.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:09 pm
Emerald stumbled and fell over. Her eyes turned back to her Emerald eyes. "Oh...Im so sorry Flora..." Emerald used her phoenix shadow and flew threw the forest, the walls, and appeared in her room. She had tears in her eyes and cried against her bed.  

ElectricCandii

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:32 pm
Flora than fell to the ground warned out.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games